• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Android Gaming [DEV] Scream Sport: Pong for 2 players controlled by screaming into your device's microphone.

    Android Gaming [DEV] Scream Sport: Pong for 2 players controlled by screaming into your device's microphone.


    [DEV] Scream Sport: Pong for 2 players controlled by screaming into your device's microphone.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    [DEV] Both of our Faerie Solitaire games are now free to unlock on Android if you already own them on Steam

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Faerie Solitaire Remastered: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.subsoap.fsr

    Faerie Solitaire Harvest: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.subsoap.fsh

    If you own either of these on Steam you can go to Already Purchased -> Elsewhere -> Honor System 😇

    submitted by /u/Pkeod
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any good multiplayer games?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Also i would like to find people to play said games with

    submitted by /u/Shaltorie
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Delta touch (Samsung galaxy J4+)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    So I've downloaded delta touch, first of all, it is from an apk, since I wanted to test it before I buy it, I have all the wads, but the problem is that after a random amount of time the buttons stop working, I can move and look, but camt shoot, use or change weapons.

    I've tried different version and tried changing my configuration, but nothing changed, I really want to buy it, but I want to fix this so I can use it.

    Tried with gzdoom in all versions, and pr boom.

    Happens with and without mods

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Plaga
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a tap game without waiting time for things to unlock

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    hey guys,

    i love those tapper games, where you can proceed through actively playing, but I hate the waiting times for things to unlock and stuff. are there any, where "hard work" pays off, but it doesn't matter if you don't play for a few days/weeks/etc.?

    submitted by /u/oPoSpi
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Games with a really compelling guild / social system that's fun to engage with and bond with/discuss with other players

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hi there,

    It seems on mobile that I haven't found many games with really compelling social systems. By that I mean:

    • Feels like the social mechanics were built into the game from the ground up, instead of being tacked on after the fact
    • You want to engage with the social based gameplay / converse with others, rather than feeling like its a necessity / chore to do social based content
    • You found there to be stand out social based gameplay / relationships that have developed with others while playing the game
    submitted by /u/ykwts
    [link] [comments]

    [rant] Johnny trigger and "ultraweapons"

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Let me start with saying, I quite like Johnny trigger. At this point I'm up to level 900 something and have all outfits and regular guns.

    I even have 5 super weapons, which are honestly a bit of a disappointment as they are just regular weapons with slightly more dage (which is useful for bosses, otherwise, not so much).

    Hence my excitement when I saw the "ultra" weapons. I thought it would be awesome, I spent all my purple gems yesterday (about 1000) in the die throwing game. And then I had it, my shiny freeze gun.

    I play the game and it's just another fucking regular gun, only it shoots blue blobs. I'm severely disappointed and I hope this post will help people understand that these guns suck and I'm pretty sure that there will be no mechanics introduced into the game that will actually alter gameplay beyond the different types of guns right now. The rest that will be introduced will just be cosmetics and a way to get more ad impressions.

    submitted by /u/gnur
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games to Fallout Shelter

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Don't suggest Hustle Castle it's trash.

    submitted by /u/satinof
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Cartoony, mildly story-driven casual simulation games

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    To expand upon what I mean by that, my current favorite mobile games all fall under a very specific niche. Cartoony graphics, some sort of simple story, very simple game mechanics, and they're all sim games.

    Some examples: Hungry Hearts Diner, Oden Cart, Showa Candy Shop, and Animal Restaurant.

    I've previously tried Animal Hot Springs but it's not quite as simple as I'd like.

    EDIT: Also, bonus points if it plays in portrait mode.

    submitted by /u/BalianTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    My PS4 controller is shown as an Xbox controller in GeForce Now games

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Also, the controls are really weird in-game.

    For example in Borderlands 3 the start button shoots the gun. Going into the in-game controls show me what the controls should be but they're not at all mapped the way on my controller.

    submitted by /u/xSmoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any good multiplayer games?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Not something like cod mobile or anything like that.

    Something like Minecraft or a game where you can (but not have too) work with other people to actually do stuff. Fight monsters, build, grind, etc. F2p too cause i dont have a card rn

    Also midieval fantasy games are a huge plus. Swords, magic, etc.

    submitted by /u/Shaltorie
    [link] [comments]

    I had a dream about putting my gran in space

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    I finally did it, I sent her out there!This is a game about your gran being in space, help her on her journey! Any feedback is welcome.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.StopTheGran

    submitted by /u/discocar
    [link] [comments]

    Brand New CCG Only 1 week old

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Hey guys. Get in on the ground floor Realm Of Alters is a brand new Collectable Card game that will give Hearthstone a run for its money eventually. Get in on the ground floor. I've made 10 vids already on it and I'm having a blast. Here is my First Vid in Realm Of Alters.

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    The closest experience to Burnout on Android?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Takedowns and unlockable cars, mixed with a simplistic art style - and a badass attitude.

    https://queuetimes.com/maximum-car-android-review/

    submitted by /u/ZachMurph
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Masters - Official Cinematic Announcement Teaser

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    [Request] Auto Click games like Ragnarok or MU II

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I would like to explore these games. Any suggestion I can play?

    submitted by /u/Febrile_Penis
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Lupus Online Mobile Game

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Hi everyone! I've published a beta version of Lupus in Fabula (Villagers and Werewolves, Lupus, Mafia, it has a lot of names). It is available for both Android and iOS, but for now it is only available in US and Italy. We will distribute it worldwide soon!

    Android

    iOS

    FEATURES:
    * Create public or private games to play with your friends or with strangers
    * Let the game guide you during all game phases
    * Chat with other players to discover who's the wolf
    * Profile with statistics about game played

    submitted by /u/ppndrd
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Rotio - stop at the right time! My first game released for Android, your feedback or suggestion will be very much appreciated!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Life is Strange: Before the Storm Android emulation

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:52 AM PST

    Hi everyone. I'm completely new to game emulation,so bear with me. So I know what you're thinking, this game already exists on Android. That's true, but the thing is that it's literally unplayable. It has horrible controls, I don't actually think I've ever had a worse time trying to play a game on my phone before. So, I have a note 10 plus and got to thinking emulation. This thing is pretty powerful so I'm like maybe I can get the PC version of the game to run on this phone. What do you all think? Possible? If so, what steps should I take? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/eemanonn
    [link] [comments]

    It's coming 12Feb HYPEEE

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel