• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Do I pay $60 more for an i7 over an i5?

    Do I pay $60 more for an i7 over an i5?


    Do I pay $60 more for an i7 over an i5?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm looking at the Lenovo Yoga 730. Basically, I have the choice of identical versions, except the CPU. Should I pay the extra $60 to get the i7, or should I save the money, as an i7 in a 2-in-1 might thermal throttle to the point where an i5 would be more effective.

    submitted by /u/BobBobstien
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between G7 I7 7950H and Asus Ryzen 7

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-15-6-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-max-q-512gb-solid-state-drive-metalic-hairline-black/6335912.p?skuId=6335912

    With 2 year accident warranty $1200

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-17-3-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-1tb-hard-drive-256gb-ssd-abyss-gray/6350871.p?skuId=6350871

    Best Buy will price match this with Dell.com

    $1379 + 2 year accident warranty. Comes out to $1700

    Basically is the G7 worth it over the Asus for $500?

    The only games I'm going to play are WOW, Dota 2 and maybe Age of Empires 4 and Xcom 2. I'm buying the Scarlet next year for heavier games.

    submitted by /u/ZamiSayn19
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Laptop for Photo/Video Editing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    What should I buy if I'd like to edit photos/videos and do rendering? Budget is around 680 USD? Any recommendations would be appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/heyheysenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Huawei Matebook 13 or Dell XPS 13?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Total budget and country of purchase:

    Looking into only 2 laptop models in particular, N/A

    Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.

    Prefer best specs for money, battery life is preferable but not priority

    How important is weight and thinness to you?

    Both XPS 13 and Matebook 13 seems to have similar weight, so doesn't matter.

    Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.

    Windows

    Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.

    N/A

    Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.

    Matlab, probably some Engineering apps (like Aspen Plus, etc)

    If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?

    Hollow Knight is probably the only game I have with highest requirements, though I'd prefer it if I can run better games

    Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?

    Not really

    Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.

    I've been looking into getting a new laptop, and so far I've shortlisted it into these two laptops. Right now I don't really know which one to pick!

    I wanted a laptop for university/college that can last for some time, has decent performance (can do light gaming and open possibly heavy apps), and decent battery life, though that's not very important as my campus has powerpoints everywhere.

    I've been leaning towards the Huawei Matebook 13 as it's cheaper and it has dedicated GPU, but I've been told that XPS 13 is better, so I'm even more confused.

    Please help me!

    submitted by /u/pucigi
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming Laptops £1000-£1200

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Budget of £1000-1200 (US$1200-1500)

    Laptop for gaming

    Bright and colourful 144 hz for FPS games

    I play a lot of sandbox games like prison architect and city skylines (what should I look for here?)

    Sleek look is preferred with the balance of good thermals.

    Just looking for a good deal. Really like the Dell G series and Razer of course!

    Any advice would be great

    Thanks xxx

    submitted by /u/frankehuffer
    [link] [comments]

    My friend wanted me to recommend him a laptop, because he is going to study as a mechanical engineer in college, So I had him do the survey.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    • Total budget and country of purchase: Around 2000 usd, UAE.

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. A good battery and The best specifications are preferred.

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Both are very important.

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows.

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. N/A

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Yeah. MechaniCalc, MATLAB, CAD, VBA, FEA, Mathcad.

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? I won't game on it.

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? A good keyboard, good build quality, good input devices and optical drives are all important. I don't care about the rest but I don't mind them. Also an aluminum build would be nice but its not necessary.

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. I would really like to be user friendly. So I don't want it to make a lot of sound or be too heavy or thick.

    submitted by /u/Nero_X13
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming laptop that weighs under 1.5kg (~3.3 lbs)?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm a longterm traveller and work remotely from my laptop. Keeping my backpack weight down as much as possible is a big priority for me, and my laptop is by far my heaviest item I carry (which I need for work).

    Currently I have a 1.4kg 13-inch Lenovo Thinkpad which is fine for work, but I really miss playing games. I'm looking for something more powerful to handle games like Rainbow Six Seige on non-potato settings.

    I've looked at a few lightweight suggestions on here but they are all significantly heavier than what I currently have. I really don't want to add more weight to my bag, so what options are there for gaming laptops around 1.5kg?

    Details:

    • 13 to 15 inch screen
    • Battery life not important as I always use it plugged in
    • Decent keyboard
    • Doesn't need to be a 2-in-1 (my current laptop is a 2-in-1 and I never use it as a tablet)
    • USB-C powered and can be charged by a 60w USB-C charger
    • At least 1 USB-A input, headphones input and a HDMI output
    • Has a Micro SD card reader and Bluetooth
    • Windows only
    • Doesn't need a camera, internal microphone, touch screen, fingerprint reader or any of that other fancy stuff

    Budget not a concern. I'm in Vietnam right now but I can get a family member to buy it in Australia and bring it with them when they come visit me in a couple months.

    submitted by /u/stupid-sexy-jake
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for my dad

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    • Total budget $300-587 and country of purchase: USA

    • Are you open to refurbs/used? No

    • How would you prioritize form factor, build quality, performance, and battery life? -half plastic half metal frame or only plastic, 5 -9 hour battery life

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. -17.3

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. This is a laptop for my dad. He will run chrome or turbo tax or Microsoft office.

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? Not gaming

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Needs a touchpad, touch screen could work. And the keyboard needs a black lighting no specific color.

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. This is a laptop for my dad for his birthday he will use it to watch videos or do shopping or taxes or filing out online forms.

    Please @me when you reply and link Amazon links or Costco links

    submitted by /u/bronypony880
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know about this new Acer?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    Cheapest 1080p laptop

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    Im going to be a cs student and am looking for a fairly portable laptop with good battery life that works for programming, web development, school etc.

    I just want to know what is the cheapest goddamn 1080p laptop that generally fits the above guidelines.

    Im going to be spending a lot of time staring at this thing so I would consider paying more for a higher quality panel within this range of laptops but ideally I want to keep cost to a minimum.

    submitted by /u/supermob64
    [link] [comments]

    General business Chromebook

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a small Chromebook (10"-14") for a budget of around $500

    Main uses will be:

    • Google drive, email etc.
    • Streaming videos/netflix
    • In browser photo editing tools
    • Using visual Wordpress builders

    So all-in-all nothing major, fairly light usage aside from the visual builders.

    Would mainly be for quick startup to work on projects when working from home with my 3 yr old and newborn. Need something that I can easily shut down, and start up as fast as humanly possible for this budget as my work is broken up a ton by small plants being dissected or full toilet paper rolls thrown in the toilet, you know, the usual.

    Thank you in advance ya filthy animals

    submitted by /u/AlwaysKickingTires
    [link] [comments]

    (Aus) Looking for a cheap laptop for Uni

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Hi guys, looking for a cheap laptop (or 2in1) for uni at a budget of around $500 AUD, my field of study is Information Technology with a major in Network Administration and I wont be using it for gaming or any kind of rendering but It does need to be Windows. I need it to be reliable with a good battery life most of all and would prefer something lightweight and slim. I do live in Australia so shipping may be an issue so bonus points if it can be bought locally.

    Thanks for any advice.

    • Total budget and country of purchase: $500 AUD

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Battery life.

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Middle

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. N/a

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Only the Basics

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? N/A

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Reliability

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. Read Above

    edit: Forgot to add price to title, sorry.

    submitted by /u/Voridian
    [link] [comments]

    ASUS GA502 vs Dell G3 15

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    Comparing two laptops for college/gaming usage. Pros of the GA502 is that it's $100 cheaper, lighter, better battery life, higher refresh rate. Meanwhile the Dell G3 has an i7-9750h which outstrips the Ryzen 7 3750H, and has a brighter display (300 nits vs 240 nits). Any opinions on which is the better buy?

    submitted by /u/D0gee_
    [link] [comments]

    Portable workstation for 1000-1300

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    Total budget and country of purchase:

    1000-1300 USD preferably.

    Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.

    Definitely specs for money. Don't really mind the 2 in 1 factor, but a touchscreen would be nice (wouldn't use it much though, I think)

    How important is weight and thinness to you?

    I carry my laptop everyday to/from work, would prefer under 4-4.5 pounds. Matebook X Pro size quite perfect, though XPS 15 wouldn't be too big/heavy (I think)

    Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.

    Windows

    Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.

    13-15

    Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.

    Some photo editing (Lightroom) and some software that is pretty CPU heavy. I am a multitasker, so always loads of chrome tabs :)

    If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?

    I haven't gamed for a few years, probably won't start.

    Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?

    I really like speed, so performance.

    Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.

    Well I have sort of narrowed down my search to Matebook X Pro (2018) and XPS 15 9570 4k. Am worried about XPS quality issues and larger size, though really want that i7-8750H. Matebook X Pro looks really good, would be perfect if it had the 8750H processor, though not possible.

    I also saw Asus Zenbook 15, though the 4K version goes to 1600 USD, a bit pricey, and FULL HD seems a bit old now.

    I use external monitors 70% of the time, so maybe having only FHD wouldn't matter that much?

    Any other options of the market I haven't seen yet?

    submitted by /u/meestic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 13-14" laptop for programming & writing, light CAD & casual gaming.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    • Total budget and country of purchase: ~$1500, US

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Best specs & good battery life are preferred. Strongly prefer NOT to get a 2-in-1.

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Weight is important. Thinness isn't quite as critical, but prefer not to get a brick.

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows.

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 13 or 14 inches.

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Defold Editor / Mobile App IDEs. Possibly Fusion360 CAD & Sketch-Up, on occasion. For games, not the primary concern, but probably Rocket League, possibly Planet Coaster/Civ/Cities:Skylines.

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? See above for games. Not obsessed with FPS numbers, as long as it's reasonably playable.

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Keyboard is probably most important. Prefer aluminum cases vs. plastic but not a deal breaker.

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. No inherent brand loyalty. Would prefer something that looks professional as opposed to a "gaming" rig or a cheap-looking device. So far, have considered Dell XPS 13, Razer Blade Stealth 2019, Lenovo Thinkpad T480. Each has strengths and weaknesses; not sold outright on any of them yet. Open to any new suggestions or insights!

    submitted by /u/ZeroTo325
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best MacBook choice Considering these Specs

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    I'm a student doing web development and will be doing some coding for Android app and eventually I would like to work on iOS apps so that's mostly the reason for A macbook other than using it on the go plus I have a Great spec desktop that I can use for when I'm home so I dont really want a windows laptop so now onto the specs

    I'm looking to purchase a Macbook pro I had a 13inch pro before and it was fine but I wouldn't mind getting the 15inch now I found 2 macbooks on apple's website and I went with refurbished ones because there way cheaper than getting a new one with the specs I want the 1st laptop is a

    Macbook Pro 15.4 with 2.2Ghz 6 core Intel i7 32Gb 2400Mhz DDR4 Ram 256 SSD Radeon pro graphics 555x Price-2,339 (before taxes)

    The second laptop is a

    Macbook Pro 13.3 with 2.7GHz 4-Core Intel i7 16Gbs 2133Mhz LPDDR3 1Tb SSD Intel iris plus graphics 655 Price-2,419 (before taxes)

    Now I built my desktop so I know about computer parts so my question is should I go with the 15 inch cause it has a better processor more and faster ram better graphics card and sacrifice the less space or get the 13 inch with longer battery way more space and good enough ram and processor I'm mostly concerned about the 256 on the 15in cause after OS I wont have much space left but I could always just use a external SSD but that complicates things for when trying to download programs and what not that have to use Internal storage....

    Thanks in advance for whatever advice you can give me sorry for the long post just wanted to give background and my view

    submitted by /u/ray1715
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a laptop to hold 16BG data so I can run SPSS, R, SAS etc for a heavily statistical research group.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:25 AM PDT

    $1000 or LESS in America

    I need 16GB memory because it is for statistical software.

    I don't want the laptop to be too flimsy so it breaks apart.

    Must be a PC because of the data programs, I am a long time Mac user and am sad to go back to Windows but will make the most of it.

    Smaller screen, like 15 inch max is great. Def no bigger.

    Just statistical programs, powerpoint, microsoft office stuff is necessary to run fast. Outlook and emails. But mostly large research documents to hold onto and these big data pictures and programs (SAS, SPSS, R)

    Not gaming on this.

    I need a darn good touchpad because I'm sick of dealing with ones that zoom in auto or don't work well. I've LOVED my Mac touchpad so something like that.

    It's for university post-doc work so I need everything professional and relatively easy to manage because I dont have the time to play with add ons and alter my software that comes with the laptop.

    Thank you thank you thank you.

    submitted by /u/deltamanda
    [link] [comments]

    College Laptop

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Hi you guys I'm gonna be an incoming freshman at college this year for Neuroscience. I won't be doing any complex coding or graphing or anything, just need it for day to day studying and essay writing. I was thinking either MacBook Air or Pro (leaning more towards air maybe) but if there are any better options available I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moshi30
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new laptop

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I am looking for a new (or used) laptop that can play 1080p, 60, any settings for extremely cheap, any ideas?

    No cad work will be done, maybe video editing

    Preferably 15-17 inch screen

    Windows

    Basic games like Minecraft, and unturned

    Thanks in advanced

    I have a budget of around 500 dollars

    I don't care about looks of brand

    submitted by /u/JuliusFiery
    [link] [comments]

    $700-$1,200 for new insurance business

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    * **Total budget and country of purchase:**

    Budget would be $700-$1,200

    * **Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.**

    Starting an insurance business, so I don't think 2 in 1 is necessary. Best specs for the money

    * **How important is weight and thinness to you?**

    Although I will mostly be working in my office, I will be taking the laptop out in the field, so being light is a plus.

    * **Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.**

    Windows

    * **Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.**

    N/A

    * **Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.**

    I am starting an insurance business, so it will mostly be for filling quotes, e-mails and internet use

    * **If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?**

    No gaming on this laptop

    * **Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?**

    At the office I will be hooked up to my Ducky keyboard and two monitors. I need a laptop that will allow monitor use (2) and I would want an i7 intel processor.

    * **Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.**

    Thanks so much in advance for the responses!

    submitted by /u/Zeuzsbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Sub 1000 dollars Laptop recommendation? [Thailand]

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    I am not that tech savvy so I have a question for people who know more than me and can recommend good sub 1000$ Laptop?

    I will be mostly using it to do university work (which I assume will be essay and presentation). I know I could get Laptop that can do that for much less but I also wish to use it to play games.

    I don't play graphic intensive game I mainly play Crusader Kings 2 and most graphic intensive thing I play is War Thunder.

    If it is possible I wish said Laptop to be shorter in length and width but I don't care too much about thickness. Lower weight is good but I know my budget is not too much so I don't expect much in this regard.

    As for Battery anything with 8 or more hour should be fine.

    So any recommendation? I am not too good at computer stuff so I might be asking too much.

    I am currently looking at Acer Nitro 5 since I heard it is quite good for the price but the size might be a bit too large.

    submitted by /u/thanix01
    [link] [comments]

    touchpad

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, I'm looking for touchpad for my laptop I searched in Amazon and didn't find any thing
    my laptop Asus TUF FX504.

    submitted by /u/xMoutaz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Laptop for University

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    • Total budget (In local currency) and country of purchase: Looking for a laptop between $600 and $1000. In U.S

    • Are you open to refurbs/used? Yes I am.

    • How would you prioritize form factor, build quality, performance, and battery life? Battery life and performance are definitely top priority for me. I also want it to last for 3+ years, so build quality has to be pretty good as well.

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. N/A

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. I'll be using it for my engineering courses that will require some programs for coursework. I would like to use it for some light gaming, but main purpose of it is for school.

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? I would like to use it for some light gaming; CS:GO, Minecraft, Rust, Overwatch, etc. Medium, or maybe even low, settings w/ 60+ FPS would be enough for me.

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? Would definitely like a 2-in-1 laptop with a good keyboard, and touchpad.

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. Since I'm using it for school, I want a fast and efficient laptop that's also easily portable.

    submitted by /u/strangerdanger819
    [link] [comments]

    what thin bezel, gtx 1070, 1080, 1660ti, rtx 2060 laptop should i get

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    Hey team I just moved from the US so i sold my gaming desktop for the move and bought a xps 13 9370. now im here but not set up to get a desktop for another 12 months so im going to pick up a 15 inch gaming notebook. blade 15, Zephyrus gx531, gs65 ect ect.

    something on ebay ect 2nd hand for like 1100 to 1300 is what im trying to float.

    I have my keyboard and mouse from my pc :)

    thanks team and all the best :)

    * **Total budget and country of purchase:**

    1100 to 1300 in usa

    * **Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.**

    Best gaming performance for the money. Thin light, small bezels, no thermal throttling with fans on max and undervolt.

    high refresh rate screen that is the best for movies and tv shows

    * **How important is weight and thinness to you?**

    I want not much bigger then like a blade 15

    * **Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.**

    Windows

    * **Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.**

    15

    * **Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.**

    Apex legions, pubg, lol, cod , bf5 , bf1

    * **If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?**

    As close to 120 or 144 fps as I can

    * **Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?**

    Good build quality, high refresh rate screen that is the best for movies and tv shows

    * **Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.**

    My number 1 and 2 atm have been Zephyrus gx531 and blade 15

    submitted by /u/willdmck
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for long boat trip and beyond

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    Total budget and country of purchase: USA Under $800

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Decent Battery and good specs obviously

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Lighter design is preferred due to traveling

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. Nothing huge

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Word, email, but games mostly.

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? Something that can run emulators smoothly (PS2) games. A bit of the newer games at high but don't need ultra graphics.

    • **Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive

      Backlit keyboard is important that's it

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. storage is important for a lot of movies and stuff. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JankyJoker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel