• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    OnePlus Moronic Monday (August 05, 2019) - Your weekly questions thread!

    OnePlus Moronic Monday (August 05, 2019) - Your weekly questions thread!


    Moronic Monday (August 05, 2019) - Your weekly questions thread!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    This is /r/oneplus' weekly thread for simple questions. More complicated tech support requests and comments begging for codes etc. are not allowed.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Unedited From OnePlus 5t - Khao Sok Thailand

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    McLaren Edition of the 6T appears to be in stock as a part of Back to School sale

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    PSA - Oneplus (US) has all the colors available of the 6T (Purple and Mclaren included), with discount and free accesories.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    "Proumi" Cases

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever heard of these cases for the OP7P and OP6 from a website called "Proumi"? I've recently been seeing ads for these cases and they look pretty nice, but since I've never heard of them before, I'm wary of a scam or low-quality product. Does anyone have any experience with them?

    https://www.proumi.com/collections/for-oneplus-cases/products/phone-case

    submitted by /u/Swiss4535
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect to mobile data since traveling to Canada (TMobile, OP7P)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    UPDATE: When I turned Airplane mode on and then turned it back off, my mobile data started working with no problems.

    Could anyone more tech savvy than me help explain this? Thanks guys!


    Am am from the States and have traveled to Canada for some time. However, since landing here, I have been unable to use my phone unless I'm using WiFi. I am on TMobile, which is supposed to offer free data usage between Canada and the States. In fact, I even received the "Welcome to Canada! You will be able to call, text, and use data normally" message from TMobile upon landing.

    I purchased my phone from OnePlus, and am on TMobile. I do have data roaming enabled. In my status bar, it shows the mobile data bars filled in with an "R", so I am connected. However, I cannot open any webpage, use Google maps with live traffic, check email, etc. The phone essentially acts like I have Airplane mode enabled.

    Would anyone kindly be able to help advise me on this issue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WatchNoob123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone that use this phone with a case but without screen protector?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have a OnePlus 7 pro and today I just removed the screen protector that OnePlus put on this screen. Ot was full of scratches and bubbles and dirt. Now, I usually treat my phone really well, I put it on my pocket without keys or anything like that or on the table. I have the nillkin cover, so I wanna try use this phone without screen protector! Is it ok with gorilla glass 5? Or my nails can scratch the screen?

    submitted by /u/Bonvaz
    [link] [comments]

    Can the volume of the OP7 please be adjusted on pressing the volume button instead of on release?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I've had the 7 pro for 3 days now and it's really annoying me that the volume only changes after like 2 seconds of holding in the volume button instead of immediately. I feel like any volume button should (and really, does) immediately change the volume on click, and if held, should start increasing after some time. Surely this can be fixed with software.

    Do you agree or am I missing something?

    Edit: since I can't change the title I'd like to reinstate that I'm having this issue with the pro.

    Edit 2: I might have not explained the problem clearly enough. When I push the volume button and release immediately, the volume changes as you would expect. However, when I push and hold the button, then this problem shows.

    submitted by /u/Luctia
    [link] [comments]

    Some notes on the Android Q developer preview 4

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    Ok so after running dp4 for 2 days on my 7 pro, this is my verdict on the overall performance and stability.

    1) First thing I noticed is the how much smoother it is than stable pie, even laggy scrolling apps like twitter and reddit are silky smooth now.

    2) Functionally, it works great and there aren't any deal breaking bugs... It's clear that the official stable release of android q is close.

    3) The new customization feature is a nice addition but it needs further improvements and more options to make it worthwhile.

    4) The battery is incredible, much much better than pie.. seriously idk if it's oneplus or google's magic in Q but the battery is way better now... I get 7- 8 hours of sot (medium - heavy usage).

    5) The revamped UI is nicer and better looking, makes the os feel more modern and polished.

    6) Dark mode is now system wide (finally)... All the apps including 3rd party apps that support dark mode switch to it upon enabling dark mode in the settings... I just wish oneplus would add a custom time that enables it automatically.

    4) Bugs I have found so far:

    • The most obvious bug which apparently is rare for a lot of people but happens frequently on mine (maybe there's something triggering it but I haven't figured it yet) is the different shades of grey between the vertical half of the screen and the other half.

    • The gesture navigation simply doesn't work well with 3rd party launchers, it's glitchy and buggy af.. it works great with the stock though.

    • Night mode messes up the wallpaper and colors at lowest brightness.

    • System vibration strength setting is buggy and doesn't work as intended.

    • Sometimes it switches to 60hz and stays that way until you turn the screen off and re-unlock it.

    submitted by /u/RamQashou
    [link] [comments]

    One Plus 7 Pro and Quick charge

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I want to buy a new powerbank and saw one with quick charge 3.0. So, I'm wondering, does the 7 pro support quick charge 3.0?

    submitted by /u/weirdly_familiar
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my OnePlus 7 pro tomorrow... What are somethings you wished you'd known when you first got yours?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Finally getting my OnePlus 7 pro tomorrow and I'm super psyched! I'd like to ask those of you with OnePlus 7 pro's to tell me some things about your user experience which you wish you'd known when you first got the device! Any camera tips, apps, optimizations, etc. Happy for anything :)

    Kind regards to you all, so excited,

    submitted by /u/playerorpimp420
    [link] [comments]

    Repair estimate from OnePlus

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    This is also posted on XDA. If it seems familiar, that's why. I got a laugh out of this.

    So my 6T quit reading sim cards, after about 20 times trying to reboot and install the sim and switch slots etc, the tray broke and the sim fell into the phone.
    I WAS able to dig it out and put the SIM back into her G6 (my girlfriend liked my 7 pro and was gonna use my 6t I had as spare)
    I gave up after factory resetting, flashing the ROM etc. and decided to send it in. I had a feeling they MIGHT try to hit me for a new motherboard because I used a pick to get the SIM card out (I had no choice, she needs the phone for work) and I would have been OK with paying the 150 dollars or whatever. Look at this comprehensive parts list. I'm pretty sure it's a new phone.

    https://i.imgur.com/lwlnmcr.jpg

    submitted by /u/radeon1337
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 5t on Verizon?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    I see lots of posts from ~2017 stating that it doesn't work. Has anything changed in the intervening years? I don't care if 4G/LTE works -- I never stream anything without wifi. I only need to call and text, although having 2G or 3G would be a nice addition.

    submitted by /u/markasoftware
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to save a few wallpapers inside OxygenOS?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Recently got myself an OP7 and it has been a blast so far.

    However, I notice that whatever wallpapers I switch to, they don't stick around in the list of available wallpapers. Is this normal? Or a limitation of the OS (using the default launcher).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hexlord79
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the colour slightly change on a photo after about 1 second of clicking on it

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    Always prefer how it looks before the slight change. Have I altered a setting or am I just dumb and can't see something ?

    submitted by /u/oversizedDWARF123
    [link] [comments]

    Help me buy a OnePlus 7 Pro in New York

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    I am the proud owner of a OnePlus 6 (after owning a 3T and an OPO) and as always I love my OnePlus, I don't really need to switch phone right now but my father kinda got me jealous with his phone plans. Basically he owns an Iphone and pretty much every year he switches to the newest Iphone with no real expense. I don't usually live here so I don't really know if this kinda thing is available for the OP7 Pro, does anybody knows if something like this (giving your old phone and some cash in exchange for a new phone) is available for the OP7 Pro and how much does it cost? I know this exists for anybody in the world with the OP exchange plan but 499 $ is way too much and not worth it for me at the moment, I just wanted to know if there are better deals here in NY

    submitted by /u/Wingo21
    [link] [comments]

    Oxygen updater problem on tmobile 7p

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Hi, im using tmobile 7p and tried several times to update the os through oxygen updater. Mine still stuck at 9.5.9 and there is 9.5.11 laughing at me. Is it because of tmobile?

    submitted by /u/ckse93
    [link] [comments]

    OxygenOS 9 refusing to let background apps run?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    I have a 3T from work. Ever since it received OxygenOS 9, background apps never seem to run. Widgets never update. Foreground apps moved into background no longer update regularly.

    Battery Opitimization on those apps is disabled. Deep Optimisation is off. Sleep Standby Optimisation is off.
    Before OxygenOS 9 update had no issues at all.

    Considering I depend on it for work, not getting my emails instantly or direct messages instantly is a severe problem. Sometimes it can take hours to receive notifications for emails/messages.

    submitted by /u/nascentt
    [link] [comments]

    Volume buttons stopped responding when processor utilization is high (+ display sleep issue)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    One Plus 6t

    I can not change the volume when the browser or another heavy app is running, I have to close everything and then I can change the volume UP / Down.

    Also the display sleep time keeps returning to 30 seconds. It is not persisting.

    Anyone has a trick/hack to fix it?

    submitted by /u/DanielBTC
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody always phantom dialing 911 on the 7 Pro?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    It's my only complaint so far about the phone. I've accidentally hit the emergency dialer several times in the last month and I don't even know how. Can I disable this feature?

    submitted by /u/lysitsa
    [link] [comments]

    Tempered glass for OP6

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Can anyone suggest good tempered glass for OP6? I still have original screen protector that came in the box but I play pubgmobile too much and there are scratches everywhere. Tried to search on Amazon but almost every screen protector either comes with black borders or doesn't fit well. I live in India so maybe there is lack of options but I am considering buying from US (Amazon or any site) if there are options which suit my requirements.

    submitted by /u/carlcjsa
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I'm getting some money back from OnePlus?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    They changed their prices and now I'm eligible for a small cashback on my purchase? Anyone else get his e-mail?

    submitted by /u/Draethar
    [link] [comments]

    How durable is the OP7 Pro Screen?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    I just recently bought the OP7 Pro (gets here Thursday wooooo) but Ive been seeing a lot recommending a screen protector. I have an LG G6 now, and I haven't made any noticable scratches in the ~2 years Ive had it. Does anyone know if the screens have similar durability? Or how I could find out? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/qwerty7990
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 3 Charger Converter exploded

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    I had a NTSC to PAL converter for my OP3, IT EXPLODED RIGHT N NEXT TO ME. What now? It's my charger broken? I'm using a standard Samsung charger from my mom. What to do...

    submitted by /u/imSafeboot
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro - Milkyway Shot

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/32JZhZK

    Max ISO, Auto WB, 30 seconds shutter and focus is on infinite.

    Edited the lightning in lighroom.

    submitted by /u/Fuckretails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel