• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 15, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 15, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 15, 2020

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How I imagine Samsung S20's 100x zoom

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Reddit on a folded Flip Z screen is so cool

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Look what i got today.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Feel the flip.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Aw look what happened over night with the chromebooks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Here's the new pop-up animation for the Galaxy Buds+

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Well this was a nice surprise! Did a warranty claim on the original Galaxy Buds, and got shipped the new Plus model!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:54 PM PST

    S7 Edge + GCam

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    This sold out really quick!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Can someone explain to me that 9:1 pixel binning thing that Samsung's using? Should it in theory produce better photos than other 12 MP cameras like the iphone? Why wouldn't I choose to capture photos in 108 MP? Shouldn't that be much better than 12 MP photos?

    submitted by /u/Som3a92
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade from S8 to S10 and why?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    So as the title says, I'm wondering whether it's time to switch from my Galaxy S8 to S10. I've found an offer for Galaxy S10 for 700 Euro (around 760 USD), and I think it's quite a good price. I currently have Galaxy S8, which isn't the newest phone but it actually still works very well. On the beginning, I was convinced it's time to upgrade but now that I started thinking about it I'm not sure anymore.

    I really like my S8 (funny but I'm actually sentimental), when I bought it, it was a huge upgrade for me as I switched from iPhone 6. It wasn't just about the system (Android vs iOS), the new design of S8 made it feel like a phone from the future comparing to iPhone 6.

    My main question is what would I really get that I don't have now. Around a year ago my S8 got a new battery so the battery life is surprisingly good for almost 3 years old phone and Galaxy S8 in general. When it comes to screen I actually prefer S8 design over S10 punch hole. The most important reason to upgrade for me is that S10 still has a headphone jack, so if I bought S10 now I could use a phone with a headphone jack for another 2 years. I'm not a fan of Bluetooth headphones for various reasons and also not really happy with USB-C headphones as it happens quite often that when I travel I use headphones while I also charge my phone with a power bank at the same time.

    So is it worth upgrading for S10? I know my S8 won't get more updates but I'm not even sure there's such a huge difference between Android Pie and 10 to make it a reason to upgrade.

    submitted by /u/LordLorq
    [link] [comments]

    Got them!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Samsung A71 vs S20+

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:52 AM PST

    i want to buy a new phone, i saw S20 and i loved it. but then i saw the A71, and its way cheaper. looked at the differences in specs, couldnt really tell what makes the S20 better.

    i currently own the A50, and before that i had the S7. I have to say the S7 was way better than the A50. It was just faster. Using the A50 was so annoying.

    My question is, will the A71 be the same? is it cheap because its going to be slow?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Mario7887
    [link] [comments]

    Livewallper collection so far..I'm a wallpaper addict for both live and still ones.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Alright so I thought it would be nice to gather all the live wallpapers I have and put them on a drive for others to use. Let me make something clear, I don't claim any of these wallpapers, I didn't make any of them. Most are from a guy called visualdon. He is an extremely talented artist, he had a YouTube and a Instagram so check him out. I'm also a basketball and anime fan so if you see anything related to that, then you know why..I'm gonna be updating it whenever I can also. (If I remember)

    Here is the drive link for the live wallpapers.

    Also want to recommend some live wallpaper apps to get first is this. check

    Also this, tbh all apps from this guy "Maxelus.net" is worth checking out.

    submitted by /u/ChrisComments
    [link] [comments]

    48h later with my Galaxy Buds+ (upgrading from the original buds)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I've had the original buds for a while and as much as I loved them, the voice quality was killing me. I had to take them out to make calls which is just ridiculous.

    My new buds+ arrived earlier today and I was able to compare on a couple of calls. Actually there's no comparison! The new buds do a much better job when it comes to call quality. Good enough for me to use them to make calls!

    Another great feature (under labs) is the ability to double tap the sides for volume, which means I've now set the left to enable Ambient noise (has been improved as well - but there's a weird hiss, maybe just my unit), and the right now activates Google Assistant. It's brilliant!

    On the sound quality, I can sense a bit of a difference but haven't had a chance to test it enough.. also not an expert audiophile in anyway so I'll leave others to comment on this. I do feel an improvement however.

    Battery has been great, to the extent I'm just leaving them outside the case on the desk.. All day easy on one charge. Changes the way you use them.

    My 2 cents is that they've done a great job this time, almost perfect.

    Edit - update:

    Voice quality: I've jumped on multiple calls since, conf calls, different apps, etc... and received zero complains! even in once instance with some background noise around (not too loud though).

    Battery: still very impressed. I no longer worry about battery life, I can just leave them around outside the case during the day. If I was to be greedy I'd say a bigger case battery would be appreciated, two full charges maybe... but again, perfect as is

    Touch controls: this feature is underrated really, but I mention it above. The ability to change the volume and also use ambient sound and Google assistant is no short of a brilliant move. Needless to mention the basic features are still there: pause, play, rewind/next.....

    Multi point/seamless switching:

    So I just had a chance to test this. As some said, it's more of a seamless switching feature than real multipoint in my view... So the distinction is you're not connected to both devices (as Bose does it), but you don't also have re pair them or disconnect as in the case of the Sony's XM3... It's somewhere in the middle.

    I've tried this with four devices: Note 10+, S10+, Galaxy S5e and Surface Laptop 3. With the laptop you pretty much have to open the Bluetooth menu and click connect. Between the Samsung phones and the tablet, it does switch a bit more seamlessly BUT it does disconnect completely from the other device. So if you're playing Spotify on one device and play a YouTube video on the other (even if you paused the first), it won't automatically play the audio on the buds, it will just use the speakers. You have to open the Media/Audio output menu and click the buds or open the Gear app to reconnect (or the Bluetooth menu) to the device you'll use. This said you don't need to open the case or the likes. It's a an improvement anyway and better than nothing but certainly not ideal.

    --- 48 hours later still loving those buds ---

    submitted by /u/kl__
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip Sold Out in Singapore

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Unboxing Fake Samsung Galaxy s20 / s20 plus / s20 ultra

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Can anyone share Over the Horizon 2020 from S20??

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Even though i cannot get S20 directly, i hope someone can share the mp3.. thanks 😁

    submitted by /u/keithemps18
    [link] [comments]

    5 best camera features on the Galaxy S20 Ultra

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Is the galaxy s20 on display in stores in the u.s?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Could I pull up to the at&t store near me and play with the brand new galaxy s20s? or do.i have to wait till march 6th?

    submitted by /u/Jippynms
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or is Samsung removing posts about gaining OEM unlock on the US carrier-unlocked Note 8 and S8 and longer update support from Samsung Members?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    PSA For Galaxy Buds+ Buyers:

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    If you enable the double tap to change volume option, it is NOT on the shiny capacitive surface that contains all other touch functionality. It is instead on the top of the earbud (!!!) took a little bit to figure this out

    submitted by /u/kwsninja2
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Dex?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    There wasn't any announcement that I saw regarding the S20 line and Samsung Dex. Anyone that has gotten an S20 can you confirm that Dex is included on the device?

    submitted by /u/coryteague
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel