• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Android Gaming Let's report this copycat game. It's not the real Mount & Blade.

    Android Gaming Let's report this copycat game. It's not the real Mount & Blade.


    Let's report this copycat game. It's not the real Mount & Blade.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    I don't think so

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    [DEV] The first update to my first game, 'Zombie Panic!'

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Remember that bouncing DVD screensaver? I was bored, so I've made this stupid but quite fun game in few hours.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    Heroism - ARPG/Incremental (Update)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I've been working on a ARPG/Incremental game as a hobby and I posted a link here a few weeks ago.

    I got lots of really good feedback from the people here and I've made a bunch of updates.

    The game is still in beta, but you can play by joining the testing program here:

    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.minmaxia.heroism

    Here's the gameplay video I made for the Play Store:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJFz17fZ1z0

    Updates

    • I've added a mini-map (only visible when in a dungeon)
    • Settings to turn off the mini-map and to control opacity of mini map background.
    • Screen rotation support: On the settings screen, you can tell the game to only be portrait, landscape or to be dynamic.
    • Skills view shows how many skill levels there are in total (E.G. 'Skill Level: 1/3').
    • Stairs and portals and things like that will not be covered up and hidden by blood and guts and stuff.
    • Quests can be abandoned (there's a confirmation), and you can hide quests so that you can focus on just a single quest if you want.
    • The pit color on the map has changed to be something other than black.
    • Improved some of the icons related to upgrading various radius values.
    • Gold sprite: I've created a gold sprite and now use it consistently in the ui. Before, the gold would look different on the map than it does in the shop.
    • Made some bug fixes reported by people.

    Feel free to give me more feedback and suggestions!

    Thanks for having a look!

    submitted by /u/Jim808
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Bolt: a short linear bullet hell game. Probably is a nice 2 hours experience for fans of Archero.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Good strategy/rogue(like) games, not freemium.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm a big fan of FTL. It's never gonna happen though and I don't enjoy the similar space games like Out There and battlevoid harbinger as much as FTL.

    Do you have any recommendations for games that require the same kind of skills and strategy as FTL? I like hard games, I like it even better if you really need skills, not luck. Doesn't have to be about space at all.

    Last thing: I don't mind buying a game, in fact I love buying games! I freaking hate buying chests, upgrades or other stuff that might or might not help you be about 1% stronger. I like to buy a game for 1 to 25 euro, I don't like to spend 93000 euro to max all the things lol

    submitted by /u/wampipap
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing Lego Tower?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys! Anyone playing Lego Tower, i kinda just started on the game, would love to add some friends!

    I only have that one friend in the game who is just a bot...

    submitted by /u/pixelite96
    [link] [comments]

    Good post apocalyptic games

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    What are your favs to play? im bored and wanna try new stuff

    submitted by /u/amidamaru300
    [link] [comments]

    Any grand strategy games for android, like Hearts Of Iron or Europa Universallis?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    ps: age of civilisations ii suck

    submitted by /u/MisterMaster____
    [link] [comments]

    Virtual pet games

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I know there's tons similar to Tamagotchi but are there any closer to Neopets out there? Heard they're coming out with a mobile app for it but I'm interested in possible alternatives.

    submitted by /u/notgoodwithuns
    [link] [comments]

    Bully working again?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Last time I downloaded bully on my Redmi note 5 ai it was force closing. Is it updated to work now? Currently on Poco

    submitted by /u/Ddone47
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else miss Snap Attack?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    I played a dumb amount of Snap Attack a few years back. It was the perfect game for me to play relaxing before bed, listening to an audiobook or podcast or something in the background.

    I play plenty of Wordament now, it kinda fills the void, but boy do I miss it.

    submitted by /u/LatakiaBlend
    [link] [comments]

    Best multiplayer games not ruined by P2W?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:02 PM PDT

    Dark Souls Alike

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Hello, im looking for a dark souls alike game for Android, is there any?

    submitted by /u/lexsnake
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to downwell?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    I got a new phone and cant gind it on the play store.

    submitted by /u/TheYeetOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    More tacticool stuff?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    I've pretty much completed Door Kickers in every way possible. I'm looking for more tactical games (police / military related), either top down or even 3D Fps, doesnt really matter. Is there anything else out there other that ArmA (that is way too buggy)?

    submitted by /u/catstach
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Casual, Portrait games? Paid or free

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    Good survival multiplayer games so me and my brother can play

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    I'm looking for games where you build and craft like minecraft but it has to be multiplayer so me and my brother can play. Thanks

    submitted by /u/lifesuckw
    [link] [comments]

    Game to play during free time, for example management like

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a game to play during my brief free time, mostly a game which does not require to stay sticked to the screen for many minutes. It should be a game like "Game Dev Story", which can be played when you want and there is no need to play every day to grind properly. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/KingPowa
    [link] [comments]

    Space Games Like Elite Dangerous?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    I really like the gameplay and ship management of Elite Dangerous. I know there can't really be a perfect equivalent for gameplay since space combat would be very hard on mobile. But as far as the trading/exploring/ship upgrading part of it, is there anything that has those aspects?

    submitted by /u/uhh_yea
    [link] [comments]

    Did CoD Mobile Stop VPN Players? If Not What VPN Are You Using?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel