• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    How do you remove this? Tech Support

    How do you remove this? Tech Support


    How do you remove this?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    My IPCamera displays a black square on the video feedback

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    I recently got 3 cameras, 2 of them work, only this one has some problems, which I was not surprised because I got them for free, the problem is that when I watch the video it displays a black square almost in the middle of the screen, I tried to solve this problem but none of my solutions worked.

    I tried to use a universal IPCamera device manager to see if the ActiveX (the camera calls it OCX) of the camera was giving problems, no there is still that black square by this way I know that the problem is not the ActiveX, then I tried to put a motion trigger in the black area, and tried to move my hand in there, and it triggered, so I know that the internal electronics of the camera see that area. The last, but less important problem is that sometimes the camera, instead of displaying time it displays Illegal users! on the left and the right, I don't know why, but to remove that I have to do a factory reset every time that it appears.

    I don't know what to do anymore, I tried all that came to my mind to solve this problem.

    The producer is a (Chinese?) company named UVision that I guess it has closed down because the only trace of them that I found is this site that was not closed http://uvision.appliances-china.com/Product_Look.php?ProID=99324 (all of their other sites are down now).

    Sorry for my English, I don't usually post on Reddit.

    Images:

    https://imgur.com/a/wxXXkPc

    submitted by /u/MarcoFMig
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Acer Aspire r11 series R3 131T c1yf service manual if nothing else

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:25 AM PDT

    I have been staring at this motherboard for hours after a TinyCore installation gone way wrong and I cannot find the CMOS jumpers to reset the supervisor password after a bunch of random keys on my board stopped working (OEM & External). I'm primarily a Linux user and I accidentally reset bios defaults (trying to figure out the key thing) resulting in me not being able to access my OS. Literally ready to beg here

    submitted by /u/Crustbukit
    [link] [comments]

    Moving windows 10 onto an ssd

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    So I recently bought a new 128gb SSD and I'm looking to move windows 10 from my 500gb HDD on to that SSD. Most tutorials I see online say to back up the drive on to the SSD and I obviously cannot do that due to a lack of space on the drive. Is there an easier way to move it?

    submitted by /u/minidessdess
    [link] [comments]

    Apple iPhone 8 Plus: I can't sync certain songs I've ripped from CDs. Not authorized and Apple Music error messages

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I'm trying to sync some songs from iTunes to my Apple iPhone 8 Plus. For some it gives me an error message that I am not authorized to listen to them on this computer. I've taken the recommended steps to athorize my computer. Doesn't work.

    It tells me that another set of songs are unavailable because I'm not allowed to copy Apple music songs to my phone. This is odd. Because all of the songs I'm trying to copy are songs to ripped to iTunes on another PC (now at my parents' home, far away) and that I access on my PC at my home. Most of them copied fine. So why not these select ones?

    Ultimately, these are my songs. I paid for the CDs years ago. How can I get the music I paid for on my device?

    submitted by /u/fieldworkfroggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel