• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 31, 2019

    Xiaomi Is this normal behaviour for "wallpapers with special effects"?

    Xiaomi Is this normal behaviour for "wallpapers with special effects"?


    Is this normal behaviour for "wallpapers with special effects"?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    A question about Second Space

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    I've been reading about it, and started using it lately.. Does it function as a separate phone?

    I have to use this app for work, on my Personal phone. The app has a lot of permissions that I'm not comfortable with. So to separate between work and personal stuff, I installed it on the second space. The question is - will it still get access to what I do on the main space? (another question) I have 2 separate passwords for the spaces, and as long as I haven't logged into the second space after a phone reboot, I don't get any notifications from it. So is it offline and not sending data from my phone?

    PS, if it matters, that scary app is actually my work's exchange email account. I think that my boss was able to see that I received emails when I had it set up on the main space (even though I never opened them), because after moving the app to the second space I don't get emails after work hours. My boss monitors everyone and everything.. Which makes me really worried about how exposed I was, and probably still am.

    submitted by /u/HaneenV
    [link] [comments]

    Best budget friendly phone under 200 usd. ?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    Would like something new from xiaomi, was outdated already from the new releases. Can anyone advice please.

    submitted by /u/georence
    [link] [comments]

    [GizChina] Mi 9 Lite coming as a Global variant of the Mi CC9

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    MIUI 11

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Is it me, or Xiaomi is unusually silent about the update?

    MIUI 10 developer versions are suspended and they have yet to announce when the first MIUI 11 developer ROMs will be released, or even the devices which will get the update.

    submitted by /u/gallikos
    [link] [comments]

    Be the first to explore Android 10, exclusively for Redmi K20 Pro (India only)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Should i upgrade MIUI from 10.3.3 to 10.3.6.0?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    I heard many opinions about extreme battery drain on 10.3.5.0.
    Is this issue fixed? I optimized my battery on 10.3.3 to increase 5-6h on battery to 7-9. Just asking if newest update is bad optimized.

    submitted by /u/seba108Ron
    [link] [comments]

    Best Android 9 OS with OTA Updates for redmi note 4?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Hi,. I've got a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mido on LOS 15. I was thinking of updating to LOS 16, but it's an unofficial version and I don't want to lose the OTA updates. Does anyone know if the unofficial version on XDA gets OTA updates?

    If not, What OS do you recommend for ota updates ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/altered-ego
    [link] [comments]

    9t pro/Redmi K20 pro: Why do many stock Xiaomi Apps need the telephone permission?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 03:53 AM PDT

    Some Apps on my european Mi 9t pro bought via Amazon in Germany need ridiculous permissions to operate.

    • Mi-Video won't play any video at all unless you grant the can make and manage phone calls permission
    • Weather won't start unless you grant the can make and manage phone calls permission
    • Notes is asking for the same can make and manage phone calls permission but at least starts if you deny

    Video proof

    WTF? Why do these apps need to handle phone calls?

    Edit: MIUI Global 10.3.1 Stable (PFKEUXM)

    Another joke: When you want to READ the Privacy Policy (Settings, About phone, System update, More) you have to Accept the Privacy Policy before you can read the Privacy Policy because Mi Browser is opened to render the Privacy Policy but before you can use Mi Browser you have to accept the Privacy Policy

    submitted by /u/redditor5597
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple questions about MIUI

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! So I have a couple questions about MIUI, because there is alot of conflicting information and I'm not sure what is right.

    1. What is the difference between the EEA ROM and the Global one, I bought my Redmi Note 7 in Hungary, so which one comes on it by default?
    2. Where is the right place to download the official MIUI ROMs? I saw different pages on both the Mi Community and on the MIUI forums, each with different versions (10.3.6.0 on the Mi Community, and 10.3.9.0 on the MIUI Forums)
    3. How do I check what is the latest available version for my device?

    Thank you in advance for all the help.

    submitted by /u/RexItaliae476
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI starting to annoy me. Does anyone have this issue? or solution

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys, here's the issue:

    When I try to tap and pay, Google Pay pops up and asks me to set it up. I have set the Commbank app as default payment app but again it changes to google pay by default after a while

    Funny thing is, I don't even have Google Pay app, if I go a step further to set up, it asks me to download Google pay.

    I've always been using Commbank app for tap and pay and it has been working great on all my previous decices( Xperia Z, Note Edge/ Nexus 6p/Mi Mix 2s). And also on all the custom ROMS I used on those devices. So I'm guessing its a problem with MIUI on my MI Mix 3

    MIUI and MI MIX 3 is getting really annoying.Also, the battery life is pathetic on Mi Mix 3. I'm thinking, I should've gone for Oneplus 7 pro.

    Can anyone help me out please Btw, I'm using MIUI GLOBAL 10.3.3.0 stable. I had the same problem in MIUI 10.3.2 as well

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/sumalaki
    [link] [comments]

    Interruptions of the mobile radio signal? [Mi 9T Pro]

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    In the green bar for the mobile radio signal, interruptions occur from time to time. What do they mean? Do I not have a telephone network during this time?

    https://i.imgur.com/xBM3nBS.png

    submitted by /u/Lipsia
    [link] [comments]

    eu rom for k20? (not pro)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    when I visit the miui.eu site, under miui rom downloads and miui stable rom there was no room present for the k20/mi9t, just the pro version. is there any way I could flash the EU rom for the regular k20?

    submitted by /u/i_watch_loli_vids
    [link] [comments]

    Interestingly in Mi A3, when checking with CPU-Z, the Processor is Showing Snapdragon 636 but in Antutu it's showing Snapdragon 665. Just to be sure I installed CPU-Z on two other Phones (RN7 Pro, Nokia 6.1 Plus) and I saw the Processor info is correctly showing on those devices. Why so?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Xiaomi.eu Navbar

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Hello, so i was testing xiaomi.eu, and i liked it, the only problem is the navbar, i really dont like .eu navbar (miui 9 navbar) so i wanted to change to miui 10 navbar icons, is there a way to do it or i have to get used to .eu navbar?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Tsuddit
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 8 pro or m9t

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    I need you help 😊I don't know which one to select..

    submitted by /u/rofoktonos21
    [link] [comments]

    Are xiaomi mi 9 notifications fixed or not?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Redmi Note 8 Pro - G90T vs SD712

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    I was planning to buy the RealMe 5 Pro as it's a great overall phone in a great budget ₹17,000 but after the reveal of the Note 8 Pro which has a Media-Tek Helio G90T.

    I'm kinda in a dilemma as it scores around 280,000 while the Snapdragon 712 scores around 180,000. The difference is of 100,000 which is huge, but Snapdragon will have better developer support and also it has a better architecture. I'm really confused now.

    submitted by /u/priyam_aayush
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Xiaomi for ruining Mi A3 with a sub-par display

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    I just got a chance to get a hands-on experience of Mi A3 at the Mi showroom. The first thing I checked was the display. I never thought the difference between 720p and 1080p would be so considerable.

    Yes, if you keep the phone about 3-4 feet away, you won't see any difference. But IRL, you'll be holding your phone at your chest level (or even close), which is well within 2 feet range, and you can see the pixels at this point.

    We spend a considerable amount of time glaring at the screen. For something like that, having noticable pixelation is highly distracting and stressful. The pixelation is much more noticeable while watching videos, especially when there are a lot of tiny elements (tree leaves, grass, etc.) on the screen.

    AMOLED adds little advantage here and the color quality improvement is hardly noticeable. I am currently using Mi A1 and I didn't find much difference in those terms.

    Also, I also experienced choppy playback even on a 720p video on YouTube. Maybe it might get fixed with a software update.

    For now, I'm definitely not buying A3. There have been rumours of Mi A3 Pro with 1080p display. If that's true and gets released within a similar price bucket as of Mi A3, then I'll get that one instead. Otherwise, Mi A1 would be my last Mi phone.

    submitted by /u/tejasjadhav
    [link] [comments]

    Best color for Mi 9t?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm planning to upgrade from my Redmi Note 5 to the Mi 9t and I'm struggling to decide between the Fire Red or the Glacier Blue colours. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Helcione
    [link] [comments]

    9T to 9SE worth it?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello, would it be worth it to switch from 9T to SE? I'd really like to have SE sized phone, 9T is kinda too big. Also the SE has the same screen as regular 9 so it's probably better. So if I had an option to swap 6/64 9T for 6/128 SE would it be worth it? Should I charge something in addition? Because the 9T has better SoC but I don't care about gaming performance SD712 is probably good enough for fluent browsing. Bigger battery but I would probably just end up charging for half an hour mid day to have some juice till the end of the day. On the mighty jack, as much as I praise it I'm actually willing to switch to BT headphones because even the cables on my 100$ headphones are getting damaged. I'd really like a compact phone that fits in my hand perfectly and isn't annoying when lying in the pocket

    submitted by /u/spanxye
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Redmi Note 8 worth upgrading to from the Redmi Note 5?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm big into custom roms, but the Note 8 Pro won't support them? So I'm thinking about the Note 8.

    submitted by /u/Huz647
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A3 reportedly does not support ‘fastboot boot’ feature at this moment

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Mi9 vs mi9t pro

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Which one should I buy mi9 or mi9t pro?and why?

    submitted by /u/rdemna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel