• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Windows (@Windows) on Twitter: "Introducing the all-new Windows 1.0, with MS-Dos Executive, Clock, and more!" Windows Help

    Windows (@Windows) on Twitter: "Introducing the all-new Windows 1.0, with MS-Dos Executive, Clock, and more!" Windows Help


    Windows (@Windows) on Twitter: "Introducing the all-new Windows 1.0, with MS-Dos Executive, Clock, and more!"

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Mouse keys acting up

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop.

    Right now, my mouse keys are acting weird. Sometimes it'll randomly start right-clicking for no reason. This is especially frustrating when I'm typing text, because I'll end up adding text in an unwanted part of the paragraph. Then sometimes it won't let me click on tabs or the address bar up top.

    Does anyone know what could be causing this problem, and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/SummerAndTinkles
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable grouping by default in Windows 10 1903?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    So, Windows 10 1903 made grouping by date the default view in Windows Explorer. I can disable it in regular Explorer windows (right click → grouping → none), but that option doesn't exist in open/save windows. Any way to kill it there, too?

    submitted by /u/dragontology
    [link] [comments]

    Windows volume is either 0 or 100 no in between.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    I have looked everywhere online for an answer and I get no answer, so I am trying now.

    I am using Hyper X Cloud flights. And when I am not using these I have my speakers connected to a Sound Blaster Z and I switch them back and forth in window sounds.

    It has worked properly for the first couple months. But these last few weeks it has been doing this. I have checked my drivers, they are all up to date. And I have updated windows.

    Specs:

    Windows 10 PRO.

    Ryzen 5 2600x

    Gigabyte x470 Aorus Ultra Gaming

    XFX Radeon R9 390

    16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666

    Soundblaster Z

    Hyper X Cloud Flights.

    submitted by /u/Rjmiller416
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Local Admin

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Hi all

    About to create a GPO and disable local admin on all systems from the top OU in GPM

    Any issues doing it this way/what do others do?

    submitted by /u/heroman44
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop microsoft teams from opening every time I login?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    Every time I login to my PC microsoft teams opens. This started around a week ago. I have it disabled in task manager and have uninstalled it multiple times through control panel and going to C:\Users\(my user)\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft and C:\Users\(my user)\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft Teams and deleted everything related to it that I could see. Yet it continues to open at startup for whatever reason and seemingly reinstall itself. I have tried scanning with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender to no avail. Restarting does nothing and I have no pending updates in windows update. I never prompted this, and was never even aware that MS Teams existed before this happened. How can I stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/SenchaOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    What it sounds like when it's time to go home

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Cannot connect to internet without using a VPN windows 10

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Ever since the may update my computer would refuse to connect to the internet. It would detect there is a connection but would not connect unless I turn on my vpn. Otherwise if anything it would connect for 2 seconds and then back to disconnecting. Any idea how to fix?

    submitted by /u/24-7CaffeineHigh
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here know how licensing / upgrading to Windows 10 IoT works?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I have some HP thin clients at work that are currently running Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise Embedded, and I am looking into the possibility of whether it is possible to upgrade them to a similar version of Windows 10. Does anyone know if this is possible? I've done some researching into Windows 10 Enterprise IoT but I honestly can't find much on it, let alone any specifics such as hardware requirements / licensing options.

    submitted by /u/somefochuncookie
    [link] [comments]

    How do I factory reset my windows 7 laptop without a disc?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    And if I can't, how do I just delete everything on it?

    submitted by /u/RoseServerOwnerCE
    [link] [comments]

    Play video files in a folder in random order?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    I have a collection of every Modern Family episode released so far in a folder in my hard drive. Obviously it's a show I love very much and want to replay every now and then to rewind. What I would like to do is create a playlist or something with these videos and have them play in a shuffled order. Is this possible in Windows 10?

    submitted by /u/Razorlance
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to Win 10 with keeping my files

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Is there any way to upgrade my pc from win 7 to win 10 without losing any file. That include files from C: disk, bcs there are config and save files from my games. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/IgorPopovic333
    [link] [comments]

    Cortana web search stopped working after 1903 update

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    I could do some quick actions in start menu, like calculate expressions (type 2+2 in search), look for word definition, not even chat works. How to fix it?

    submitted by /u/xt1zer
    [link] [comments]

    Convert HDD Partition Type Without Data Loss

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    So I have a 3TB HDD and since I have got it, it has always shown 2TB. I assumed I got the wrong hdd, however looking in disc manager, I do not, there is 746.52gb unallocated, I cannot allocate it, so I looked it up, I have to make the drive GPT instead of MBR, but I already have almost 2TB of stuff on there that cannot lose access to, and I need to be able to allocate that other 1tb I cant access. Is there a way to convert the HDD from MBR to GPT without data loss? I might have to find multiple hard drives from old laptops to temporarily store data but I really do not want to do that, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/chinesedog12
    [link] [comments]

    How to make search box in windows 10 not show top apps?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Hi. Is there any way to make the search box not show top apps at all? I tried to find ways to turn it off, but couldn't find any. So I was hoping if any of you know how to.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hcl722
    [link] [comments]

    How do I cascade windows with a Keyboard Shortcut?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    Right now I right-click the taskbar and choose the "Cascade Windows" option. Is there a way to do this with a keyboard shortcut. I find Windows cascade feature extremely useful when opening 10+ windows.

    submitted by /u/kurax1
    [link] [comments]

    Random black screen for a couple of seconds after freezing

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Recently my PC has just been freezing for like 3 seconds and then black screens, then goes back to normal. It's really weird and annoying. It can happen more frequently if you have more programs running.

    Usually, my disc/cpu will spike to 100% when this happens. Usually the disc

    Please help and thanks

    submitted by /u/Jake_MVP
    [link] [comments]

    Custom screen saver?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Hey, I want to know if there are sites where I can download custom screen saver for Windows 10? If nor how hard is to write a code for it? I'm looking for a screen saver that displays time, date, weather, and news.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/knight785
    [link] [comments]

    How do I permanently save Groove metadata for my Music files ?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Recovering files from Skype.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    I recently needed a file and I remembered I sent it to a friend on skype. So I look on skype and it says the file is unavailable to download because it's over 30 days old (its 2 years old). Is there any way to download the file?

    submitted by /u/ViktorSimic
    [link] [comments]

    The update that restored the Indeo codec to XP SP1 (even have a list of games that depended on it)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    Should i upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    So i got windows 10 for free when it was available so i think my windows 8 key is connected to windows 10 so i can upgrade for free still. I had to format my PC that's why i am on windows 8 atm.

    Question is if i should i upgrade to windows 10 again or stay with windows 8? I don't really have problems with windows 8, but if windows 10 perform better etc i'll go for the windows 10 again.

    I'm using windows 8 with Classic Shell it's pretty neat.

    Whats your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Fast_Supermarket92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel