• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Android Gaming [Dev] We designed a combat system that utilizes the four corners of your screen as buttons and standpoints to build intuitive controls in our Action RPG, Bound By Blades.

    Android Gaming [Dev] We designed a combat system that utilizes the four corners of your screen as buttons and standpoints to build intuitive controls in our Action RPG, Bound By Blades.


    [Dev] We designed a combat system that utilizes the four corners of your screen as buttons and standpoints to build intuitive controls in our Action RPG, Bound By Blades.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Monument Valley 3 Is In Development

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    This is why mobile games are so bad nowadays. Found on r/ClashRoyale

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    What are some upcoming MMO or RPG games which you guys are hyped about coming in 2020 or late 2019?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to play a RPG when it first comes out but I could never find a good one. Is there a site for upcoming mobile games like RPGs?

    submitted by /u/godeater123
    [link] [comments]

    [dev]Mystic Sun, a cute RPG with a retro feel

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Mystic Sun is an RPG designed for touch screens.
    It has beautiful pixel-art, a nice chiptune soundtrack, a short but funny story, items to collect, little side quests, a quick battle system and its all packed with a 16bit era feeling.
    The game is available on the google play store.

    I'd be glad to hear a opinion about the game.

    https://reddit.com/link/cloply/video/2yxc2ol37be31/player

    submitted by /u/edudafa
    [link] [comments]

    Best F2P-Friendly Hero Collector?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Basically that and also best one with good combat if any, its okay if it is simple but it has to be fun and impactful as much as possible.

    submitted by /u/UmbralNight
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] For this Screenshot Saturday we thought we'd show off some of the new card art for Alluris's new underwater zone!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Best competitive games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Looking for some pvp team based games that I can play on Android. I've played all the MOBAs and am tapped out until some new ones come out. I'm looking for some team based shooters or something along those lines. It'd also be nice if they weren't P2W. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Stocky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a ARPG game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an ARPG game where you can grind for your items like Diablo and Path of exile

    submitted by /u/OffrunO
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good God games, or world simulation games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    I have been playing Worldbox the past couple of days, and gotta say I absolutely love it, it is however not quite detailed and could use some more stuff and items.

    I am looking for similar games where you build a world and play God or the observer after creating a world. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mr_brightsiide
    [link] [comments]

    Ya'll should try Tiny Rooms, It's a nice pick up and play game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    About to spend 9 hours sitting at work doing nothing. Looking for anything that I can get lost in and passes time well.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Could be a shooter, a God Sim, tower defense, anything.

    submitted by /u/JDawn747
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] After many unfinished projects & prototypes i've finally released my first game! Area 51 Dash! Link in the comments!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    What light,fun rpg can you suggest?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    I'm looking for something which takes not too much space and is petty immersive. Stuff which have chibi versions of the character with columns are not welcome for me.

    submitted by /u/darkguy200
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur's Gate EE is on sale ($9.99 --> $3.99)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Good puzzle games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    I can be a bit particular when it comes to my puzzle games, I'm looking for stuff that's well designed/aesthetically pleasing and has good puzzles (story is a bonus but not a requirement).

    My favourites are:

    Tiny Room

    The Faraway Games

    All the Rusty Lake/Cube Escape games

    Any and all recommendations are highly welcome!

    submitted by /u/greyshenn
    [link] [comments]

    Certain Games wont Update through a specific Wi-Fi Router

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Hey, So Basically when I am on my own Wi-Fi my android games will not update or play at all (if they are online) some of them, What could be the cause of that?

    I suspected Port Issues at first but I have freed up most of the ports already unless I am missing some core ones.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/UmbralNight
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands is now available globally on the Play Store

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    [Suggest] Game like Orna with more area building

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Looking for a game like orna with a pvp world exploration rpg feel but with more area building and growth and possibly a bit more tactics and customization involved. It doesn't have to be a gps game but would like the world exploration.

    submitted by /u/holozyksis
    [link] [comments]

    Voxel Rush was my absolute favorite game, but suddenly disappeared. Is it available anywhere?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    So Rafal Wilinski released his first game at 17. Long story short, it was a smash hit. I never put more play time into any game than that one. Then I got a new phone about 5 years ago, went to download it, and found some impostor game with the same name trying to scoop up downloads using Voxel Rush's notoriety. I know Rafal was picked up by Hyperbees, who had even promoted Voxel Rush on Twitter in the early days. I miss this game so much. Any of you miss it as much as I do? The controls were so tight, the aesthetic was so unique, the soundtrack was fantastic, and it was one of those games that was easy to learn to play, but you never stopped getting better at it. And man, it was exciting to play. So well designed.
    Tons of shady sites claim they have the APK, but I'm not going there. I really hope I'm not alone in missing this game so much. Do any of you fine folks know where this game might still exist?

    Quick gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QBqGiIrh4

    Article from the creator of the game: https://medium.com/@rafalwilinski/2-000-000-downloads-later-what-i-ve-learnt-from-voxel-rush-208fc7c29459

    Screenshot of my achievements that I'm so proud of. I never loved a mobile game enough to get actual achievements: https://imgur.com/QgPFepj

    OMG Reddit, I hope we can find this. I hope it's not just gone forever.

    submitted by /u/bitbomb
    [link] [comments]

    [PUBG Mobile] First Chicken Dinenr | I hope you will not discourage me!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    [DEV] We've just updated Pinball Platform graphics, looking for feedback, link in the comments

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    Gamepad Virus?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Solitaire Decked Out friend codes

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Hello, was wondering if anyone is playing this and willing to swap some codes to complete the Alone In Space pack?

    My code is: 7AJQK3

    It is valid for the next 57 minutes. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/NothingSinister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel