• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    OnePlus OxygenOS 9.0.15 for OnePlus 6T and 9.0.7 for OnePlus 6 are rolling out

    OnePlus OxygenOS 9.0.15 for OnePlus 6T and 9.0.7 for OnePlus 6 are rolling out


    OxygenOS 9.0.15 for OnePlus 6T and 9.0.7 for OnePlus 6 are rolling out

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Photo Taken During Vacation

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I took this photo of a Lizard during my vacation in Hawaii. Most of my fellow vacationers thought it was impossible that my phone took this photo. Let me know what you guys think, cause I know nothing about photography. They are the same shot in the gallery, I just zoomed in on the photo and screenshot it.

    Device: Oneplus 7 Pro(post camera update)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/t9JcabA

    submitted by /u/pmo55
    [link] [comments]

    And here it is the true and only LED Notification light app "NotifyBuddy" for our 6T! Best app so far!!!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    7 or 7 Pro?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:30 AM PDT

    I have an old and slow phone so I would like to buy a new one and I've been considering the Oneplus 7. With the money I've earned this summer and with the little help of my parents I can exactly get 550€ (price of the 7). I'm only a teen thus I don't have a lot of money. I have spread some birthday money that I got from my grandparents, and with those sums I could increase the pot to 750€ (price of the 7 Pro). I don't necessarily want to use those savings. What do you think? Is it worth it? What does the Pro have that the normal one doesn't have? And BTW I don't need any extra RAM or storage, so the default (and cheapest :D) is enough.

    submitted by /u/Spageeetti
    [link] [comments]

    OxygenOS 9.0.7 stable available for 6

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Adds screen recorder and June security patches.

    Full changelog

    submitted by /u/flame03
    [link] [comments]

    7pro: Be careful when applying the whitestone Glass

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    There is a cover for the speaker grill.. but not for the pop-up camera. For me it happened that some of the glue spilled at the top and ran down into the slot for the pop up camera. Luckily I was able to get it off using the alcohol cloth. So when you're going for the whitestone dome. glass, you might want to improvise and cover the camera slot.

    submitted by /u/x0wn3d
    [link] [comments]

    Oxygen OS Gesture Navigation Propitiatory?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    Really just a general question because I'm curious. Is the code for Oneplus' gesture navigation open or closed source? Really seems like the best implementation of gesture navigation on Android and wonder why Google hasn't just copied it.

    submitted by /u/Ten_Six
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to clear all notifications at once?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Is it possible to clear all notifications at once on my new oneplus 7 pro? when I double tap the screen it wakes my device up and i have multiple notifications, I keep having to close one by one and its time-consuming.

    submitted by /u/murkr
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6, apps keep crashing which forces the phone to reboot

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    Ive had this problem for a month or so now. The phone is a bit over 1 year and it keeps crashing. It was frequent so I factory reset the thing and decided to not bring any apps or data from the cloud and the problem persists. I thought my phone is just fucked but my friend has the same problem on his op6. I tried reading into it and some said disable the dns but i never had it on so.. What should I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SneakyNinjaMann
    [link] [comments]

    Horrific battery life OP7 Pro

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    I've had the OP7 Pro for about a month now, and am getting absolutely atrocious battery life. I am careful with my charging, and tend not to use the warp charger where possible and instead use my old OP5 dash charger, and usually I only charge it up to 80%.

    However the last few days I have been leaving it over night up to 100%, I take it off charge around 8am and by 2pm it's at 20% battery with less than 2hrs screen-on time.

    • I usually run at around 40% brightness
    • I use AMOLED-friendly dark mode on all the apps I can (Reddit is Fun, messenger, my wallpaper)
    • I don't run anything out of the ordinary, social media + reddit + bank apps (no games, or anything that will run regularly in the background).

    Do I have a lemon? Or am I missing something obvious?

    submitted by /u/Acrylicus
    [link] [comments]

    No 7 pro Red silicone case?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    Red's my favorite color and i've always used red silicone cases for my OP. It just looks so good. Now i understand if it will create complications to the case due to the curved display, but has oneplus ever mention anything?

    submitted by /u/Duckiiee96
    [link] [comments]

    Front Facing Camera Discolored In Gcam?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I recently installed Gcam on my OnePlus 6 and for the most part it's been great! Today I went to take a photo in the front facing camera to make a YouTube thumbnail and I noticed it was horribly discolored and green. I tried my stock camera and it worked perfectly fine. I tried clearing cache and storage, restarting my phone, and it's still happening. Is this something that is just borked running Gcam on my OP6?

    submitted by /u/MrPureinstinct
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Life

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    I have had my OP7P for a little over a week now. And before purchasing I was scared about the battery life however I am constantly getting 7+ hours of screen on time at max resolution and fps. Is anyone else having a similar experience? Or is this a rare occurrence?

    submitted by /u/Theos351
    [link] [comments]

    [Download] Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2beta4.190630.003 Latest apk from Arnova8G2, 2019-06-30

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    How to get V4A working with Android Auto?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    I'm at my wit's end here. I can't get V4A to work properly with Auto because when I listen to music on auto it outputs through my internal phone audio somehow. V4A even says it's only outputting through speaker. I've tried many things including compatibility mode in V4A and nothing works. This sucks because I don't have access to a lot of the features under the speaker tab, the only way I can get audio output through Bluetooth to my car is by disabling auto which I would like to keep using. Any help would be appreciated.

    I have a OP5t running latest OOS rooted with latest magisk.

    submitted by /u/shindiggitty
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone used the T-Mobile version converter tool on OOS 9.0.12 to unlock bootloader?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    I want to unlock my bootloader to root, but I found out that the T-mobile variant requires you to get an unlock code from T-Mobile, which takes like 2 weeks. I saw this ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t/how-to/t-mobile-6t-to-international-t3888307 ) which seems to allow me to convert to International software. However the tutorial refers OOS 9.0.11, and I'm also not sure whether converting to international software will allow me to unlock the bootloader without using the code from T-Mobile. Has anyone tried this conversion process and unlocked their bootloader with it?

    submitted by /u/sanylax
    [link] [comments]

    OP3T - Shattered camera lens, now won't power on

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Had my 3T in my pocket yesterday morning and bumped into the corner of a handrail. I have a protective case on it, but upon pulling the phone out of my pocket, I saw that I had shattered the camera lens. I flipped the phone over and hit the unlock button, nothing. Tried the thumbprint scanner, nothing. No vibrations. Tried to power on, tried to boot into recovery mode, nothing. Plugged it into a dash charger and didn't get any LED indicator. When I plug the phone into a computer, nothing happens. I've went ahead and ordered a 7 Pro, but it would be nice to recover the photos and files that I had on my 3T somehow. Any ideas or reasons why breaking the camera lens would kill the phone?

    submitted by /u/RedMarlin
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about LineageOS on T-Mobile Oneplus 6T

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    I haven't used lineageos before, am going to be switching my 6t over once I can unlock my phone. How does switching to LineageOS work with mobile networks? Should it work immediately?

    submitted by /u/-rensenware-
    [link] [comments]

    I used OnePlus switch to copy music from my old iPhone to my 6t but only some of it shows up in Google play

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    It's all on my phone in the file manager but only a few artists are showing up on my Google play, is there anything I can do to get all my music to show up or do I need to remove it and add it all again? Is there a good way to add music from iTunes to android, probably frowned upon but it's where all my playlists and stuff are, been using it for years and years now.

    submitted by /u/TroutGrub
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth rooting?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    So, I'm thinking about rooting my OP6T but I'm worried about the drawbacks, the biggest 'problem' for me would be the Widevine downgrade & other root detecting apps. I'm totally fine with tinkering around my phone, but I'd hate to get an unstable & glitchy experience, as I sometimes had with jailbroken iPhones. I was jailbroken on iPhone 90% of my time owning one, so I thought about rooting after having my OP6T for quite a while.

    Now, I'm wondering if anyone could share their experiences with having a rooted OP-phone, so I could make up my mind if I should root mine too. :)

    submitted by /u/ZleMyzteX
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance that Oneplus will have future phones that are not that big?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    I am very happy with my 5t. It still works like a charm, it fits perfectly fine in my hands and in my pocket.

    7Pro is almost a way bigger and I compared it with other phones, it's way too big for my hands.

    It feels too clunky, it would annoy me having it in my pockets.

    Is there any chance that a future 7t will be smaller than the 6.67" ?

    submitted by /u/p0p0c4t3p3tl
    [link] [comments]

    Worrisome RAM usage

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    I received my One Plus 7 Pro just yesterday and found out that it's using around 6gigs of RAM all the time even with one or two apps open only. I do have RAM boost enabled but I do not know the cause of the issue. I always have 2,7Gigs free and 5.3 in use or so.

    submitted by /u/FerencLiszt
    [link] [comments]

    Always having the back button available, one plus six?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Sometimes you have to swipe up from the bottom to have the option available to hit back.

    Is there a setting to tweek?

    submitted by /u/BlushButterfree
    [link] [comments]

    I want to unroot my OP5 and I have one update do install. If I just install that update via update settings, my phone will be unrooted automatically?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    I already saw some posts that said to follow some ADB/fastboot commands, but want to know if I just install that new update, my root will be gone without any problems (aka brick ahahah)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nokhz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel