• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    OnePlus OnePlus 7 Pro Experience Survey

    OnePlus OnePlus 7 Pro Experience Survey


    OnePlus 7 Pro Experience Survey

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Phone randomly started playing Ariana Grande with no way to stop it

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    My OP7 Pro randomly started playing Ariana Grande's Boyfriend on a 30 second loop WHILE I was already listening to another song on Spotify. Now I don't mind Ariana but what the fuck? I force closed all open apps, but nothing stopped it. I finally had to do a restart.

    Managed to get a screen recording as well if anyone's interested. Is there some kind of precedent for this? I'm going to install one of those app scanners to figure out if I've been infected

    Edit: Here's the video https://gfycat.com/scrawnyindelibleblackfish

    submitted by /u/DaedalusMinion
    [link] [comments]

    I'm picking up the OnePlus 7 Pro very soon, but a couple questions for people who own the phone:

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Should I get a phone case for it? I know it comes with a clear one, I'm basically asking if it's worth anything or if I should go ahead and grab one from the website in the process.

    Should I also get a screen protector for it? If so, what is a good screen protector that will go edge to edge and be case-friendly?

    EDIT: Thanks a bunch to everybody for your help! I ended up going with a Rhinoshield SolidSuit case with a really dope collab design on the back, shoutout to u/Saizeo for being the suggestion that I went with!

    If people are actually interested, I'll post a picture of the case when it arrives as well as a link to buy the case.

    submitted by /u/jticks
    [link] [comments]

    Fluid Simulator pro is on sale on Google play

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    It's marked down from 2.69 to .99. Enjoy the 90hz for a reduced price!

    submitted by /u/SwiftDickington
    [link] [comments]

    Survey Time: Camera and Gallery!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Oneplus 6 worth in 2019?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Hello. My S7 is dying so I need a replacement. The OP6 is perfect for me because it's affordable,fast and has 3.5mm jack. How is the SOT after a daily use, any heat problem?

    So, is there anything to look forward to that would make me want to get the OP7(Pro)? I want something futureproof for 2-3 years but afordable too. I use my phone to watch youtube, listen to music, some light gaming.

    submitted by /u/iomann
    [link] [comments]

    Messed up and forgot to activate my servify

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    So I purchased my OnePlus back in June, and got the 1 year protection plan. This morning I noticed some stuck pixels/a crack or something on the screen and there is a small line

    I went to check the email I got when I purchased the phone and realized I completely forgot to register my phone.

    Am I going to be SOL?

    submitted by /u/Random_scoot
    [link] [comments]

    OP 6 BETA 24 is out

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Any way to fill any scratches on the glass back?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    I really should've gotten Nebula Blue.

    submitted by /u/MorningFox
    [link] [comments]

    Wow truly shocked!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    I put in an RMA request on the 5th. My phone needed a new screen and back glass. Everything is done and on its way back to me already. Others could learn a thing or two. Brazo Zulu Oneplus & S&B Industry, Inc in Fort Worth TX.

    submitted by /u/0freeman
    [link] [comments]

    I will forever be a oneplus user �� (taken with my brand new one plus 7 pro)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Offline music playlists keep getting deleted

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Across all of my offline music apps, all playlists besides for the default "favorites" playlist keep getting deleted each time I reboot. Driving me nuts, please help

    submitted by /u/cl4rkc4nt
    [link] [comments]

    OP6T Beta 16 is out

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    This black bar stays on the screen when hiding the navigation bar. Anyway to fix this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/IpTTP6m Hopefully we'll get a software update on this soon

    submitted by /u/batsonsteroids
    [link] [comments]

    Electric shock

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    I just noticed that when I put my finger on the phone camera lens, it gives this stinging feeling, and I'm not sure if it is normal.

    submitted by /u/cricqwert
    [link] [comments]

    Night Mode randomly turning off?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone else had this problem? It'll say it's still activated, but it'll randomly turn off then back on awhile later, unless I physically toggle it on and off.

    submitted by /u/tallperson117
    [link] [comments]

    op6t YouTube keeps enabling after latest update

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    Since the latest update (9.0.15) on my OnePlus 6T, official YouTube app keeps enabling for me at least once every day. I use YouTube vanced since the phone came out and had official YouTube disabled the whole time. Can anyone help on getting it permanently disabled or even deleting it (without root)? Thanks

    submitted by /u/likovitch
    [link] [comments]

    2hrs SoT, charged last night - normal for 7 Pro?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    So I'm on 18%, I charged my phone last night, used it till about 90% then turned it off over night. Turned it on about 8am, it's now 7:30pm.

    Have used it intermittently throughout the day as I've been in work. Some web browsing, streamed YouTube music, messaging.

    2hrs 20 mins SoT is what I'm currently on, seems kinda... short?

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    Difference UK and Western European version

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Looking to buy a One Plus 6 on Amazon. I am from Germany, will the UK version work for me? The Western European version costs 150 bucks more.

    submitted by /u/xRiseAndFall
    [link] [comments]

    Disable multiple lock screen

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/nXw1Kyj

    Anyone know how to fix this? I had a post like this earlier but I forgot to add the screenshot.

    submitted by /u/8o8asian
    [link] [comments]

    Issue: OnePlus 5 not finding music files

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Edit 1:

    Tried Poweramp, still didn't work. Then deleted all my files and downloaded a song from YouTube via a different service than usual. This time Poweramp as well as all other players recognize the file. Guess the mp3 files were damaged. Weird, but I'm satisfied. Thanks anyways!

    -

    I have noticed an issue with my OnePlus. I decided to put some music to it just to realize that any music player I tried doesn't recognize anything.

    I tried the following apps: - Google Play Music - Audify Music Player - Pi Music Player

    Also, the internal Filemanager doesn't show any files inside the audio category at all.

    I've put the files into Internal Storage / Music and even tried moving them around. There aren't any .nomedia files that should prevent indexing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Azudra
    [link] [comments]

    Rhinoshield case peeling off?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    I own a OnePlus 6, for which I bought a Rhinoshield Solidsuit case last month. I am not satisfied at all with it and nobody seems to be talking about this. After just one month of normal use, aka no falls, no bumps, just using it and putting it in my handbag, the case has started peeling off on the sides. I looked everywhere and nobody is talking about this issue. Is this a defective unit?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/lzrcu2v

    submitted by /u/pinkcrowberry
    [link] [comments]

    Clock App UI Update - They removed the big "Delete" button

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/b8mtdp/alarm_clock_has_the_delete_button_where_save/

    This was an old post on this forum!

    They are listening!

    Thanks OnePlus!

    Edit: Checked on the OnePlus 6T Open Beta 16 SC from the New Update

    submitted by /u/arunk140
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel