• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Oddities

    OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Oddities


    Warp Charge 30 Oddities

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello r/OnePlus!

    I recently picked up a op7 pro and have been loving all the features it provides over my previous 6t.

    I noticed something off about the included charger and wanted to know if anyone else has noticed similar.

    Monitoring device - Kill A Watt Phone - OP7 Pro < 20% battery

    2 different chargers -

    The out the box charger with serial starting in H219 A spare Warp 30 I picked up off eBay serial starting H619

    My out of the box charger will not charge @ more than 22 watts. This is dash speed. Or 4A.

    The charger I received from eBay will charge @30 watts below 50% battery.

    The print is slightly different between them but the phone displays "Warp Charge" while both are connected.

    Any idea? Its probably a bad charger but was curious to the first few digits of everyone's charger serial numbers.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/h5zSIxv

    Update -

    Ampere outputs. The lower rated one is the brick that came with my phone. You'd never know if yours wasn't performing since the phone indicates WARP charge but isnt actually getting the full 6A. I've reached out to Oneplus via Facebook to see if they'll replace it.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/usBIhpz

    submitted by /u/ciph3r-0
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Fnatic Mode Easter Egg (Tap 5x on logo)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Fmatic mode | Hidden password field? (Easter egg?)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Who has done the always 90hz mod

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    what's your experience using it ? Battery drain ? Is it worth it ?.

    submitted by /u/hollowsinchris
    [link] [comments]

    Can we hide gaming mode notification ?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    Seems you can't via normal notification settings. Is there another way to make it happen? Tired of snoozing it Everytime I can.

    submitted by /u/Wizorz
    [link] [comments]

    what gcam apk is everyone using on the 7 Pro?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    • which config if using a 6.1 apk

    im finding myself having to switch between the stock and gcam camera apps due to them having different advantages, video and zoom quality is much better on stock but skin tones and selfies are better on gcam imo

    submitted by /u/sam120700
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life is not so excellent anymore (OnePlus 6T)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    When I started out, I have a to say battery life was pretty good. Now I'm not getting the ideal SOT.

    https://imgur.com/a/fpvW7ZK

    Only just over 3.5 hours and I'm already down to 15%? Spotify and Google play services are the vast majority. But so far I've only really driven with Google maps on listened to music through my Bluetooth headphones and my car Bluetooth transmitter, and combined that might be 2 hours, most of which I didn't use the screen or was using it for maps. My only real activity has been Reddit.

    Reddit and maps used only 4% and 8% respectively. Looks like passive tasks are draining much more battery than the ones I'm actually doing. How do I stop background apps, especially play services and Spotify, from killing my battery? I just know there has to be an improvement for this. Batteries age but not this fast.

    submitted by /u/jadondrew
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to show off how good the OP7 Pro's haptics are supposed to be?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    So I've just moved from an S10+ to a OPO7 Pro. One of the things I was most eager to try out was the improved haptics on the OPO7 Pro. In practice, however, it honestly doesn't seem much (if any) better than the S10+'s vibrations. I know the OPO7 Pro has a linear vibration motor - are there any settings, or apps, which show off what it can do? Or integrations in the OS which you think are really cool?

    submitted by /u/0ldGoat
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Wallet cover for the 7 pro?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    GCam port with Night Sight for OP5 that isn't blurry?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Has anyone found a GCam apk for OP5 that doesn't require you to basically use a tripod for Night Sight to actually work? I have to hold the phone so still for it to work with my current apk (arnova 1.4) that it's basically useless. It's such a tease seeing the colors come out properly (in most situations that aren't extremely dark, my P3 still spanks it in those situations and somehow resolved accurate colors), but the overall picture coming out blurry.

    Is the issue the lack of OIS?

    submitted by /u/xxbrothawizxx
    [link] [comments]

    case suggestions - for my use case 7 pro

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    I tried posting on the one plus forums and instead of anyone responding to my wants, I got a bunch of posts that "XYZ is best" or "Try them all" or "you should really get more protection"

    I like the gripiness of the OEM clear case, but i hate the way it feels against my ear. I would like to find a minimal case, grippy but with good buttons - i tried the supcase beetle and the buttons were terrible.

    I have a blue phone, so a clear back would be nice, but not required.

    I am looking at the onePlus bumper, and the Protective case Karbon. But no online review mentions how grippy they are.

    Anyone have personal experience with something like i describe? Also, ideally it won't lift the OEM sreenprotector.

    submitted by /u/ChromeDome00
    [link] [comments]

    Storage crisis. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Other category showing 70gb occupied. OnePlus 6 ,128gb model

    submitted by /u/DasTapan
    [link] [comments]

    Mount or Clip Lens for regular OnePlus 7

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Hi, so i've bought the Sirui Wide Lens (with clip) and an Oneplus 7 (not pro).

    Well the lens can't reach the main camera of the op 7, because the clip is too short.

    I wrote Moment and Rhinoshield mails, regarding a mount case for the OP 7, but both said there aren't any plans to supply the OP 7 with lens gear.

    I went through a lot of lenses online but i can't seem to find any good ones.

    Is there anybody out there who has a recommendation?

    submitted by /u/Donnie_94
    [link] [comments]

    One plus 5 Bluetooth headset delay, didn't use to be there.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Some update has caused my one plus 5 to have delay to my Bluetooth headset. Makes playing games pretty awful becuase of sound delay.

    Any ideas? Time to root?

    submitted by /u/Supergaz
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't the 12GBs of RAM equipped 7 Pro not come in the other two variants? I've been considering the 7 Pro as a replacement for my Pixel 2 XL and wanted the 12GB version in Mirror Gray and was surprised to see that it wasn't an option

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    OnePlus 6T type C to 3.5 mm breaks down every month.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Hey all! The adapter that comes for earphones for the OnePlus 6T broke down within a month of use. I had purchased another new adapter, and that broke down within a month as well. The casing etc. looks just as good as new but the adapter doesn't work (my earphones are fine). I don't know what the deal is and I'm now on my fourth adapter (all are official OnePlus adapters). Is it just me or does this happen often?

    submitted by /u/rapunzellindemann
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6T McLaren Animation not showing

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    I was following instructions on XDA to add the McLaren fingerprint animation to my normal 6T. I've tried using an app called Settings Database Editor and then the ADB method but nothing worked. The forum is more than 7 months old so has this been patched out?

    submitted by /u/Purplepotamus5
    [link] [comments]

    RCS very unpredictable - OnePlus 6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    My phone recently alerted me to the fact RCS is now available (I'm in the UK so it's the Google hosted service).

    I quickly enabled it and managed to send a RCS message (and was very pleased). However, my phone has since disabled it again (and says Chat features are unavailable). It has since done the same again ("chat features are available...", only to disable it again)

    The biggest issue is my number is now registered for RCS and so when my phone disables it again, I don't receive messages when other phones default to RCS

    Has anybody got a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/ThePiGuy0
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any hidden settings for the OnePlus 7 Pro?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    (aside from the always 90hz one, I already did that)

    submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox
    [link] [comments]

    Mofi

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Has anyone used this case for the 7 pro? I've been looking for a fabricy case since I love the similar pixel cases. MOFI莫凡 Mofi Case for OnePlus 7 Pro, Shockproof Silicone Bumper Protective Phone Case for OnePlus 7 Pro - Grey https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RRNDK43/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wDhuDbNG55DQ3

    submitted by /u/samfd36
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 5T Vibrate on touch = not working/working sporadically

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    settings->sound->and disable 'vibrate on touch'

    the vibrate when i touch is funky. it only does it when it wants to lol. Any help>

    submitted by /u/entemphemot
    [link] [comments]

    No updates available on my OnePlus 6T bought straight from OnePlus.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking for fnatic mode update but I haven't gotten it yet.

    submitted by /u/Joshua1017
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for broken shelf after using OnePlus backup?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    I used OP backup before rooting my phone and sideloaded another stock rom after trying a few other. All my data came over, but some apps were essentially broken and had to be redownloaded anyway and worst of all the shelf has been messed up ever since. It's the layout that's broken (it functions at least) and it resets everytime I restart the phone.

    Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/xxbrothawizxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel