• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, July 5, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 05, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 05, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 05, 2019

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Xs Max vs S10+ night mode

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    Happy 4th of July! Shot on S10+ Night Mode (Snapdragon)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    Tried long exposures with my Note 9 and it did surprisingly well

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    XCover 4 gets Android Pie!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    S10+ Night Mode vs Pixel 3 XL Nightsight

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Can I use my galaxy s10+ as a webcam?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    My first post here. So , Iv'e looked into many ways you can connect your android phone to your Pc, both wirelessly , and through the USB cable. Everything's looks fine , but now I got the s10+ and I would like to take advantage of the cameras for my videos. The issue is if I connect through the wi-fi , or bluethooth it looks like one of those cheap 20$ webcams . If I connect it through a free app via usb , still , the quality is terrible when compared to the real potential of the cameras.
    Is there any other way you would recommend in using this phone's camera in my laptop? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/coenaculum
    [link] [comments]

    Mountaintop in Arkansas shot on s10+

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Samsung estimates a 56% fall in profit even as Apple reimburses $684 million

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    What's the catch with the Samsung Galaxy A series?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Or in general, phones targetted to an audience with a low budget?

    I understand that budget phones will have lower specs than mainstream phones, my confusion comes when I look at the Galaxy A10 which is £139.95 at Argos (UK), while the Galaxy J3 cost £149.95 despite the clearance sale the J3 is under. This is confusing to me because the A10 has a superior Android version than the J3, and double its storage capacity yet somehow it's cheaper than the Galaxy J3? Why is the A10 cheaper than the J3 despite being superior in specifications?

    The reason it's important for me to ask is because I've often found that buying budget phones has not been for me, as in they're prone to breaking a lot and my Galaxy S3 mini that I brought in 2013 had a lot of software issue that the phone provider couldn't fix so that's why I'm being cautious and want to make sure I'm getting the best bang for buck.

    submitted by /u/Reformed65
    [link] [comments]

    FB Messenger changes my notification settings

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    I'm on a S8+ (android pie) and I have the notifications for chats and calls to "hide content" on the lock screen. Messenger complies with this for around 48 hours, but it then reverts back to "show content." Anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/cutilikre036
    [link] [comments]

    New charging animation on S9 June Update?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    Downloading Theme

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I am trying to download a new theme through the galaxy store with no luck.

    When I press the download trial nothing happens, when I try pay for it nothing happens either. Tried restarting phone etc too.

    Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Vivefortis1
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung S7 missing audio samples. Always about 0.23 ms worth of samples (22 if measuring at 96 kHz, 11 at 48 kHz and 10 at 44.1 kHz). Please speak up if you've noticed random clicks/pops/gaps when listening to music.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    Having fun with slow motion on my S8 and combustibles

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    My home button isnt working

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Hi r/Samsung, I have a pretty odd problem. ATM I have a smartphone, a very old one, that I am forced to stick with until I grab a new one. It runs on android 4.4.4 (crappy) but does its job. I haven't really had any unfixable problems with it until now. If you need to know what phone it is, it is the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. Cheap phone but it works.

    Now onto the problem; my home button is stuck and doesnt work. I am forced to use an app off of the play store instead to replace the function of it until I get an answer. Any help would be appreciated!

    And a bonus question if you are willing to answer it: When I restart my phone (during the startup,) it says that installing a custom OS is dangerous. As far as I know, no custom UIs are on my phone right now aside from an emoji keyboard, which I have temporarily uninstalled to see if it were the reason. And it wasn't. If anybody knows what to do here or have any tips, let me know! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/depressoeggo
    [link] [comments]

    Refurbished Galaxy S8 vs Xiaomi Mi 9T (K20)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    For the same price, what would you choose and why.

    submitted by /u/razielmcr
    [link] [comments]

    Sound or vibration when changing songs

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Can all of this really bright garbage be changed into a nighttime/dark mode in any way shape or form? Samsung J7

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    galaxy a50 call drops

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    anyone using or used the a50, experience calls dropping in almost every call made/received? wondering if my phones faulty or if its a common issue.

    submitted by /u/kuragari21
    [link] [comments]

    I used the phone to recharge the phones.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Finally A Working Hack to Fix Samsung Bixby Button Issues (all Samsung Phones)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel