• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 9, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 09, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 09, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 09, 2019

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Join the r/Samsung Discord Server!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    A Double Dongle?? Credit to yt-TechTalkTV

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Thought this was quite funny in many ways

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Samsung ads mocking iPhones quietly deleted as it follows Apple’s example

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    Some people are excited about Note 10's Aura glow while I got A70 three weeks ago. (love the phone too)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    They really pulled an apple on us.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    The note 10 is just a dissapointment . Now don't get me wrong it's not a bad phone but did they really have to make the display 1080p? The S10 e has a 1080p screen but it's also the cheaper varient of the s line. They also have a mediocre battery on the phone as well it should've been at least 4000 mah. And they want to sell that garbage for $950??? Also why would they add bixby to the power button? People already dislike bixby but removing a way of turning off your phone and adding bixby is the worst thing they could have done to the phone hands down.

    submitted by /u/ogk3vin
    [link] [comments]

    So it's gonn be the s10 for 2019

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Samsung removes headphone jack, takes down commercials mocking Apple for removing headphone jack [Louis Rossmann]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    Discussion: Upgrade from Note 8 to Note 10+ opinions

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    So I currently have the Note 8 and am intrigued by the Note 10+ features (SD card, size, etc.) with the exception of the missing headphone jack. I don't really us it anymore, but it is a nice back up in case of some dead BT headphones. I'm just curious what some of you think or if you have any other suggestions. Definitely hating the irony of a lot of what Samsung is doing such as the ads coming down and the like. Appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/TomTomMan93
    [link] [comments]

    No preorder incentive for Note 10 in UK.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    Is this common for their to be no incentive/deal offered for preordering? There's nothing showing on Samsung website here in UK.

    It's likely a good thing for me as I don't feel I'm missing out by waiting a bit longer now.

    submitted by /u/maximmulholland
    [link] [comments]

    I did it.. 10+

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    My phone keeps translating text for me, how do I stop this? फ़क ठीस शिट, मैन।

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    How many people experience a slight bulge at the bottom of your galaxy bud charging case?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    I am surprised at all the hate the note 10+ is getting. I think they did a great job, and I cannot wait to get mine.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    The note 10+ went straight down the list, and addressed the few issues I had with my s10+. In my eyes there is no other phone on sale, or on the horizon that comes close.

    HUGE edge to edge screen, with improved cutout

    4300 mah battery!!

    Even more improved s pen

    12 GB of RAM

    256 GB of UFS 3 storage in the base model!!

    Genuinely cool looking AR features from TOF sensors

    This is on top of all the amazing whiz bang features of the s10.

    Top tier triple camera

    Wireless power share

    Samsung pay

    Etc etc

    Yet for some reason the well seems to have been poisoned, and the general feeling seems to be malaise.

    I will admit that it is now just a improved ultimate edition S10, but the same can be said for the note 7/8/9 as well. They are saving the massive changes for the S line, and the note comes later with a bump in specs.

    Not sure what people where expecting but this thing seems awesome to me, and my wet dream of a phone if you asked me last year.

    I agree that the price is high, but no one pays retail for it. Through some maneuvers I am making I will get the note 10+ for $800 with $200 in free accessories. Many people will get them BOGO or wait a few months for great sales.

    I don't get the hate.

    submitted by /u/mellofello808
    [link] [comments]

    I just Accidentally broke my Note 8 S pen with my elbow...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    The wide angle camera on the s10e is perfect for football stadiums

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Just some perspective on the physical size of the Note 10 (regular S10 inside a Note 10 case)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    samsung pls fix ur unsubscribe email feature

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Note 10 and 10+ size compared with Note 8

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    S10+ gets pretty hot when only using social media apps?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    So this week I got myself the S10+ but I noticed even when i browse through some social media apps (fb insta reddit YouTube) the phone gets pretty hot..

    submitted by /u/ConnectedVG
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade (S9+ to Note 10+)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I have the Galaxy S9 plus and I'm wondering if it's time to get an upgrade. I already use wireless headphones so the loss of a headphone jack is not an essential thing for me. I've also never used a note before I really want to see what it's like. I have always thought that the S-Pen is super cool and now it's even better so I really want to give it a try. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/J0e1416
    [link] [comments]

    Official Samsung Cases for Galaxy Note 10 (LED, Rugged, Leather, & More)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    First Note

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Pre-ordered the Note 10+ 256GB. First time I will have ever owned a Note. $600 for my S10 and couldn't pass it up. Excited.

    submitted by /u/rds060184
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody here really going to buy the basic N10?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    It seems like the response to the release was the worst in years if not the worst. So I'd like to hear from anybody getting the N10 on why they made that decision instead of the S series or the N10+

    submitted by /u/larsvondank
    [link] [comments]

    Moving on...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel