• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    HTC HTC U12+ OTA update

    HTC HTC U12+ OTA update


    HTC U12+ OTA update

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:21 AM PDT

    It's time to move on from my HTC U11

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    I've had my U11 over 2 years now and due to poor battery life and a lack of support here in the UK and updates in the foreseeable future I'm finally ready to move on. I'm just not sure what my next phone will be, so I'm asking if any of you have also moved on from HTC recently and if so, what devices did you switch to?

    submitted by /u/Wilsonj194
    [link] [comments]

    Best pie features for the U11?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I am downloading the pie update right know. What are the best new features and functions I should test after updating?

    submitted by /u/HeinsGuenter
    [link] [comments]

    HTC full-screen ad on lock screen.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Just looking for a little help. I keep getting full-screen ads on my lock screen. Here's a screenshot: https://m.imgur.com/a/QZsiGlG

    It is constantly the same Restraunt being advertised which is 20 miles away. Any idea what this is from. I Havnt installed any apps in the last week and it only started today. I have a HTC M9

    submitted by /u/apparitionspaceware
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel