• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    OnePlus 90hz doesn't feel as good anymore

    OnePlus 90hz doesn't feel as good anymore


    90hz doesn't feel as good anymore

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Not a complaint, just find it interesting that after a certain period of time the 90hz on the new OnePlus devices just don't feel as good as when I switched from 60hz, it's like I've become accustomed to it that I just take it for granted. However, when I do look at a 60hz device I can really tell how good the 90hz panel is. Anyone else feel the same way? It feels like these high refresh rate displays don't really contribute much at the end of the day

    submitted by /u/V4Z499
    [link] [comments]

    OxygenOS 10.0.4 rolling out for OnePlus 7 Pro w/ Jan patch

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    OnePlus is going to have to bring something special to top the S20 Ultra

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    The new "Pro" version of the Galaxy has some very impressive specs.

    I can live without the 100x zoom, but do you think the OnePlus 8 Pro leaks stand up to the rest of the spec of the S20 Ultra?

    submitted by /u/_ReZero
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro refresh rate becomes low about once a day until reset of the device

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I'm forcing 90hz with the ADB command but it's been a month of so at least that the device considerably slow down like it's going to 60hz or less maybe idk. This isn't fixed unless I reset the device. Running 10.3.0 right now.

    Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Wizorz
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile OnePlus 6T unlocked and converted to international, can't use Google Pay.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    What do I have to do get my device Google Play certified to use Google Pay?

    submitted by /u/cowboycurdis
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 cases

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Anyone know of any good cases for the regular OnePlus 7? I'm in the US. Mainly looking for ones with a built it screen protector. Don't know if the 6T case would work on it (as many state.)

    submitted by /u/juggernaut0156
    [link] [comments]

    I'm with MetroPCS and I've been recommended to buy a OnePlus. I'm looking for something to last me at least two years and with lots of storage space. I've looked at the 7 online and seems good, but what are some opinions on this? Also, they're out of stock from OnePlus, so where can I buy one?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Bullets Wireless 2 out of stock, should I expect more in stock?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Was gonna get a 7t with the free headphones, but they're currently out of stock. Should I expect them to come back or do I give up?

    submitted by /u/Sekundes423
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus may finally unveil a fast-charging power bank alongside OnePlus 8

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Can't get rid of phantom touch issue on OnePlus 7 Pro.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Guys,

    Can anyone for the love of everything holy give me a fix for this? My phone has gotten progressively worse with the phantom touches. It started immediately after purchase, I was told it's software related and to wipe the phone. So I did and that fixed it temporarily but now it's back and 10x more frequent. I can't go an hour without my screen having a seizure. Everything is up to date, no physical damage, nothing. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Rub_My_Brisket
    [link] [comments]

    Phone wakes with Vivid screen calibration sometimes even though it's set to Natural

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Anyone else get this issue where when you wake the phone (OP7P) using the power button, the screen calibration starts in Vivid mode even though the setting is Natural?

    If I use the double tap on the screen to wake I don't get this issue.

    submitted by /u/Jommyjomjom
    [link] [comments]

    Help copying alarm to alarm folder

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I am fully rooted and using a rooted browser but I am unable to copy any files to the /system/media/audio/alarm folder at all. I am so sick of this manually having to go to local and browse to the alarm clock file I use every single time on the Op 6T because Oneplus won't fix this broken feature.

    submitted by /u/molitar
    [link] [comments]

    (Oneplus 6) Just got the phone, why is so much stuff in Chinese?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Hello!

    just got a oneplus 6, purchased used on Swappa. After initial setup and a system reset I'm having a little problem. There are several chinese apps on the device and no google play store. It's running Oxygen OS I believe, but most apps/programs look to be in Chinese or translated from Chinese. I'm not the most tech savvy guy in the world so any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I am in the United States. I have made sure the language is set to English in settings.

    submitted by /u/zyprexaa
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my phone draining so much battery?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    My phone drains really much when I don't use it. Why is that? Just ask me if you want any further information about it. I'd love some help on this, is there anything I can do?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uGEhxzI

    submitted by /u/p1cklew1ckle
    [link] [comments]

    1+7P speaker quieter since 10.3.1 update?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    When I first got the OnePlus 7Pro I was pleasantly surprised with the loudness of the internal speakers, but today there were a number of times I couldn't help but feel like the same YouTube videos in the same environment sound much quieter after I updated yesterday.

    Am I just going deaf or are others experiencing something similar?

    submitted by /u/Ganjisseur
    [link] [comments]

    Optimize vs Intelligent Control

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    using the battery optimization intelligent control apps run and act normally. while using optimize (how I want to save more battery) apps such as discord fail to send me notifications if I just removed the app from the recent app menu. and lastpass fails to save autofill if I remove it from recent apps. these issues only happen with optimize on. anyone else experience something similar and could this be fixed?

    submitted by /u/redditghosting
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone experiencing any charging issues on the incremental OOS 10.3.1 update?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I feel like around 80% battery, my charging is a slower than I remember. Again, maybe I'm not at a low enough battery percentage to take advantage of the true "warp" charge speeds. I'm just curious if anyone is noticing slower charging on this new update.

    submitted by /u/sashahucks98
    [link] [comments]

    Dual SIM issue

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Anyone using dual SIM? For the last few weeks I have noticed when I'm on the phone, I lose data connection. Voice is on ATT, data is on Verizon. Data seems blocked till I get off the phone. On a 6t.

    Anyone have a solution or something to try? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/nookiewacookie1
    [link] [comments]

    OP3T wouldn't charge at 0% (fixed)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Just a PSA for anyone who has this problem. I woke up with the battery on my OP3T at 0% with the full screen battery warning. I plugged it into the official Dash charger for a half hour and it wouldn't charge past 0%. It kept creeping to 1% then back to 0%. I thought the battery was a goner. Then I plugged it into a different charger, in my case an Anker USB charger and it went to 10% in just a few minutes. I think there might be a firmware bug related to trying to use the Dash charger when the battery is at 0%.

    submitted by /u/isitallfornothing
    [link] [comments]

    Google assistant isn't available 6t

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    When I try to open the assistant app it tells me that assistant isn't available on my device

    submitted by /u/LimitLionJr
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7t good buy for $669 cad with free bullet wireless 2 earbuds?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm planning to upgrade to the oneplus 7t from my samsung a5 2015. Right now the oneplus 7t is on sale for $669 cad with free bullet wireless 2. I have a couple of questions:

    1. How does the battery life and gaming performance compare to something like a iphone xr?
    2. Does it get timely updates and patches?
    3. Can I run games at 90hz on the phone?
    4. What color do you personally prefer, glacier blue or frosted silver?

    Thank you for your advice!

    Link to the 7T

    Edit: Thanks guys for your suggestions. I ended up getting the glacier blue Oneplus 7t.

    submitted by /u/harold_liang
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus rolls out OxygenOS stable updates to OnePlus 7/7 Pro & 7T Pro with January 2020 patches

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    7 Pro or 7T Pro

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Hi all...

    I currently use a 6t (which is running 10.3.1 and I have not (yet) faced any of the issues that are sometimes reported here) which I am fine with. But I may have an opportunity to pick up either a 7Pro or a 7tPro at a significant discount.

    You see, I may be traveling to India for work which is also where I bought my 6t (on release) and they have this exchange program which results in a net discount on a new 1+ device. Note though I do not live in india - just visiting for work.

    So, which one would you recommend and why? I should note that whats attractive to me about the Pro series is (1) the large screen (2) the lack of a notch - I dont use face unlock and don't do selfies. So the large unhindered screen is a bonus to me.

    Thanks

    Edit: Is it true that the screen size of the 7tPro is slightly...very slightly...smaller than the 7Pro? Like I said, what matters to me is the screen size...the bigger the better...5G is not important to me right now. Thanx.

    submitted by /u/robothistorian
    [link] [comments]

    My 6 months old 6t has burn in from fingerprint sensor.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Is AMOLED really this bad or did I get a bad screen?

    submitted by /u/Timkon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel