• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 9, 2019

    HTC For those of you who have pie on U11

    HTC For those of you who have pie on U11


    For those of you who have pie on U11

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    How is the update? Hw is the smoothness compared to oreo? Im asking because I just ordered a new back glass and a battery for my u11 which I would like to keep as long as possible as im in love with this device. I like it very much, from the camera to everything. I just want to know if its worth updating to pie cause I dont want any "surprises". I know its been out only a few days but I would like to hear opinions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/arislp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel