• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    HTC HTC Desire 816 stuck bootloader,it just stays on HTC logo forever,i cant power up phone,tried sp flash tool but it doesnt work for me.HELP

    HTC HTC Desire 816 stuck bootloader,it just stays on HTC logo forever,i cant power up phone,tried sp flash tool but it doesnt work for me.HELP


    HTC Desire 816 stuck bootloader,it just stays on HTC logo forever,i cant power up phone,tried sp flash tool but it doesnt work for me.HELP

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    HTC 10 repair & diagnosis help

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    My HTC 10 died in the night while I was asleep, not plugged into the charger. It won't turn on or show any indication when plugged into a charger. I've tried all the reset options (e.g., holding buttons for 1+ min) but no response.

    I just replaced the battery but still no response when it's plugged in. The battery & charger aren't heating up indicating no current draw to the phone. I can replace the charging port too but I wonder if it's a main board issue. Will a dead main board prevent the battery from charging? Will a faulty charging port prevent the phone from turning on, even if there's a little bit of charge in the battery? I'm trying to figure out what the next steps are.

    submitted by /u/suppox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel