• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 05, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 05, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 05, 2019

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    /r/samsung hit 80K subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    Oh, how times have changed. (S3 vs S10+)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    No more headphone hair

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Galaxy Watch Active2: Official Introduction (with Roy Choi)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Well they did it

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Galaxy Note 10+ being used in the subway

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    Galaxy Note 10 ‘Superfast Charge’ confirmed by Samsung’s website

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    Note 10 exclusive feature teased in Multistar update.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Galaxy Watch Active 2 goes official with touch bezel, new features and LTE

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Galaxy Watch Active 2 lets you watch YouTube videos from your wrist

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Galaxy watch active 2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    1080p HDR or 4k no HDR

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Ok as the title says I have an s8 and what is best ?

    submitted by /u/Y0SH1zzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Music has now Dark theme for old OS Android systems

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    and this is epic

    submitted by /u/tovape75
    [link] [comments]

    Verizon’s Galaxy Note 9 gets Night mode and QR scanner with latest update

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Galaxy Watch Active 2 price and release date

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Tab S4, S5E or Tab S6

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    I am a Samsung fan at heart, have owned all the Note phones. I have always wanted a powerful Android tablet that is easy to hold and a extension of my Note 9. Mostly for media consumption, pictures and other things.

    I have a Surface Pro 3 but I don't like the way Windows organizes media in tablet mode.

    I purchased a Tab S2 a few years ago and it has hardly been used. Does the Tab S4, upcoming S6, or S5E bring anything new to the table ?

    submitted by /u/Parfanity
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the right place to ask?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Has anyone here had an experience with Samsung service center for an LCD repair? Thoughts?

    Edit: My phone's an S8.

    submitted by /u/bleakandwhite
    [link] [comments]

    Who still had the gear sport

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    I've had my gear sport since October 2018 dose anyone else still have one

    submitted by /u/Imonandroid
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Active 2 comes with optional LTE connectivity

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Cellphone boosters

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    I have a place in the country I spend a lot of time at in the northern panhandle of W.V. I get a 1x to 4g signal intermittently. I have a J7 cell phone and I'm the only one of my friends that get a signal. Would a booster help?

    submitted by /u/woodspider
    [link] [comments]

    2 Randomly Blocked Messages

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a Galaxy S9 and I have 2 randomly blocked messages. I discovered this by going to my blocked numbers setting in my messages app. The weird thing is that I don't have any numbers blocked, there is just these 2 messages blocked and I don't see how to let them go through. The number is a local number so I just want to see what they are in case they are important.

    Thanks,

    A Human Being

    submitted by /u/Karcellsman
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Tab S5e Update Broke Multitasking

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    The latest Update on my galaxy Tab S5e completely broke the task switcher. When I press the multitasking button it minimises the current App but no other Applications are appearing. I am not able to touch anything except for the home button which quickly opens the Application from the minimized view and closes it again. On my Home screen the multitasking button doesn't do anything at all.

    Is someone else having problems on their Tablet?

    Can I roll back the update?

    submitted by /u/TheOr4nge
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded from my Note 8 yesterday. Loving the S10 so far.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    A70 battery life

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Literally the battery dropped 7 percent in 15 minutes , in which i was on max brightness, scrolling instagram and reddit and was listening to music. Im just reading opinions on how this is one of the best batteries and i think something is wrong with mine. Should i give it back?

    submitted by /u/MagicMagMM
    [link] [comments]

    Whitelist Apps on BatteryOptimizer

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Hi all, I bought a galaxy A50 a couple months ago, and I'm having troubles with batteryoptimizer. I recently got into creating my own widgets/lock screens/wallpapers using Kustom, but I'm having update problems due to the battery optimizer. I looked everywhere in the settings, but besides canceling sleeping apps, (which none of my apps were on the list) I couldn't find any white listing option. is there another way to do it? maybe using platform tools? I'm on android 9, onuUI1.1. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/overlorddeniz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel