• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 9, 2019

    Xiaomi Every single Xiaomi device dropped from LineageOS because of a DMCA takedown.

    Xiaomi Every single Xiaomi device dropped from LineageOS because of a DMCA takedown.


    Every single Xiaomi device dropped from LineageOS because of a DMCA takedown.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Tool this picture of the stars with my Redmi note 7. 32s exposure, max focus , ISO 1800, EU version. Truly impressed what this 200$ phone can do!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Let's just take a moment to appreciate the features Xiaomi's able to give us for our money!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Let's just take a moment to appreciate the features Xiaomi's able to give us for our money!

    TL;DR: Just wanted to share a thought about how awesome Xiaomi really is.

    After moving from Nokia phones a loong time ago, I used to buy mainstream phones like Samsung or HTC (at the time). Not bad, but not really good either. When I first went for a Xiaomi phone it was a blind shot. I just heard from a friend that those phones are worth the money so I went for it headfirst. It was one of the best choices I have ever made in my life. All the features the phone was able to offer! It's like third the price of other companies' flagships and has almost the same features!

    A few weeks ago I drowned my Redmi Note 5 ( #fml ) so I went all in again and saved a bit from my tight student budget and bought a Redmi Note 7. Oh boy is it a dream. I've had the phone for quite some time and I'm still finding features that just blow my mind.

    To name one, long exposure photography with a $250 smartphone FTW.

    Edit: 4k version of the video here

    Night photo lapse

    submitted by /u/prochy16
    [link] [comments]

    Holy fuck they fixed the RAM management in MIUI Q

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Installed the MIUI Android Q beta of Xiaomi.eu (9.8.8) on my Mi9 earlier and Jesus Christ - it keeps all my apps open.

    I've never had this on any of my 4 Xiaomi phones.

    Like, I can open Snapchat and then maybe 10 other apps and it'll keep it open.

    submitted by /u/drbluetongue
    [link] [comments]

    As of today, which one should I get: Xiaomi Mi 9 SE or Pocophone F1?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    Let's say that price is not a factor. Which one would be best to buy right now, considering upcoming updates, and the fact that I plan to keep this phone for at least 2 or 3 years from now. Please give your best arguments!

    Pd: I saw somewhere that MI 9 SE is getting Android Q at some point, while Pocophone F1 isn't.

    Edit: My concerns for buying each phone are the following:

    Pocophone F1: It's actually a 2018 phone, so I'm afraid it might be a bit outdated fast.

    Xiaomi Mi 9 SE: Battery life. I'm still not entirely convinced about the capacity of its battery, though it's not really a dealbreaker as I don't play games or watch too many videos.

    submitted by /u/omegastuff
    [link] [comments]

    Urnyx05 vs san1ty GCam on the Mi 9T

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Which of these 2 versions are you using and why? What are your settings?

    Is anyone using a different version than these 2?

    Never used GCam and I'm completely lost.

    submitted by /u/Cyreds
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9S with 5G & 45W fast charge appears on TENAA – to arrive in September

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Is there any Google camera app for my Redmi 6?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    For those who keep saying that the mi9t doesn't have a super AMOLED panel

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    First I wanna start by saying this phone is a beast coming from an s8 every thing is snappy compared to it and the screen is gorgeous and yes it does have a super AMOLED panel Proof

    Also the battery life is the best I ever had in a smartphone yesterday I got 6h screen on time with 50% left .

    submitted by /u/Mistfull
    [link] [comments]

    Messages Stopped Recieving and Sending Almost All Together

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    On 08-01-2019, my phone stopped being able to send and receive messages quickly. I have a unlocked Mi Mix 2 that i bought off Amazon and i use Verizon as my cell carrier. Verizon said its not on their end and I believe them since I don't have a problem browsing the internet via mobile. It seems to be an issue with messages. Ive tried Google messages, Mi messages, and Verizon messages+ and they all seem to be having the same issue. Any thoughts as to what may be causing this?

    submitted by /u/Nicdipolis
    [link] [comments]

    How can i turn off miui optimizations?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    There's this app i want to use called SAI(separate apk installer). However, it needs to turn off miui optimizations. I've seen the option before back in global ROM, but the thing is im on MIUI EU Rom right now. Where can i find that setting?

    submitted by /u/Geskritit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Redmi 7 stable Gcam apk

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    I just need a version that is usable and stable. The colour reproduction in photos taken using stock camera app is quite bad, which is why I'm posting on here. The most recommended apk on XDA developers doesn't work on my phone sadly.

    submitted by /u/tara8
    [link] [comments]

    What smart scale are compatible with Mi Fit

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    I want to buy a scale to use use with Mi Fit Is the Xiaomi scale the only one compatible Or othe scales with bluetooth can work okay (The withings one is not hard to find in Europe for exemple)

    submitted by /u/Ugeau
    [link] [comments]

    My Mi 9t doesn't have a third camera

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Camera with red ring around it is fake, and 2X telephoto lens is just zoom from the main camera. Is my phone fake? Or is this case for every Mi 9t?

    submitted by /u/belenzada
    [link] [comments]

    Poco F1 60 fps recording via 3rd party apps - custom rom?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the most out of the Camera2 API that the Pocophone F1 features by using a couple 3rd party apps for recording videos. The manual focus and other features work like a charm, but I can't record higher than 30fps. Of course I can still record 60fps@4k on the stock camera app, but it doesn't give me access to all the other features. I've done some digging and it appears the fault lies with the manufacturer not giving other apps full access to all features of the API. So here's my question - will installing a custom rom make it possible to record 60 (or more) fps while still being able to manually control all the settings via Filmic Pro, OpenCamera, Cinema FV-5, etc. And if so - which ones can you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Guadol
    [link] [comments]

    Latest miui betas: Whatsapp ignored DND mode?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Hi, since 1-2 months ago, on latest xiaomi.eu betas whatsapp ignores do not disturb mode, and it makes sounds when sending and when receiving. Wrote on the community forum, looks like nobody noticed it? Only me? Anyone knows a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Magnetic_dud
    [link] [comments]

    With 330€ which Xiaomi phone should I buy ?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Im having trouble deciding on which phone I want. At first I wanted a Huawei P30 Lite blue but I've seen their new OS and I'm concerned for the longevity of the phone and OS , I've looked into Xiaomi and thought about getting the Mi A3. What do you guys think ?

    Must have 3 cameras on the side (not in the middle) and a pretty colour , I love the white of Mi A3 but I'm concerned about bang for your buck performance wise as I'm not too well versed in phone processors.

    *Edit : 330€ is max , less is better, always. From Portugal

    submitted by /u/Narishi
    [link] [comments]

    OLED Burn in

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    How have your oled screens aged? How many of you have burn ins or slight shadows on the screen?

    submitted by /u/Feeltheteeto
    [link] [comments]

    What's the good phone to buy right now?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    In my days everybody was telling people here to buy the Redmi note 5 pro, which I did, and it was a great phone, may it rest in peace.

    But then I bricked because I'm stupid. So, nowadays, what's the best bang for your buck?

    The most important feature is a good battery. It's going to be used mainly for watching content, reddit, whatsapp. I'm not a hardcore mobile gaming. And if it has a good camera that's a plus.

    The second most important feature is to be durable. In the sense that barring my own stupidity, this phone would last me for a few good years, without felling very outdated in what is capable of doing.

    submitted by /u/mylittlemoonfey
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Mi Max 3! Possible to get pure Android?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Guys is it possible to get Pure Android on the Mi Max 3? I want to get rid of all the MIUI bloatware and just shoot for a pure stock Android experience.

    submitted by /u/josecalled
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9, is it worth it?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    For the price, the Mi 9 is a very sweet deal. But here is the thing: I can't try the Mi 9 before buying so I hope some Mi 9 owners here will help answer my questions:

    1. How's the battery life? 3300 mAh seems too little.

    2. Is MIUI better now? Most of it seems really buggy and I don't want the hassle.

    3. Are there any problems with notifications?

    Thank you for any help, inspiration or information!

    submitted by /u/Blockw0rk
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi A3 Pro or Mi CC9 (Global Version) certified by EEC.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Going to buy Mi 9 tomorrow, any reason not to?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    About buying the Mi 9T from China

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    I live in Greece, and saw that it's much cheaper to buy the Mi 9T from Gearbest or something like that. Is there a catch to this? Am I risking something for the €100 less that I'm going to pay?

    submitted by /u/ErebusGr-
    [link] [comments]

    Recorded fireworks with the k20 pro

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel