• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 09, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 09, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 09, 2020

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's Shot on Samsung Sunday, Share your best photo's in this thread! - [Ends Monday at 00:00 UTC]

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Hello, r/Samsung, and welcome to the "Shot on Samsung" megathread. Got a photo you really want to share that you took on your samsung phone? Share it here!


    Rules

    1. Please use a reputable image host like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Burning some old torn down fencing. Super slow-mo captured on the Galaxy S10.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Samsung A70 battery life. I love it !

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    So umm....I have a gut feeling that these might be the new features we can look forward to in the upcoming Unpacked event

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Ever 3D Scanned a TV Image? Samsung Note 10+5G

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    It worth to fix it ?(is my dad phone)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    How to turn on public calendar events?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I have checked through the settings but I can't seem to find it, any help?

    submitted by /u/Deception-Samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    My watch has been having problems 3 times since it goes out and the battery runs out at night

    Although the battery was 100 percent

    Anyone know what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/RONBXx1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this symbol above my wifi symbol means?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Why is the Screen Recorder better than Dolby Atmos??!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:24 AM PST

    How can this make sense. The Dolby atmos sucks and the moment I record the screen. The bass and depth is boosted. Sounds 10000x times better than than Atmos. Is this a bug with the Note 10?

    submitted by /u/OfficialSuperSai
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy s20 production

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Do you think the upcoming samsung phones that will be announced in a few days will be delayed because of the coronavirus epidemic happening in china? almost every Android OEM as well as Apple seem to have reported delays in their phone production so far because of this.

    submitted by /u/Abby941
    [link] [comments]

    Hi this might seem obvious to some of you but what does the "CRYPT" part mean? And yes I know it's a boot animation.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    My note 5 collection so far

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    How can I disallow notifications from apps by default?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    If I download, for example, Gmail. How can I set by default to disallow notifications from this app that is about to be installed?

    I have an S8

    submitted by /u/1AMDG
    [link] [comments]

    Screen recorder is not working.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    So I have a s9+. This morning I received an update on my phone that not only adds the screen recorder but a few other features from one ui 2. But with the screen recorder when I tried to record what's happening on my screen with the "Media Only" option, there isn't any sound on the video I took.

    The only way I have been able to get the sound to work is if I also turn on the mic.

    Does anyone understand what is wrong? Or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/blanketman13
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Tab A - Is it 10.1" or 10.5" ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    The Samsung website says 10.1", but most reviews say 10.5".

    How did this confusion start anyway ?

    submitted by /u/theoldwizard1
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung note 8 camera black screen problem

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Since the new software update I was unable to use my camera (I was able to do it once then it stopped working) I have tried everything eg. Force stop, data/cache clear, force restart, cache partition wipe, shut down/restarting phone. Please help I need my cameraaaaaa(p.s my flashlight also says that it's been used by another app). Sometimes it opens and the storage location notice pops up but the camera screen is still a neverending void.

    Edit: It had happened before and all I had to do was force restart it a few times and it worked after I've only encountered this problem a few weeks ago.

    submitted by /u/PWEENCE
    [link] [comments]

    Make Note 8 unable to be turned off while locked

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I'm setting up my new note 8 and I noticed that you could set it so wifi and mobile data cannot be turned off while the phone is locked. Am I able to take this a step further and set it so the phone cannot be turned off while it is locked? I'm running the latest updates.

    submitted by /u/Argumentativeone
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10 - issues with sending MMS pictures

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:25 AM PST

    I ordered an unlocked Note 10 direct from Amazon and playing around with it for a few days and it's been great. However, when I try to send an Image through text, it converts to MMS and takes a solid 5-10 minutes to send. Seems faster when I have full signal. Not sure what the issue is? Or if this is just what it's supposed to do.

    Either way I don't have this issue on an iPhone whenever I'm sending to a non iPhone person.

    submitted by /u/lonely_pants
    [link] [comments]

    FINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 ULTRA RUMORS: NEW COLORS, 5G GUARANTEED, $850 PRICE

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    One UI update for Singapore?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    S10 user in Singapore but hasn't received the update yet and can't sign up for any beta testing event. Anyone figure why?

    submitted by /u/cozycatzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung S9+ USB issues.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Has anyone had issues trying to connect to smartswitch? Currently my PC will not recognize the device at all. Some things ive tried: * Checked Device manager etc, nothing shows ANYWHERE.

    • Factory reset my phone
    • Reset all phone settings
    • Reinstalled driver for smart switch
    • Tried 3 different cables including Samsung's.
    • Tried more than one PC

    The phone seems to be stuck in just charging mode. I have enabled USB debugging and set it to file transfer (#0808 also) nothing seems to work..

    submitted by /u/cory8092
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone give me some advice regarding the bottom speaker on the s10 please.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:31 AM PST

    I have spilled Sprite on the bottom speaker I think and now the sound is crackling, is it possible to get the sound fixed and would it cost alot? Thank you

    submitted by /u/jeanzyyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel