• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Xiaomi Xiaomi.eu ROM worth it?

    Xiaomi Xiaomi.eu ROM worth it?


    Xiaomi.eu ROM worth it?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I just got my phone(Redmi note 7) and I like everything but I was just wondering how much is the EU ROM better than the standard OS.

    Also do you recommend anything other/better than the EU ROM?

    E: I will probably flash the EU ROM I guess, but I have to wait a whole week to unlock the bootloader :(

    submitted by /u/EmerqldRod
    [link] [comments]

    Any way of editing the back gestures trigger height?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    I decided to give MIUI gestures a try and so far I've enjoyed the experience except for two things.

    The first and most annoying one was the screen pinning in full screen, I was rebooting my phone at least once a day after accidentally pressing the big ass pin button on recents screen. I found an app that allows to disable the feature... https://i.imgur.com/Ec4195N.png

    The second one is the back gesture being triggered above 50% of the screen's height, seriously this is so uncomfortable to use on any app with sidebars. You can make a little pause before sliding right/left the "hamburger" menu but it's a hit or miss... https://i.imgur.com/sdGG96p.png

    So, is there any method (better if non-root) to make this gesture work on like the low third of the screen only?

    submitted by /u/hybridmindz
    [link] [comments]

    How can they price it so low compared to samsung S10?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Simple question, are they cutting corners anywhere? Its camera and hardware is amazing, I dont get how they price it so low lol

    submitted by /u/knkkskknk
    [link] [comments]

    My new Redmi Note 6 Pro got bricked with the new update (Global 10.3.3). Help!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Hi, I activated a new Redmi Note 6 Pro for my dad 3 days ago and it just got bricked while being updated to global 10.3.3. It just shows the logo and then turns off. We tried it a few times but all it does is go on and off by itself, and doesn't go past the logo.

    I tried the fastboot recovery mode, but it just shows the logo for that too, and nothing else.

    I got the phone off AliExpress, what should I do?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/gizmoglitch
    [link] [comments]

    Fingerprint Sensor Shortcuts on Xiaomi Mi9T.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    There's an option when you unlock the device using the in display fingerprint sensor to access some shortcuts.

    Settings > Lock screen & password > Manage fingerprints > Shortcuts

    There are 2 options:

    - Press & hold

    - Quick swipe

    The thing is, I'm not sure where I can actually change the shortcuts. By default, it has QR Code scanner, Browser search, and add event to calendar.

    Does anyone know where I can change this? It's actually pretty nifty and helpful if we could actually change/modify the shortcut options.

    submitted by /u/mikes41720
    [link] [comments]

    [MI 9] Manual brightness bug

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Hello, when I'm with the phone in the sun and I turn off the automatic brightness, I put the brightness at 100% manually, the screen sometimes dims (passes through a shaded area) and then shines again (I leave the area with shadow)

    Is there any way that the screen is always 100% bright?

    It is assumed that if I deactivate the automatic brightness it should always remain the same.

    The version of the rom is the last global of miui for MI 9.

    submitted by /u/Dr_SyntaxError
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect Original Vaccum to app?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Hi there! Just got one of the gen 1 vacuums with the current sale going on, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add it to the app. When you click on the add devices, it is NOT on the list! It has the new S6 and the S5 and some of the other new ones, but not the original. It was not finding it with the detect nearby devices" feature either.

    When I got my Roborock S5, it connected like a breeze. But, after 15 minutes I was completely stumped.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/joeltheconner
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 missing pocket mode

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Bring pocket mode to the Mi 9.

    Or anything what stops the phone waking up and taking photos or going to emergency mode, while in the pocket.

    This happens with a passcoded phone. Can't imagine the horror if I didn't have a password setup.......

    submitted by /u/rimarul
    [link] [comments]

    RCS doesn't support Mi A2 Lite? Or it's just my carrier not supporting RCS?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    RCS is bit kind of new to me. Does this mean it doesn't support my device? https://imgur.com/a/UhtpQcc

    submitted by /u/Armingard
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Max 3 stuck at fastboot

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    So I've recently unlocked my bootloader on my mi max 3, tried flashing a global rom through miflash and things got off from there. I was able to see my device on miflash but not able to list in adb devices. I was able to boot into recovery 3.0 so I tried flashing twrp through fastboot and result was all clear on my pc but now I'm not even to boot into recovery as well.

    Tried different versions of mi flash, I either get too many links error or CRC failed error. Trying to flash back china rom but no luck so far. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Royaltyming
    [link] [comments]

    I want to upgrade the system on my redmi note 4x however it says that I don't have permission to access the update log?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Literally, the system is telling me that I need to login an authorized xiaomi id. Can anyone please help me on this?

    submitted by /u/whynottietheknot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any ARCore plan in the Mi 8 Lite?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Mi 8 and Mi 8 SE are supported, but the Mi 8 Lite does not have any support at all, so I'd like to know if we still have ARCore support for this phone

    submitted by /u/Guilherm456
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Precision Drivers on Xiaomi 8th Generation Gaming Laptop and other updated Drivers / BIOS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    This guide will allow you to install Windows Precision Drivers on your Xiaomi Laptop (will work on other laptops as well)

    1. Firstly download and extract 'Windows_Precision_Touchpad_Drivers.zip' from the link below
    2. Install 'Windows_Precision_Drivers_ELAN.exe'
    3. Go to Device Manager (Type in Windows Search / Start Menu) And select 'Mice and other pointing devices'
    4. Right click 'Microsoft Pointing Device' and select update driver
    5. Click 'Browse my Computer for driver software'
    6. Click 'Let me pick from a list of available drivers...'
    7. Click 'Have a disk'
    8. Click 'Browse' and navigate to: C:\DRIVERS\WIN\UltraNav/x64 and select (double click) 'ETD.inf'
    9. Click 'OK'
    10. Click 'Next'
    11. Click 'Yes' for the warning message.
    12. Now restart the laptop.
    13. This will install Windows Precision Drivers which will make the touch-pad work a lot better.

    (I have put the above steps in the ReadMe.txt file in the ZIP file.)

    This was tested working on Windows 10 Pro build 1903 (x64) (May update)

    Download Drivers

    The above link is for my Google Drive folder where I upload the latest drivers / BIOS for the laptop (more up-to-date than the OEM site). Some people might disagree with installing drivers other than the ones provided by the OEM but I have had no issues but I'm not responsible for any issues; I can help troubleshoot.

    For those unfamiliar or unaware of the benefits of Windows Precision Drivers, long story short: The touch-pad will work much. much better. It enables gestures and more precise control and palm rejection.

    This is a continuation of my previous post. (That post includes more information such as how to do a clean install of Windows 10 etc.)

    submitted by /u/The_Corrupt
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Summer Sale is up. Mi A2 seems tempting at £129. one batch of sales per week (round 1 etc)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Mi Max 3 Canada

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Anyone located in Canada and in the toronto area who has the mi max 3, I know that some carriers such as Virgin Mobile support it but I would like to know some real experience on the network.

    submitted by /u/AlternativeBe7
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9 lockdown mode

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Anyone using Dev ROM or something and has an idea If Xiaomi is adding lockdown mode or enabling it? Im a fan of it and it is a pie function anyway.

    Greetings

    submitted by /u/Engelszunge
    [link] [comments]

    Google Camera - Mi 8 - tried several ports

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    What Google Camera port are you currently using? I've tried several ports from B-S-G and san1ty. It seems like the best one for me is v4a from san1ty. I can enable Pro Mode and play with exposure time or focus option, which is great. I switched everything to Pixel 3a, considering that the sensor is the same Mi 8 is using. However, it seems the colors are a little bit oversaturated, but it depends. I took some photos in nature, and the white color on the shirts was not really white. It was more like pink or something like that. 10 minutes later, in a different place, still in nature, white was a "real" white. Maybe I have to play more with the settings, I don't know.

    The thing is I don't really see much of a difference between the stock camera and Google Camera, during the daytime. Taking photos in the night or low light is a totally different story, where Google Camera surely wins.

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Berry
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth waiting for Mi 9T Pro?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    I've got some questions about Mi 9T Pro Is it coming for real? I'm thinking of getting an Android device now, should I get the Redmi K20 Pro or wait for Mi 9T Pro? Or just get a Mi 9T? What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ryu3
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 7 double notification issue

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Notification pops up double(most of the time) instead of showing one time. Did clear cache/data of every social app, did reset factory settings, reported to mi community, new update came still facing this issue. Has anyone been facing this problem too? Solution?

    submitted by /u/Fahim_Ahad
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 SE notifications

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i've recently got my Mi 9 SE 128 global, and after several hours of usage i've noticed that my Instagram notifications literally don't even appear anywhere. gmail/viber/messages r fine. Should i just return the phone even? i'm beating with this like straigh 2 hours and no result. halp :(

    submitted by /u/OzbournEstriker
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi wireless charger, is it normal?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    1 month ago, I bought a xiaomi's wireless charger to use with my iPhone, it was working fine, so it stopped charging, like I unplugged it and plugged it again, so it came back normal, but every night i had to do this, So i tried changing the power plug, but it didn't work.

    it is working (I'm using it now), but sometimes it does stop, (obs. I bought it at the official Xiaomi's store).

    submitted by /u/softpocari
    [link] [comments]

    Mi band 4 Arabic language

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    My Mi band 4 won't display Arabic language , when I get notifications in Arabic language it shows them like squares

    submitted by /u/nassarhamadin
    [link] [comments]

    help im stuck on fastboot?!mi 9

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    I wanted to try pixel experience so i flashed the ROM and soon realized I didn't like the lack of features (no face unlock no 3rd party apps)

    but because I'm new to flashing I did not make a backup (i know I'm an idiot)

    so I downloaded miFlash and the latest version of MIUI10 global (cepheus_global_images_V10.2.9.0.PFAMIXM_20190411.0000.00_9.0_global)

    followed instructions step by step.

    how long should it take? it is on 2000 seconds so far (it is a 5.5gb file)

    and it has failed a couple of attempts to flash it, so I reset my pc and am trying again but it keeps on going?

    should it be taking this long? (in other videos the flash takes 150 seconds max)

    I am also on a continuous fast boot cycle after the failed attempts?

    sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread.

    edit: I also can't enter TWRP recovery anymore or use adb push command

    submitted by /u/derekab95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel