• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 05, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 05, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Battery improvement ��hope the sound is better

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    This image looks cool

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Long exposure of the night sky with my note 10+

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Gear vr headset

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:57 AM PST

    I have a occuluss gear vr headset and it won't connect to my samsung A30 phone. If anyone has any ideas plz comment as this is annoying me

    submitted by /u/Jappies199
    [link] [comments]

    It's ridiculous how thin the Tab s5e is!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    hey multi+view option is back and GOOD LUCK as well.. working now my note 10 plus...!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Bought this from my travels to New York

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Bluetooth stuttering A51

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Hi, I got my Samsung A51 yesterday and restored all my data from my previous phone. Whenever I connect to a bluetooth device to play music or anything else, it stutters... like the music would continue playing while leaving gaps for around 1-2 seconds in the song... It would do this about every 10-15 seconds...

    I noticed when my wifi and mobile data are turned off, the stuttering improves drastically. It would only stutter about once or twice per song.

    I tried clearing the bluetooth cache and also cleared the cache partition. Changing the battery optimization settings for apps didn't change anything. I haven't tried a factory reset yet... hoping I don't have to.

    I read that this problem is software related and that several others have the same problem with their A51's as well.

    Is there a fix? Is there something else causing the problem?

    Sorry if something like this has been posted already.

    submitted by /u/CoolGiftsoriginal
    [link] [comments]

    January 2020 Security patch broke earphone buttons.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Hello!

    I've recently updated to the new Security Patch that was available for my Samsung S8. After updating however I've noticed that the microphone on the Samsung AKG earphones stopped working and the buttons on it as well. (I can confirm it does work on a Chromebook laptop)

    Has this happened to anyone else as well?

    submitted by /u/EraySP
    [link] [comments]

    Stock Video player not remembering the position of where i left the video on

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hey guys I after i upgraded to android 10 the stock video player isn't remembering where i left the video on instead the video starts from the beginning do you guys know how can i fix that ?

    submitted by /u/mooodii7
    [link] [comments]

    Phones built in speaker bad quality

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    So i was washing my dishes and listen to a podcast when my friend called me to ask me something We talked for about 2 mins, after we finished i turned on the podcast again but then it happened My sound got quiter and sounded like some low budget headphones I dunno what to do, i tried resetting, cleaning it and looked on samsung page So im hope you guys can help me, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SoldierCraft3333
    [link] [comments]

    Can you revert back to older versions of security updates?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Hey, all!

    So a week or two ago my SGS7Edge offered a security update.

    Obviously I went with it, but ever since that I am experiencing issues with push notifications - they often dont arrive or arrive with huge delays.

    So I am wondering if there is any way to revert the installation of the latest security update.

    submitted by /u/Chromiite
    [link] [comments]

    A50 no outgoing voice

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    So, this just started happening today. My A50 no longer is sending my voice, I don't know if it's microphone or hardware. Speakerphone is fine.

    I haven't tried a factory reset yet, I'd prefer to avoid that, so I figured I'd ask if anyone has any ideas.

    submitted by /u/BrainWav
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of an android note taking app with handwriting and tabs you can switch to?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Galaxy S8+ Power key popped off

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I'm not sure how but the power button on my Galaxy S8+ just popped out sometime during the day. I can't remember the last time I used it and where. Now I'm worried how do I turn on the phone incase my battery dies? Sure I can find something to wedge in there are turn it on, but is there a better way using some physical key combinations?

    submitted by /u/thatfidgetingpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung and Salesforce invest in cryptocurrency company

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Samsung refreshes Over The Horizon ringtone for the Galaxy S20

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Which Tablet to Get

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Hey All,

    Switched over from my iPhone X and Airpods to a Samsung s10+ and IconX's. So far enjoying it, but want to get off my iPad and onto a Samsung tablet. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out which tablet I should get.

    I would mainly be using it for some gaming and excel work. Keyboard compatibility is a must (can be an aftermarket one), and I would like it to have Dex as well. Any recommendations to which tablet would be best suited? I am trying to find a list of all Samsung tablets that support Dex, but have yet to find one.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/LawndartAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me out finding a replacement for this battery? I am struggling to find an exact match.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Galaxy Home Mini has now scheduled to launch on February 7

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Samsung confirms Galaxy S20 naming through official website slip-up - BeBlogging

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Leaks about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra are pretty much everywhere at this point, but it's always something special when the manufacturer itself decides to chime in.

    Read More

    submitted by /u/Max_1990
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use disconnect pro and nord vpn at same time?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Im looking to block ads system wide and also still use nord vpn at same time. will disconnect pro allow me to do this? Looking for easiest option. non rooted device here on a note 10+

    submitted by /u/FunkyWeird
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung j3 orbit works on every wifi but mine at my house?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I got the j3 orbit and I'm confused it connects fine everywhere else but my house, it always says authentication error then when I try to put in password it says incorrect even though I've checked multiple times and it's the correct password I even got another phone and put the same password in and it was fine but this will not connect to my wifi, any ideas what I could do? I've tried resetting network settings, factory reset, resetting my router, nothing is working

    submitted by /u/Scorp8876
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10 Lite Pre-Order Deals UK

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Hey :)

    Does anyone know if there are any pre order deals for the Note 10 lite in the UK?

    At present I can only find one reputable UK site selling it and they don't mention any pre order goodies, but I know Samsung often do deals like a free pair of headphones etc. when you order or pre order for a new release phone.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Sheppy2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel