• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    HTC Since HTC has abandoned even us die hards, what are you guys turning to?

    HTC Since HTC has abandoned even us die hards, what are you guys turning to?


    Since HTC has abandoned even us die hards, what are you guys turning to?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Htc One m8 Android 9 Pie

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I want to download it but is it too complicated, is it worth it and can you please tell me how I can revert back to normal if something goes wrong.

    submitted by /u/mgumusada
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my phone, now it doesn't boot

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Dropped my HTC U Ultra from a waist level, not a scratch, charging still works, but it is unable to boot. I am stuck at "HTC Powered by android"

    I can enter the recovery mode though. I tried wiping the cache partition, also did a factory reset, no change.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/_BEKFAST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel