• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 12, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 12, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 12, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 12, 2019

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung S10e Prism Silver!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Warning if you own a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10, Note 10+

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    Basically, if you own any of the models with the wide angle lens... please make sure you test any new phone cases for proper sized cutouts for the wide angle camera.

    I recently noticed "vignetting" around the corners (ie, the corners would be dark and shaded) of my wide angle photos when I took pictures of bright scenes.

    At first, I thought it might have been my finger in the shot, but as I saw it happen time and again, I thought it was an issue with the wide angle lens.

    However, it was neither. It was my phone case! The case's camera cutout was blocking the view of the wide angle lens! It was already way past my return date, so I basically wasted $30 as I now need to find a new case that is compatible with the wide angle lens.

    I'm sharing this because I'm sure a lot of people use cases, so make sure you test the case while you're still within the return period.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/johnwayne2413
    [link] [comments]

    Why would samsung make these charger plugs with the outlet on the side? It is so rare that it will fit next to most other plugs, and not always possible to go on the end where it can protrude freely.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    The Secret of the Mysterious Hole Found in 'Samsung Galaxy Note10'

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    How do I stop this red text from appearing on my Samsung tv screen?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    Note 10+ in hand ama

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Phone dies and battery drops from 40% to 0% instantly on my galaxy S8.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    The Note 10+ on display at my local Best Buy, it hurts to look at

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Anyone here was airpods with their samsung?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    Do the airpods work well with samsung? I saw multiple complaints about one side cutting off, volume always maxed out or too silent. Also how is the connectivity? Do you have to connect it everything you take it out of the case or will it automatically connect?

    I would ask this on the airpods sub but noone there replies.

    submitted by /u/ChristianCham
    [link] [comments]

    108MP camera sensor by Samsung

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Samsung galagy tab s5e. I accidentally deleted the built in android file manager. Does someone have an apk?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Its the aosp file manager, not the one from samsung but the one from stock android. I am rooted and while i was deleting some apps i thought it was the files by google app which i wanted to delete but it was the standard android one (system app). Can anyone with a galagy tab s5e or oneui samsung device make an apk backup and send it to me. The one from apk mirror doesnt work

    submitted by /u/Shy_Cryptic
    [link] [comments]

    What Note 10/Note 10+ deals are being offered to you?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    The most tempting one I've seen is the free upgrade to 512GB model if you went for the Note 10+ 256 GB.

    submitted by /u/awawawoooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10 hole punch wallpaper

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen a wallpaper for the Note 10 like the ones we saw with the S10 that utilize the hole punch?

    submitted by /u/bdubl
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade from S9+ to Note 10+?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    I really like the Note 10+ and I've never had a note before so I'm thinking of upgrading. And then there's the One Plus 7 Pro which is probably as good as the note. I just don't know if it's worth it. I'll get a free Galaxy buds if I pre order which I'll probably sell along with my S9+. So the note 10+ will probably cost me around $550-600. Do you guys think I should upgrade or maybe wait for the S11+?

    submitted by /u/Som3a92
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use one UI gestures

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    I have tried out the one UI gestures but I got use to them and now it feels better than using 3 buttons navigation

    submitted by /u/cool4902
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10+ worth it?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    Do you think its worth the expensive price tag? Especially with phones like the oneplus 7 pro having a 90Hz amoled without a notch/hole punch and is noticeably cheaper?

    I currently have a note 8 and wondering if the note 10+ is worth it or if I should upgrade to phones like the possibly upcoming oneplus 7T pro or the pixel 4 XL.

    submitted by /u/skdnsbbz
    [link] [comments]

    Any glass screen protector recommendations for the S10?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 01:47 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a glass screen protector that doesn't affect the quality of the ultrasound scanner

    submitted by /u/OhHaiDawgie
    [link] [comments]

    Need unbiased opinions...as your Samsung note 8 or newer “slowed” down since you have had it with noticeable lag?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    I've been pixel user and been very happy with all the phones I've had. Even my pixel xl 2 almost 2 years old now is still extremely smooth and has zero lag when navigating menus and most programs (opera browser makes it lag when viewing large pages but that's only 1 program that does it).

    Has anyone noticed their phones slowing down as they have been adding more and more programs?

    submitted by /u/Sirius401
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Note10 25w charger is faster than OnePlus 30w charger!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    How is the vibration motor on S10e ?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Is it any better ? My OnePlus5T sucks right now

    submitted by /u/terabaaphumain
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the Galaxy S10+ was at least somewhat water proof?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    So I dropped my phone (inside a back-case and a plastic screen protector), into 6 inches of freshwater. I picked it up within 10 seconds or so.

    Now the main cameras have fog or condesntation on them, they are unusable, and the fingerprint function literally doesn't work, just says to keep pressing hard or cover the whole sensor.

    I thought this thing was rated for 30 minutes at like 4.5 feet deep? How could water get into the camera instantly if its IP68?

    submitted by /u/Flaugin2Hard
    [link] [comments]

    When 5g will be standard for high end phones?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    You think next year note will be 5g on default or still will need to pay extra for it?

    submitted by /u/Emp0ri0
    [link] [comments]

    A question!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    I found a pretry cheap s9+ on amazon tho its listed as 16gb , the title and parameters say that it is 64 gb is it justa misteake?

    submitted by /u/szym0
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop my S10 from constantly installing random shit from Samsung?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    I've just noticed that I have something called Facebook app manager, that updated the facebook app, and reactivated it even though I've disabled it before.

    I constantly see some random apps from samsung installed and updated, and usually I don't care enough to bother, but this Facebook incident has pissed me off a bit.

    I honestly use 3,4 apps on my phone, and am happy to continue to do so, how do I stop this behaviour?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MantraMan
    [link] [comments]

    Installing Samsung Pay on Galaxy A10 (UK)?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Samsung Pay is not available on the App Store or on the Samsung App store. I could install an APK, would that work?

    Specifically, I would like to connect my PayPal account with this.

    submitted by /u/Reformed65
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel