• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Microsoft is teasing Windows 1.0, and everyone is confused Windows Help

    Microsoft is teasing Windows 1.0, and everyone is confused Windows Help


    Microsoft is teasing Windows 1.0, and everyone is confused

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    All Windows 1.0 teasers are related to Stranger Things 3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Can’t find how to adjust network usage on pc

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    When I first built this pc I was screwing around with the internet settings and opened a screen where I could adjust percentages of bandwidth usage. I set it to max and now i can't use internet on phone while I'm downloading something. Every time I try to look it up it shows me metered connection or data limit. I can't find that screen again.

    submitted by /u/Claybot101
    [link] [comments]

    Newly set up PC, only way to connect to internet is through ethernet, cant find a way to connect through wifi

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Very new to this process and installing windows from scratch so sorry if I'm leaving little details. My laptop connects to wifi just fine and I'd prefer the wifi router instead of ethernet because of download speed. Motherboard is ASRock B450 pro 4 . CPU is AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor

    submitted by /u/KnowYourRole96
    [link] [comments]

    [Win 10] Computer goes to sleep too fast when plugged in.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have this weird problem with sleep mode.

    After restarting/booting, when idle, computer goes to sleep correctly. However, after waking from sleep the first time, the second time computer goes to sleep much faster - after a minute or so, even though the power management settings are different. Any idea what could cause this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/redraven
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard not working at login

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    When i boot up my pc running windows 10, the mouse will work but the keyboard will not work until i replug it. After you replug, restarting will keep the keyboard working until you do a full shut down. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bamfist
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Sound options

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Hey...I installed windows recently.

    noticed that this sound options is gone and it now looks like this trash

    How do i revert back to the original familiar style that shows me only what i need and not all this other crap and empty space

    kthx

    submitted by /u/Erares
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of Windows 10 and stuck in boot to safe mode without networking?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    I upgraded to 1903 on my desktop last night. I immediately starting getting Wattman crashes from AMD so I launched the AMD drive cleaner to boot into safe mode and do a clean install.

    I am now stuck at the login prompt and can't get it to boot back to regular windows. It is asking for my password and I have tried everything but nothing works. There is no reset password option. I only have shutdown, restart, airplane mode, and accessibility options.

    I have been using the pin to login since I first built the PC so I have no idea what it could be since nothing works. If I could get it to boot back to Windows 10 non-safe mode I could login with my pin and reset the local password. Any suggestions on how to do this?

    I already tried rolling back to just after the update, but it still immediately boots into safe mode without networking apparently. I would be happy to just remove or change the password on the local admin account if this is another option. I just need my PC and if it comes down to it I guess I will just buy a new SSD and install a clean copy.

    submitted by /u/brennok
    [link] [comments]

    BSOD when installing 1903

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    I had the option to download and install this update, so I did. Now it is on a loop cycle, it starts to install and then gives me BSOD, how do I stop from installing?

    submitted by /u/iDaydreamer
    [link] [comments]

    I'v tried EVERYTHING (Help)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    I don't want it to get to the point, but I might have to restart my entire drive.

    I am not super tech savvy, at least when it comes to actual windows.

    I have had an update for about a week, or two I don't know, but every time I update it gets to about 40% on the update and then fails. I'v tried everything I could. Does anyone know what is causing this?

    submitted by /u/_Jake03
    [link] [comments]

    Personalize Microsoft Edge homepage to be like "chrome" one.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Hi guys! I've just installed Edge Canary, all seems ok; I kind of like it. The only drawback I saw was that I didn´t had any shortcut to access Google Drive or Docs, so I configured www.google.com as home page. What I want is the chrome "new tab" thing to be the home page and also new tab on Edge. Anyone knows how to do this? Like, the chrome new tab doesnt have a link so I cant copy it to Edge. Anyone that knows how I should do it?

    submitted by /u/patrickfeeneytamayo
    [link] [comments]

    Is Windows 10 still available for free?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    I have a desktop computer running on Windows 7 and would like to upgrade to the Windows 10 free version if it is still available.

    submitted by /u/Paper_Rain
    [link] [comments]

    How can I use my Veeam backup on an External Hard Drive to transfer all my settings and belongings from one computer to another ? It looks easy, but I have a concern.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: I am a noob.

    I am transferring content from One PC to a newer PC.

    Old One runs on Windows 7 and I backed it up to a WD 1 TB External Drive using Veeam Agent and I also have a system image backup of this system.

    My only concern is that of the new PC ; it runs on Windows 10. How can I transfer my stuff over to the new PC ?

    submitted by /u/negativevotes-
    [link] [comments]

    Backed up IPhone on Windows but it canceled itself twice. Hard drive is now full after the two failed backups?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys thanks for taking your time to read this. Last night I tried to back up my iPhone which failed on both attempts. My phone didn't get backed up but it took up quite a lot of memory which filled up my 1TB hard drive. How can I delete the failed backups? Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/sneakykc
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to fix audio stuttering after the 1903 update? I already installed the latest Sound Blaster X-Fi drivers. The audio stuttering happens listening to SiriusXM and YouTube

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    Can this be fixed?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is the place I should post this but I can't find the answer on google since I probably don't word it right, well basically I have 2 accounts on my pc, and when I download a program onto one of the accounts it also gets downloaded onto the other. Is there a way I can stop this from happening? I have some programs I want to download onto only my account, not the other.

    submitted by /u/Benito-is-bae
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop Backgrounds changing differently

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    I have no desktop icons and use images on the desktop background. Today I sat down and the images are changing from one to the next in a different way. It was some kind of fade between before, now it is an instant image change. What changed?

    slow ring fwiw

    submitted by /u/synkndown
    [link] [comments]

    Mac OS Missing Feature Work around wanted.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    On Mac I was able to turn down the brightness eventually to zero but the computer would still work. how can I do this in Windows? I basically want to type but don't want the screen on I've found programs that will turn off the display but a key command disables it.

    submitted by /u/Plenty_Pen
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it when i login on my windows 10 pc

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    and need to type my password theres two different accounts when i only have one. And it says the password was wrong right when i start the pc. The thing is i dont have two accounts i only have one i have checked the normal settings and looked on all forums for how to delete accounts but it only leads me to where i can only see my one account that i use. Its super werid it just starts up and says the password is right but then when i click enter and type the password right it just logs on to my normal account, Wtf

    submitted by /u/pewds122222
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Hello integration with Office

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Is there any way to have Windows Hello integrated with Office files, specifically password protected files such as Excel and OneNote?

    submitted by /u/desertwanderrr
    [link] [comments]

    Mz kezboard decided to be american instead of german WTF_

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Edit: found it (in the bottom right).

    submitted by /u/Stevedercoole
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting one drive deleted my desktop.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    So, i have been cleaning and clearing up space on my C drive, because it constantly kept filling up and i generally wouldnt install anything to it. So in a final desperate attempt to make some space I found that my microsoft one drive had been taking up 64 gigs of space and I deleted it. It deleted all files on my desktop, images, videos, dwarf fortress, everything. is there any reason on earth why those were located in there, and how I can get them back?

    1 comment

    submitted by /u/StankDankDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel