• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 08, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 08, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 08, 2020

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My phone's scolding me because I yeeted it in bed.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Galaxy Buds+

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    New video of Galaxy Z Flip shows some info on the phone's hardware.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Got a Gear S3 today. 45 minutes into a driving rainstorm that flooded the highway, I get this message.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Noice

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    galaxy buds sound quality has got way worse than it used to be. The sound feels distorted in any way. I had no issue until today after I updated the galaxy wear app. I also asked a friend and he got the same issue. Is this the case with everyone or my buds just got broken?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Galaxy S10+ Exynos extremely warm during normal usage after Android 10 Update

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I upgraded to Android 10 a few weeks ago and since then, my s10+ is extremely warm during normal usage. It is to the point where I find it uncomfortable to use for a long time. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I don't get a notification for the phone overheating but I can tell that it is much hotter than before. I'm not sure how I can check in-depth stats about the temperature of the battery or similar stuff. Attached below is a screenshot of my battery usage. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/tshabih13
    [link] [comments]

    The only person to wish me

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Galaxy Z flip

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Why doesn't my battery analysis in Device Care show phone calls at all? I spent 3.5 hours on various calls which drained my battery, but the biggest drain is attributed to Reddit with 9% yet I'm below 50% total

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Keyboard vibration randomly not working

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    My A50 is less than one month old. Ever since I got it, I felt its keyboard vibration was quite weak compared to my former J5. Since yesterday, though, while typing, the keyboard vibration sometimes stops working... As it's not one month old yet, I could have it returned to the shop, but I'd rather didn't. So any idea what might be causing it? I definitely love keys vibration and I can't manage without them, though.

    submitted by /u/Anyaxxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to replace more than just the front glass to get rid of that line?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:47 AM PST

    February security patch S10 (Romania)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Why does keyboard change when I am typing my password?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    So I'm using the Google Keyboard and a Samsung Phone, but I noticed that my keyboard change when I enter my password in a password fill. Why does keyboard change when I am typing my password?

    submitted by /u/ValkyrieWuShen
    [link] [comments]

    Could be this anything? A S20 google play edition maybe?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Has anyone seen this? Man Samsung must really want to get rid of their stocks before the Z Flip comes out.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Dark Mode Pop-up

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Notifications changed with Andriod 10?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I noticed that the notifications changed with the new Android 10 update. Now, my snapchat notifications pop up as a black and white box at the top of my screen. Previously, my notifications would vibrate my phone and show a colored snapchat icon. I prefer the old notification version better than the new one. Is there a way to put it back or am I going to have to deal with this?

    submitted by /u/PrxdigyBM
    [link] [comments]

    New Samsung Series 7 TV, Bluetooth problem

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Whenever I play music on my phone and stream it to my TV there's frequent skips, where nothing plays for about a quarter of a second, then it starts back up again. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Papa-Brisket
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10+ is the probably the best phone I've ever had, but I just miss my iPhone.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I've been an iPhone guy for several years and like many others, have just gotten bored with it. I found the Note 10+ on a good deal and seemed like an amazing device... It's phenomenal. It's super snappy, the screen is beautiful, battery life to spare, etc... It's just an awesome phone.

    All that said, I kind of just want my iPhone back. It just did whatever was needed and I didn't really have to think about it.

    Anyone else experience a similar thing? If so, did you stick with it or no? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Rand02393840
    [link] [comments]

    samsung added the galaxy buds+ option with the latest update.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Galaxy z flip recorded by a t-mobile employee... it looks so good tbh I was expecting the creases to be noticable and its using a thin layer of glass so fingernails wont dent it this time...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Are you serious samsung?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Every country in eu already get one ui 2.0 with android 10 But why poland havent recived it yet its now kinda annoying when looking on firmware on sammobile

    submitted by /u/newworde
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10+

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm a lifelong iPhone user that just picked up a Note 10+. Device will be delivered today. Does anyone here use Verizon Prepaid? Is it as simple as turning off iMessage/FaceTime, taking sim out of iPhone and putting it in the new Note+ phone?

    submitted by /u/Flapalms239
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel