• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    OnePlus WhatsApp crashes when sending photos through app

    OnePlus WhatsApp crashes when sending photos through app


    WhatsApp crashes when sending photos through app

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    My WhatsApp crashes regularly when I try to send photos via the app. Then I have to wait a good minute for it to catch up etc.

    Anyone else getting this or have a fix?

    submitted by /u/RoscoesFucksuit
    [link] [comments]

    turns out it's not just me, A LOT of people are facing the absurd battery drain, and OnePlus really should take this into notice. Fingers crossed for the next update, but the update synopsis doesn't mention a battery improvement.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Where are Notes stored? [Recovering from backup]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Long story short, I reset my phone and my backup didn't work through oneplus switch. I've been speaking with support for days but they are no use.

    I managed to recover most of my data through a google drive backup. However I have pretty much no data on any of my apps. For most apps, this is just a process of logging in again. However, annoyingly I lost my all my authenticator information (through google authenticator) and all of my Notes.

    I have the files on my PC from the oneplus switch backup, and I can see my notes in a file called OnePlusNote.xml , however I cannot find the directory to swap this with my current notes.

    Also is there any way I can recover my authenticator data through this backup file? It's really annoying. Oneplus switch is not an option, its going to have to be done manually.

    submitted by /u/OinkGoesThePigy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what's happening with Google Play Music Every now and then it downloads something and if I try to click the notification nothing happens. I also have "Only Downloaded" settings enabled. I have OP6 and this is happening since last update to 10.3.1

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I don't know if this is right sub for this question. image

    submitted by /u/grvisgr8
    [link] [comments]

    First draw back of pop up cam

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Went snorkeling recently and bought one of those waterproof pouches. The phone JUST managed to fit. But there was no room for the pop up cam, so no snorkel selfies. But the phone was smart enough to just turn off the pop up cam after a while, instead of having it keep hitting resistance Evey time.

    submitted by /u/prynce06
    [link] [comments]

    7T display question

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    When the display is off, and light is reflected off it, does it have an off-black color? Or is the display pure black when off?

    When comparing my S10e to the Oneplus 6T displays when off, the S10e display is almost as black as the bezels, and can just barely see the bezels. With the Oneplus 6T display off, the screen has a faded black tint to it and when looking under direct light, the bezels and camera notch are very noticeable.

    Is the 7T the same way?

    submitted by /u/rouyal
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with wireless bullet v1

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I connect them to my pc and every 4 second the audio cuts out help?

    submitted by /u/Localoxalem
    [link] [comments]

    Delay for night mode

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Why is it when my OP 7 Pro is in night mode, is there a slight delay for the colours to be adapted when unlocking the phone? Is this due to he OLED panel?

    submitted by /u/matttyyg
    [link] [comments]

    Late or no notifications at all on the OnePlus 7T

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Sometimes notifications only come when I turn the screen on, and sometimes not at all. Only when I launch the app say Facebook do the notifications for FB start coming. When the screen is off for a while, around 30 mins or more, the notifications do not come up.

    Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/epicfooggie
    [link] [comments]

    Google Ambient Mode

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I saw about a week ago they started rolling out the google app ambient mode. I still dont have it. Havent seen anything about it on my phone. The rollout is supposed to take a week and as of writing this, it has been 6 days. will i get it tomorrow or will the rollout take longer than a week? I havent hardly seen many people saying anything about it on the forums or this subreddit. did they delay the rollout or something?

    submitted by /u/cory_lowry
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with apps.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I have Oneplus 3t and my apps suddenly started to shut down without a warning. Is there any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Mitzkabro
    [link] [comments]

    Type C cable [Recommendations please]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    I have a OnePlus 5 and recently my original type C cable has started getting worn out. I am having trouble charging my phone without plugging it in and out a couple of times to get my phone to start charging.

    I live in Australia and there is no way of officially getting a OnePlus cable. Are there any cables that are recommended, that are closest to the original? Or any other company cables that I an buy here. Are local/unbranded ones a good idea?

    Kindly let me know.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/the_vandivator
    [link] [comments]

    OP6 8/128, any common problems?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I've found a used OP6 locally that seems like a good deal. It has been bought from banggood so no warranty.

    Are there any common faults I should check before buying? (Like the camera focus on the OP3 for example)?

    submitted by /u/kirlefteris
    [link] [comments]

    UK mobile contract networks for the OnePlus 8 pro? Anyone know?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    At present Three have an agreement with OnePlus for exclusivity of the 7T pro, but I'm really hoping this stops because Three are an awful network with notoriously bad reception/signal. I'm really hoping EE are allowed to stock and sell the 8 series as mobile contract is the only possible way for me to own a new OnePlus. Currently squeezing out the last few inches of life of my 3T

    submitted by /u/alkhamist1
    [link] [comments]

    Battery guidance for 7T Pro 4085 mAh

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Do any of you have the copy of the IATA battery guidance document for the OnePlus 7T Pro 4085mAh battery? This is kind of urgent, and it's impossible to find online

    submitted by /u/Wuff_
    [link] [comments]

    The best way to get a 7 Pro.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Now that OnePlus doesn't sell the 7 Pro anymore, what would be the best way to get one within the US? If you have a trusted eBay seller, leave a link please. Swappa is good, but I have not seen good prices.

    Or, would it be better to get the 7T now that it is on sale? I'm not sure about this option due to the many reports of tint issues on low light brightness.

    Thank you for your help Reddit!

    submitted by /u/SirRhor
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find ringtones under system/media/audio

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I'm trying to find the default ringtones but I tried multiple root explorer also with hidden files turned on. Are they located somewhere else? I am on the latest oxygen os for OnePlus 7pro. I have unlocked bootloader and rooted

    submitted by /u/Redpotatomashed
    [link] [comments]

    dual channel network acceleration.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    just updated to beta 9 and got a notification for the dual channel network acceleration setting. with intelligent network connection and dual channel download acceleration options . is this a new feature in the settings or was this here before. if so do you guys know how it affects battery life ?

    submitted by /u/Cedric509
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 sound issue

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Alright so basically, my dad has been using a OnePlus 7 for a few months now and he's been telling me of this bug that audio of a Facebook or WhatsApp video continues even after he closes out of video, and even if he closes out of the application entirely. I have seen it happen. The only way to make the audio stop is by restarting the phone. Anyone have a solution for this? And the phone is running android 10, latest version available for global model.

    submitted by /u/Mytee68
    [link] [comments]

    Can you access Android pay on your lock screen, like iPhones can with Apple pay?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Is there a shortcut key you can press to access Android Pay on your lock screen so you can switch cards easily? Afeature much like Apple Pay's shortcut.

    I have a OnePlus 6T, and I know some Android features aren't the same between all device types, so I wanted to ask here.

    Thanks, budgetcutthor

    submitted by /u/budgetcutthor
    [link] [comments]

    About the "______ is using your camera" notification

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I like the idea of this feature, however I just don't want it to bug me about apps which I'm already expecting to use my camera. I get it for Snapchat, and with gcam I get the ridiculous "Camera is using your camera" notification. Is anybody aware of a way to select which apps it will or won't show this for? Dug through the settings and could only find a way to shut them off entirely

    submitted by /u/mgrimshaw8
    [link] [comments]

    Buy original TPU cases?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Originals always worked best for me when I had 1+6 — mb there's a place selling them for 1+7T_pro? 3rd party clones from AliExpress are not quite the same.

    submitted by /u/kinujiki86
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus Newbie 7T questions!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    I've never had a oneplus device before but I am looking at getting the 7t since it is on sale right now for $499. My question is, for those of you who have had one for a while, do you get the new Android updates quickly? I wouldn't expect Pixel quick but better than, say, Samsung?

    Any info or thoughts on the device would be appreciated. I'm going between this and an S10. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sarahanns76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel