• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    OnePlus Where are the OS updates for the OnePlus 7Pro?

    OnePlus Where are the OS updates for the OnePlus 7Pro?


    Where are the OS updates for the OnePlus 7Pro?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Where are the OS updates for the OnePlus 7Pro? It is the middle of February and I am still stuck on November security?

    submitted by /u/alose
    [link] [comments]

    Finally replaced my oneplus one with the 7T today!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I've ordered it, anyway. I was wondering how many of you out there are still using yours as well? It's served me well, but the upgrade is going to be amazing!

    submitted by /u/BabySamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Poor experience at the OnePlus Experience Store Bengaluru

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    I was really excited when I got to know that OnePlus experience store are allowing people to experience the Concept One. But when I reached the store,I was highly disappointed. The camera software wasn't updated to take advantage of electrochromic glass. It was the same as that of 7T Pro. I had seen MKBHD's video so I tried to search for the option to activate the polarizing filter. There was an employee who had no idea about it or the phone. I told them that their software isn't updated. I could sense rudeness in the way they talked. Again they weren't allowing to pick up the phone and check it out. I mean how do call this an experience then. There behaviour only changed when I showed them the video where Marques uses the new camera software. Only when they saw that I too had a 7 Pro,they started to talk politely.

    OnePlus,if you are calling people to experience something,plz make sure to have updated software,a way for people to pick up and experience the phone especially when it's a concept phone which focuses on the feel. And make sure to have a decent and polite staff.

    submitted by /u/suryase7en
    [link] [comments]

    All serious 10.3.0 issues have been resolved by the 10.3.1 update. Thanks Oneplus.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Gotta give oneplus props. I called them out on their forum, twitter and on this sub many times, and they have finally solved all the issues my phone faced. They've fixed all the bugs from the 10.3.0 update in the new 10.3.1 update (device - 6T McLaren).

    Over the years, I have bought five oneplus phones for my family and myself. Thus I felt very disappointed when the 10.3.0 update was horribly buggy and there was no solution in sight, except to backup and reset everything. After updating to 10.3.0, non-English languages weren't supported, emojis weren't supported in many apps, the home screen clock didn't work anymore, silent mode didn't work, and many other annoyances.

    When I read the 10.3.1 changelog, I was even more disappointed - none of my concerns were addressed and the update size was less than 100 mb anyway. Nevertheless, I downloaded the update. At 66%, the update failed to download repeatedly. I restarted my phone and suddenly the update size was 1.8 gb. After installing the new, larger update, all the issues I had with 10.3.0 disappeared. I thankfully didn't have to backup 220 gb of data, reset my phone and restore all that data again. Thanks to the developers team, I'm back on the Oneplus bandwagon.

    submitted by /u/rvkatadka
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth broken on OP6T?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    My OP6T has been working fine for years with my cars built in Bluetooth (Mercedes Benz COMAND from 2010).

    My phone got updated to Oxygen 10.3.1 over the weekend and today my phone wouldn't connect to the car at all.

    I tried removing all bluetooth connection data from both car and phone, no luck.

    The car sends a pairing request with 4 digit code, confirmed on the phone, but the car never completes the pairing.

    The software in the car hasn't changed since I've had it, 6 years or so.

    submitted by /u/LounBiker
    [link] [comments]

    Random .bat file installed

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I was looking at a website and it randomly installed a .bin file, am I still safe from the virus, as long I deleted it and not click on it? I am on oxygen os.

    submitted by /u/KDPlazed
    [link] [comments]

    Switch From Note 10+ to OP7Pro / OP7TPro 5G McLaren Edition

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    So basically I was gifted a Note 10+ not too long ago on Verizon, but with my new job working with T-Mobile gives me a 75% discount on my service plan (for up to 2 lines, then 25% off on anymore lines). So I plan on switching over to T-Mobile service with me and my fiance due to the discount.

    My question is, what do y'all think about me getting a OP7T Pro 5G ME or possibly a OP7Pro instead of keeping my Note 10+ when moving. I'm not for certain on any of the promos or deals they would have on either of those phones, but regardless of that I've really been interested in having that phone (Mainly due to the no-notch/camera-hole display), but also the 90hz display and the amazing warp charging I've heard a lot of good things about. I'm only including the OP7Pro as well because I'm scared of the potential battery drain from 5G on 7TPro ME. Now my city does have full 5G coverage for T-Mobile so it wouldn't be searching for 5G, but I didnt know exactly what part of 5G causes more battery drain, so I would appreciate advice on that as well please.

    Would y'all recommend for me to switch over to the 7TPro 5G ME if I'm coming from a Note 10+? I do enjoy a good camera on my phone, and battery life is a big plus for me, but realistically I'm always around a charger so it's not a deal breaker. I just dont know if the beautiful design/display is worth switching from my Note10+ to the 7TPro 5G ME.

    My question to you guys is would this be a downgrade to go from the Note10+ (4G version) to the OP7TPro 5G ME? Would I notice a noticeable difference in most features/specs? And will the 5G cause more battery drain even though my city has full 5G coverage from T-Mobile?

    Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses!

    TLDR: switching to T-Mobile cause of 75% employee discount on service, would it be a downgrade to switch from my Note 10+ to the OP7TPro 5G ME? I do enjoy a good camera and somewhat good battery on my phone, but the display/design is my main focus on any smartphone.

    submitted by /u/collinfc
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus Switch isnt detecting my backup file

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    After attempting to root my phone for a while, and failing. I reset my entire phone back to step 1. I have since used a google backup to get most of my data back, however, i'm logged out of basically all of my accounts and im still missing a lot of data.

    I have a oneplus switch backup (2 infact), with the files in the correct opbackups folder, however they are not being detected.

    I'm on android 10.3.1 , the backup was on the same version

    I spoke to support via livechat and they couldn't help me at all.

    submitted by /u/OinkGoesThePigy
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting really awesome pics with nightscape

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I really don't understand why so many people hate on the feature. I've found that when I use it I get really awesome photos (especially in urban settings). It should get more recognition! Nightscapes I took recently

    submitted by /u/im_a_hedgehogg
    [link] [comments]

    My change in opinion on Oneplus

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Now I know this post will get a lot of hate, I expect that, but please try to hear me out. I have had a Oneplus 5T for 2 years, it was a great phone and it still is. In my opinion, it was the last best phone Oneplus made, it had everything, from a flagship SOC (for the time), to a headphone jack, and most importantly, it offered it a low price tag. In fact, the price tag is what drove me to buy a Oneplus 5T over let's say a Galaxy S8 back in the day. I feel that it was one of the staple features of a Oneplus device, flagship performance for a low price tag. Now in days, I feel like Oneplus changed from a "flagship killer" to just a flagship. It all started with the Oneplus 6 in my opinion; the removal of the headphone jack. Now I know people would say that "just buy Bluetooth headphones or something" and yes, that is an option, however, it really took away the choice that it gave their power users. I personally do not prefer Bluetooth earbuds due to the latency. Secondly, didn't Oneplus mock other flagships for removing the headphone jack? Well, with the Oneplus 6, the removal of the headphone jack seemed quite hypocritical, as it seems that they just gave in, left the "Never Settle" motto they had and just became one of the flagships. The hefty price tag with the new Oneplus 7 Pro I feel was another slap in the face to their "Never Settle" motto. Oneplus used to be a company that used to stand out in the world of smartphones, offering flagship performance at rock bottom prices, now it just became another option in the world of flagships. I am sorry for the harsh words towards Oneplus and this negative opinion, but this is just how I feel. I also apologize for my terrible English. Thank you for reading, it really means a lot! What are your opinions?

    EDIT: I made a mistake in mentioning that the Oneplus 6 was the first Oneplus device that removed the headphone jack when in reality it was the Oneplus 6T, sorry about that.

    EDIT 2: Thank you for all the diverse opinions, I appreciate that they are from both sides!

    submitted by /u/DevHD
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought my first OnePlus, the 7T

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Huge upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy J7, super happy with it! I knew the display was tall, but I didn't realize how tall it really was until I started watching videos on YouTube. Data transfer was quick and the upgrade to Android 10 from 7 is amazing. So many things that I could praise, not much I couldn't. Again, super happy!

    submitted by /u/YouEatAPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Are people still having software issues with the Android 10 update on the one plus 6/6t?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of complaints for the Android 10 updates on these devices. However, version 10.3.1 has been released, in which they claim to have fixed many of the bugs. Does anyone have any personal experience with the update that they could share?

    submitted by /u/PlutosBeatz
    [link] [comments]

    I have enabled side swiping in my OP6. But this line at the bottom doesn't go away and it becomes worst when streaming as a white line comes in the bottom around 1mm in landscape mode.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Anyone has any idea how we can remove it (with out going back to bottom swipe option)

    submitted by /u/grvisgr8
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Bullets

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    So I'm looking to buy some wired headphone for my OP7Pro since the wireless ones I have now have a bad battery life and was wondering if OnePlus' headphones are a decent choice. I definitely like the $25 price tag and was wondering if I should buy them. Can anyone who has them tell me any pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/babyb16
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Pro random system lag reset by reboot

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I posted about this issue a while ago but it's getting worse lately. I'm on OS 10.0.3 stable and my phone works perfect 80% of the time, then suddenly it just slows down to a snail pace and every action is incredibly laggy. The only solution I've found to this is to reboot my phone but this doesn't feel like a long term solution. The reason I'm making this post again is to check up if people are still experiencing these issues and if not what OS they're on or what they think they did to rectify the issue?

    submitted by /u/OhHaiDawgie
    [link] [comments]

    Torn on 7T or Pro.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Torn on both of these phones. Done with carriers and their BS monthly payment plans.

    I know the non pro doesn't have OIS on the zoom lens, the Pro is curved display, which makes putting on screen protectors a chore, both have unlockable bootloaders, which I like since I tinker with custom firmware's. Not worried about a 3.5mm jack since I can buy a Samsung usb c to that. I just don't know if the pro or 7T would be best for me. I like taking tons of photos and I have a lot of music. Should I just suck it up and buy the 7 pro?

    submitted by /u/MortaLPortaL
    [link] [comments]

    Hope the team at One plus is healthy (Corona virus Outbreak)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    We care for you, Take care.

    submitted by /u/makonootro
    [link] [comments]

    From OnePlus 7 Pro to Sony Xperia 1

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    When the OnePlus 7 Pro was announced I was so excited because I would finally be getting a day one OnePlus device and the moment it for released on TMobile I went a few town over and bought the device and immediately got it. For the time I had it, I had a blast with that phone but something didn't feel right. As many perks as it had, it was missing something. So after 3 months of looking towards the end of 2019, I decided to go with a Sony Xperia 1. I've had the Sony Xperia 1, and in my opinion, the X1 is a better phone and let me explain. The OnePlus is a very wide phone and I always had an issue with that. The X1, is a tall thin phone and the content I can fit in on one screen is great. The OnePlus 2k display is a great looking display, but with the X1 being a 4k display, this is hands down the best display on a phone. Personally, I like the cameras better on the X1. The colors look more natural and less filled in. Sony and OP have a similar OS systems in which I mean they're almost stock Android and it's awesome to have that. With the X1, sound quality is just a shade less powerful that the OP but not by much. The things I did lose were UFS 3.0 which does make a difference when installing apps. It's not a deal maker but those few seconds of installing does make a difference. Fast charge on the OP is amazing and it's truly missed. I also miss the bigger battery. Easily with the OP I could use it a whole day, but the X1 does last with moderate use. I just had to adjust how I used the phone to make it last better. One thing that people like to talk about is the 90hz display. Yes when scrolling or playing a game that does support the refresh rate, you can notice it, but if the application doesn't support it refresh rate, then there's no point in having it. Some other things that I lost were 2GB of RAM less and lost 128GB of internal memory, but 6GB of RAM hasn't failed me yet on the X1 and having that option of SD card memory available on the X1 helps with the X1. With the X1, it has a 21:9 aspect ratio. When watching content that supports it, it's awesome to have not most of the time, you get black bars. You get used to it but it does still bug me to an extent. The flat screen is awesome to have. The X1 does have a bit of a forehead but nothing intrusive. OP body design is something I wish I still had but that curved display is something I don't miss at all. The last thing is price point. I got the X1, at launch it was a $949 phone which I wouldn't recommend for that price. I got it on sale for $749 which I thought it was great price point. For the money, OP is an amazing value. Overall, the trade offs that I got from OnePlus to Sony Xperia 1 are worth it. I'm extremely happy that I made the switch and I would easily recommend OnePlus to anyone but Sony is where I'm staying from now on.

    submitted by /u/NowX89
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with the update splitting my notifications into whatsapp messages and "other" which don't actually notify me or have an icon in the top bar? I couldn't find anything about "other notifications" in the settings and I keep missing things.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I kinda put everything in the title, but the update notes only mentioned fixing bugs in the photos app and such and now I've missed several things I would've immediately clicked before before it decided I don't care or something.

    submitted by /u/faceplanted
    [link] [comments]

    Seven features we want to see OnePlus add to OxygenOS

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    What wireless headphones do you use for your oneplus 7T?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:02 AM PST

    I have been using a cheap eBay pair of fake air pods but they're now broke. Looking at getting a new pair but I want true wireless and not the one plus bullets as they have a wire. Using it for videos games and music on a daily basis.

    submitted by /u/sjwb91
    [link] [comments]

    Dual sim

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Does using 2 sim affect performance in any way? I just started to use a new number for work cause i got tired of people calling me for work purposes when i was off. Company is ok with buying me another phone but not as expensive as the OnePlus 7pro im using. I dont to have to use a lesser phone for work but i also dont want to affect the phones performance. Othet phone would be a galaxy a50. Should i just use 2 phones or both sims on the OnePlus?

    submitted by /u/Cedric509
    [link] [comments]

    One Plus 6T Camera Instability

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    My 6T has been having issues with the stock camera, it would freeze, stutter, and crash. It seems that every time I restart it seems to work properly. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Anivium
    [link] [comments]

    90Hz Reddit Clients?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Is there a list of all the Reddit clients that support 90Hz?

    submitted by /u/tennisfanBRAWLSTARS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel