• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    HTC Htc u12+ clock

    HTC Htc u12+ clock


    Htc u12+ clock

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Ive updated my u12+ to Android pie but now the clock in the top notification bar has moved from the right hand side of the screen to left hand side and it's kind of annoying, does anyone know if it's possible to move it back to the right hand side?

    submitted by /u/3nvys
    [link] [comments]

    Just shattered my screen Y'all. HTC U11

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Had since launch, shattered back 8 months in, from a stupid drop. Then just tonight, 2 months after I paid it off. Charger cable rips it out of my hands when it hits a door knob. (was plugged into pocket charger) hits ground. And now my screen is also cracked. 😭

    I love this phone. WHY?!?!?

    It is wrapped in a incipio case too. Which strongly enough tore when I tried to remove it. The fuck?!

    Our 7yr old dropped my GFs S7 into the toilet 2 days ago, (paid off in May) been DROPPED MANY MANY TIMES. neither front nor back ever broke. But since being semerged into the toilet. Speaker no longer works, and it's super glitchy now. FML paid both off just 2 months ago.

    ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

    Neither of us ever broke a smart phone before these two. The S7 other than heavy lag. Is solid as fuck. U11 never lagged or overheated on me. Battery life is meh now (hence pocket charger) but....shattering my screen from a 2ft drop, WITH a case on it. On a viynl floor? The hell is up with that shit.

    Anywho, anyone have a sprint version they are selling? In one piece and works?

    submitted by /u/My_Broken_Wings
    [link] [comments]

    Custom ROM for U11

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    I got the pie update recently but I'm afraid that its the last update my phone will ever receive. So I am looking for custom roms which provides frequent (at least once in 3 months) security updates. Last I checked Lineage os dropped support for htc. Any other reliable sources??

    submitted by /u/ash23914
    [link] [comments]

    Product Sans font download

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know how to download product sans font for htc u11 (pie)? I think this has to do with pie i guess coz i tried to find product sans on the internet, and when i found it and tried to download it, it says "app not installed" unfortunately but somehow it works for my htc 10 (oreo)

    submitted by /u/shahrayzal14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel