• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 12, 2019

    HTC Considering buying the HTC U12 Plus

    HTC Considering buying the HTC U12 Plus


    Considering buying the HTC U12 Plus

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I currently own the Oneplus 6 and previously had the following Xiaomi phones: Mi A1, Pocophone and Mi Mix 3. Had some years with Apple and their iPhones 4 and 5. My only HTC Phone was the HTC Dream or Google G1 phone from around 2008. So, I saw the U12 Plus and well, I think it looks and sounds very cool. I am aware that HTC isn't exactly doing well right now and that the U12 Plus only got Android 9 in the last days/weeks. That is off putting, to say the least. Updates are important for me and I am spoiled by Oneplus and Xiaomi.

    I found and read numereous reviews and watched YouTube Reviews. The results are very conflicting. Some claim this phone has been unrightly slandered and that it is better than the Reviews say. The Problem is that most reviews are from the release time and I have heard that a few problems have been patched. Is that true? How does the phone Perform today? Does the Squeeze function work? Does the camera app open so slowly and is taking pics so long time? Is the battery really that poor? Is the display really that Dark and hard to read outside?

    A lot of questions and I would be grateful for answers from you guys. The battery can't be bad. I charge my phone daily or rather try to keep it between 30-80%, so I charge it for a few quick rounds rather than a full charge in the evening. Will tje battery last me a day when I use my phone for Photography, WhatsApp, watching perhaps an hour of YouTube, checking Instagram about six Times a day and web browsing on reddit etc?

    Thank you beforehand.

    submitted by /u/dasautomobil
    [link] [comments]

    HTC U Ultra in 2019?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm looking for a backup phone to use when I'll send my main device to repairs, and I could get the U Ultra for a pretty ridiculous price. I know that it's never going to get any other software updates, and I also know that its battery life was apparently kinda bad, but considering the price I'd be willing to overlook that.

    But how is the performance like, in day to day use? Does it stutter, does it lag when opening an app? Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/AshenPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Buying HTC U Ultra 64GB

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    I am considering HTC Ultra U as it seems to offer good value for money currently. Is it still a worthy phone to buy?

    submitted by /u/Zeurpiet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel