• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    Xiaomi Planning on Buying Xiaomi Mi A3 in UK/Ireland

    Xiaomi Planning on Buying Xiaomi Mi A3 in UK/Ireland


    Planning on Buying Xiaomi Mi A3 in UK/Ireland

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Hello

    I want to get the Mi A3 but I can't find it on the Xiaomi UK site. Anyone know when or if it will release there, or where I can buy it for cheap and recieve it quickly.

    submitted by /u/Re-Evolution7
    [link] [comments]

    Is Redmi Note 7 worth it over Redmi 7?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Note 7 costs about $60 more. Despite the more premium look and better cameras, is it really more worth it over redmi 7 for just internet browsing and facebook?

    submitted by /u/ggwn
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI Beta confirms future Xiaomi device has Reverse Wireless Charging

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Case for mi 9t

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, im looking for case for my phone. It has to be pretty enough to put it on this pretty device and must guarantee good protection. Thank you all!

    Edit: does anybody have opinion about Nillkin frosted?

    submitted by /u/teelzo
    [link] [comments]

    Global OTA update on Chinese phone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Hi all, I bought a Chinese phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 China version) on which the seller flashed and installed the global ROM. After hard brick and soft brick due to bad manipulation from my part I was able to recover and install the Chinese rom on it, and after asking for unlocking the bootloader, I installed miui 10.3.1 (android oreo8.1).

    According to many forums, I should not install miui 10.3.1 (android pie 9), risk of brick, by OTA update. However, can I flash this version using fastboot?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/bluzzr
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Band 4 update crash

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    Mi Band 4 is getting Auto Update but it's not getting completed, the Mi fit app crashes every time. And now I am not able to use fit band unless it gets updated. #Bugs

    submitted by /u/Kay_Sin
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Xiaomi Mi 9T/Redmi K20

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    • How is the heating? Does it heat up e.g. when watching Videos while charging at 50% brightness?

    • Does it heat up in continuos normal usage? (1-2h straight instagram/reddit/youtube)

    • Asking for people who have the device for more than one month: How is the battery life for daily usage? Is it still as good as day one or did the performance already diminish?

    • How is the stability? Have any of you experienced a drop of the device? Did it crack anywhere? Does it feel fragile in general?

    submitted by /u/xSyndicate58
    [link] [comments]

    K20/Mi9T Android Auto problems

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Has anyone been successful in getting Android Auto to run? When I connect the phone to my car nothing happens. Sometimes my car asks me if I want to switch to Android Auto but thats it. Nothing happens if I tap yes. It worked on my old OnePlus 3.

    submitted by /u/sandspiegel
    [link] [comments]

    This is some bs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Is there any workaround to making third party themes work? error code

    submitted by /u/HandyManko
    [link] [comments]

    New Xiaomi user here, need some help getting started (Mi 9T)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    I just switched from iOS to my very first Android phone (Mi 9T). I'M LOST AF help

    What should I enable/disable?
    I went through all settings and tried my best to disable everything I don't need, but I feel like there's a lot hidden in the settings I didn't find yet and is probably good to enable/disable?

    Debloating.
    - What is the best way to do it? Should I just use the Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tool?
    - Which apps are safe to remove?
    - Are any of the stock apps actually useful? Like the cleaner app or something?
    - If I remove these stock apps, do they just get disabled or completely removed?
    - If I remove the stock apps, what are some good alternatives? (calendar, weather....)
    - Also, why can't I uninstall, for example, the preinstalled Youtube app?

    Notifications.
    - All my notifications are working so far, only Instagram is having some problems. They don't show on the lockscreen, the screen doesn't light up, there's no sound, it only pops up in the notification center (if that's how it's called on Android, I have no idea lol). As far as I know the battery saver option is not enabled for Instagram.
    - How do I disable those notifications for some apps that are recommending stuff I should do/try?
    - Also, is it possible to enable more notifications on the lockscreen? What I mean is, if someone is spamming texts for example on Facebook Messenger, is it possible to see all of them instead of only the last one?
    - What does the "Notification Shade" option actually do?

    Emojis.
    - This may be a weird question, but, is it possible to get iOS emojis on MIUI? I don't want to offend anyone but the stock emojis are... not my type.

    Unlocking bootloader.
    - Why and when should I do it? What's the best way to do it? As far as I know it takes a long time for it to unlock, can I just let it unlock even if I won't need it any time soon?
    - Do I have to lock it again at any point after unlocking it?

    Mi Account.
    - Do I need it?
    - Do I need to use any of the "Mi" apps?

    Keyboard.
    - This may also be a weird question. What is the best keyboard? I feel like the stock one is a little bit too small for the Mi 9T even on the "tallest" setting, it feels like the phone is abut to fall out of my hands because the keyboard is so far down.

    GCam.
    - Which is currently the best version for the Mi 9T?

    "Assistant".
    - Someone mentioned that disabling "Assistant" has improved battery life. What exactly is meant with "Assistant" and how do I disable it?

    VoLTE and VoWifi.
    - What are the advantages / disadvantages of enabling each of them? (I don't see them in my settings but as far as I know they can be added with some codes via the dialer?)
    - My phone is showing "4G+" if that's important for this question.
    - Someone mentioned that the caller ID won't work when this option is enabled on 9T, is that true?

    DC dimming / Anti-flicker mode.
    Is it not available on the K20/Mi 9T? Is it possible that it is going to be added in an update or does the K20 Pro have some different hardware that enables this feature?

    Themes.
    - Where? How?

    If you have any recommendations or tips, please let me know, I'll be happy for any kind of help, since I'm a total Android noob.

    submitted by /u/Cyreds
    [link] [comments]

    Amazfit bip - never charge it again!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Recently saw an overwhelmingly crowdfunded solar smartwatch... its actually from 2017.
    This seems like a significant feature that can only get better (transparent solar cells) with time!
    For a small display it may be very significant for battery life - surely for example the Amazefit Bip can benefit and completely run on solar energy!

    submitted by /u/truthycoding
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9 SE China - Nova widgets don't react

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Just got a China version of the mi9se. So far enjoyed the experience though I'm not fond of all the Mi presence and a little trouble with integrating my Google services.

    However, one thing that is really bothering me is the widgets that I've added to my Nova launcher homescreen don't react to clicks. For example Google calendar, outlook emails, spotify, Google search bar - none of those work to being clicked, but they are scrollable. Only MIUI widgets react to presses.

    I've tried giving all those apps + Nova permissions, and also turned on autostart, to no avail. Hope someone out there can give me some advice.

    submitted by /u/alffla
    [link] [comments]

    Any global ROM for new redmi k20/k20 pro

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    I bought the new redmi k20 pro while on holiday in china when it first released and I've brought it home with me to use in the UK, wondering if there was some sort of global ROM for this device which i could use since after seeing MKBHD's video on the phone i saw he had an app draw. If anyone can help me out here that'd be great.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpPw7lUXyI0

    submitted by /u/akex005
    [link] [comments]

    Need help. Xiaomi Mi 9. My hotspot is on, other phones are connected but no internet, unless I restart my Mi 9. Is there a fix?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    Only today I noticed this problem after I updated my phone. Is there a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/AMZAROK
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 HDR Vs 48mp Vs gcam HDR+

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Here a bit of a comparison. I reckon gcam kills it http://imgur.com/gallery/SyqOlaj http://imgur.com/gallery/1nLnfO0

    submitted by /u/derekab95
    [link] [comments]

    How to reduce Storage Space usage in Adopted Storage from SD Card?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    I tried using adoptable storage earlier and it worked although it's used now on System Storage I can't upgrade some apps like FE Heroes in HQ version because I lacked the space.

    submitted by /u/Extraordinary_DREB
    [link] [comments]

    My MI Mix 3 battery issue

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm having problems with my MI Mix 3 related to the standby battery drain, is it normal for it to drain 3-4%/hour without even using it? I do keep mobile data or wifi on tho, any recommendations apart from that? For MI Mix 3 users, can you keep your phone from the charger for a full day? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HauntingH
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi A2 Lite awful sound when recording live music, what is wrong?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi 9 Freezing & Crashing

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Reddit users, since I have a weird issue with my Mi 9. I love it. But here's my problem: Sometimes, or even while not using the phone, it freezes for 5 seconds and then crashes which results in a reboot. This happens randomly, so it's not really reproducible. I haven't tried a factory reset yet, but I would. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/TheGraphicsOG
    [link] [comments]

    Why when I try to turn on notifications or anything on the mifit app (using miband4) it just stays “loading” for ever?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Xiaomi's stock has fallen almost 50% in the past year—is the smartphone boom over?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 stuck at EDGE network

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I recently encountered a problem with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. It suddenly stopped accessing 3G or 4G networks

    and it is now stuck at EDGE. This did not happen after any particular update.

    The SIM is working fine on another Xiaomi phone, so it is not the carrier's fault.

    I've already tried a hard reset and it didn't work.

    It goes without saying that I've ensured that the preferred network is LTE, both through network Settings & through the #*#*4636*#*# settings.

    I'd like to avoid unlocking the bootloader and trying an older ROM.

    The current MIUI version is 10.3.5.

    Has anybody encountered the same problem? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/whatever-mate
    [link] [comments]

    New Pearl White color of the K20 Pro

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Why is my Mi A1 overheating

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    Hi, I've got a MI A1 that's not yet 1 year old. It overheats badly and drains the battery in a couple of hours. I thought the battery was faulty so I ordered a replacement. I've just replaced the old battery and immediately when I put the new battery in the phone started heating on the sim bracket. So I guess the battery was good and the new one even better but I still have a battery drain / overheating problem. Does anyone have any idea what could cause the sim/sd bracket to heat up like mad? Any advice what I should check, mend or replace?

    submitted by /u/nortsk
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the Redmi k20 pro?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so the recently released redmi k20 pro caught my eyes and am wondering if I should buy it since I happen to be in China. Do I need to wait for the global version since I am going to be using this in Australia and what's the best place to purchase said phone?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/XHappyDuckey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel