• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 30, 2018

    Xiaomi This Changelog is very informative

    Xiaomi This Changelog is very informative


    This Changelog is very informative

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:58 PM PDT

    Job listing hints at Xiaomi opening its first UK store in London in November

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 08:28 AM PDT

    Mi 8 Explorer Edition Durability Test - Is it FAKE?!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 03:37 AM PDT

    I flew over ravines with my Xiaomi Mi Drone and this is the video it recorded.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    Does the Pocophone F1 support the HDR Mode in the Lightroom Mobile App?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    xiaomi mi a2 lite recommended glass screen protectors?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:22 PM PDT

    Bought a Mi A2 Lite for my dad. Does anyone have some recommendations for a glass screen protector?

    submitted by /u/iJaeger
    [link] [comments]

    ok google unlock doesnt work on miui 10

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:06 PM PDT

    I updated from miui 9 to 10 and now "ok google" unlock doesn't work. Is this intended?

    submitted by /u/AltoNat
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Global Store Aliexpress

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    Im sorry if im breaking any rules, but Its my first time buying a Xiaomi Phone from aliexpress. Im thinking about buying it from Mi Global Store, one of the recommended sellers.

    But I wish to know from people who bought it from them. Can they be trusted? Do they sell the global version? Does it come sealed? Any other info would be very much appreciated

    again, if im breaking any rules, please mod, be patient with me

    thank you so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/Brunoguer
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 4/4X: The official LineageOS 15.1 was released for the device four days ago! Does anyone of you use it yet?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 09:17 AM PDT

    I know there's an XDA thread, but I'd love some reviews from this community here. :)

    submitted by /u/6_P
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in Xiaomi, how good is Connectivity?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 04:48 PM PDT

    Im Interested in an Xiaomi Phone noteably the Redmi Note 5, im currently owning a OnePlus 2 and the Wifi Connection is really bad on the OP2 so im afraid with "foreign" phones so I have a few questions:

    How is the connectivity on Xiaomi Phones/Redmi Note 5 (Global version)

    Is it an Upgrade from the OP2?

    submitted by /u/DoktorNi
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep for Android doesn't track sleep in @amazfitbip when using Amazfit Tools. Is anyone having this problem. Any fixes.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 07:48 PM PDT

    Internet connection stop working on call ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 06:46 PM PDT

    I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, i use dual sim. SIM 1 for call and SMS, and SIM 2 just for internet. Every time someone call me into SIM 1, why my SIM 2 internet turn off ? and how i can enable simultaneously calling and use internet ?

    submitted by /u/adeguntoro
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Pad 4 dimming the screen in Netflix

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:11 PM PDT

    So I have this problem when I watch Netflix. I have the screen timeout set to 2 minutes and after about 2 minutes the screen becomes really dim, like it's not recognising that a video is active? If I touch the screen, it lights up again, and then it repeats after 2 minutes again. I have auto brightness turned off.

    submitted by /u/rosapennan
    [link] [comments]

    Is my fingerprint scanner ribbon cable broken?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:21 AM PDT

    Macbook Pro broke, would I be happy with a Mi Notebook Pro>

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 05:42 PM PDT

    So, my 2017 Macbook Pro recently was broken. Not looking to spend $2k+ right now for another Macbook. I really do not like Windows, but I am considering purchasing a Mi Notebook Pro and possibly running Elementary OS on it. Would I be happy with the Mi Notebook Pro or would it be a better option to search around and find a decent used Macbook?

    submitted by /u/dustintinsley
    [link] [comments]

    Buying unlocked Xiaomi from mi store in Vietnam

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    Hello r/xiaomi ,I'm posting in a bit of an emergency . I am currently traveling in Vietnam and stupidly left my phone in a taxi. After hours of trying to retrieve it I have been forced to admit that my trusty Mi A1 is gone . I have found a mi store not far from my hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and would go tomorrow to buy the pocophone but I am afraid of it being tied to Asian networks or unable to be used in english . Do the phones from the mi store come unlocked for use back home? (Ireland) i would much rather have a phone for the rest of my travels , otherwise I will order it online and go without a phone for a few weeks. Thanks for any help !

    TL.DR - can I buy the pocophone in the mi store in Vietnam and use it in English and have it work on my phone network in Ireland (Vodafone) when I return.

    submitted by /u/ChunkyLover94
    [link] [comments]

    Any developments on the MI 8 (sirius) debricking

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:25 AM PDT

    And it's dipper, not sirius, sorry. I've been one of the unfortunate to make the mistake of clean and lock on fastboot upgrade to 9.5.13.0.OEAMIFA on a China phone all of two days before the gigantic warnings appearing everywhere telling me that I'd brick the thing. I've looked on xda, that godforsaken miui forum, contacting mi global support, to no avail. I've heard that there's a Vietnamese seller of edl auth accounts, but my main concern is will that thing ever be the same once I unglue the back to short the test points? If I try to upgrade to global dev to switch to China dev of the same version to evade antirollback, I'm unable to. Also, Newer China stable versions spew that bizarre 'invalid carrier' error when contacting the OTA servers to get the token. How do I know what's the dev ROM based on the stable version I have? When the adb sideloader contacts the Xiaomi OTA validation, it reports my device as dipper_global instead of dipper. Any sense in altering the network traffic to switch it to dipper over the wire?

    submitted by /u/121286753o9
    [link] [comments]

    Does MIUI allow me to install different launchers?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 11:12 AM PDT

    Well, currently I'm using a Windows Mobile device, but my next phone is going to be an Android device, and one of the candidates is the Redmi Note 5 (the other is the MI A2 but that beautiful thing lacks the audio jack which really bothers me). I really like the Windows Phone/Mobile homescreen, and I know that there are launchers that replicate that same experience, and at least Samsung allows them on their devices, as my Tab S2 has that and it works fine. My question is, can I install launchers like this on devices running MI UI without rooting or messing with ROMs/etc?

    Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/TortoiseGod
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the new xiaomi mi notebook (RAM)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:48 PM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all, i want to know the model of the ram stick it has. I'm going to buy the 4gb ram version so that i can upgrade it to 8gb in dual channel. Doing it this way cause i think that the 8gb one comes with a 8gb stick and not with a 4x2. So, does anyone know the model of the ram sticks they use and/or if the 8gb model is single or dual channel?

    submitted by /u/Peroloo
    [link] [comments]

    Audio question

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:26 AM PDT

    Will be getting the mia1 as an uograde to my aging g5.my question is in regards to its dirac support for poweramp.will dirac work with the mia1 via poweramp? And if yes how will i enable it? Been using poweramp for as long as i remember and i was hoping to utilize it with the built in 24 bit dac that the mia1 allegedly has.hope anyone can help me thanks

    submitted by /u/Alogio12
    [link] [comments]

    Note 6 or Note 5?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm thinking about buying a phone and I was going to purchase Note 5 but I jsut found out that Note 6 exists. First of all, from what I gather, it's just been announced, but I can already see some listings on ali express from reputable sellers. What is up with that? Can you already buy the global version of the phone? I'm really confused about this. My second question is, well, should I buy the note 6? I don't think I like the design as much, but I'm looking for longevity in my phones. Is it a wiser decision to pony up and get a more expensive note 6? Or are the improvements too small and not worth it?

    submitted by /u/Soupy_Soup
    [link] [comments]

    Is the pocophone thicker towards the middle or is it supposed to be a flat back?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys, got my pocophone and absolutely love it!

    I think I may be slightly paranoid , however the pocophone was on my bed and I ended up lying on it a bit, not much pressure and something I've done to my iphones a few times.

    I decided to check the device and noticed there is a slight curvature on the back - seems to be in the pictures I see but I'm not too convinced. It looks as if it's getting thicker towards the bottom - maybe full thickness around the pocophone branding. Did you guys notice this?

    submitted by /u/ketowarrior3651
    [link] [comments]

    Stock Music App not showing all music files in the app

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 02:01 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I'm not sure if this has been asked here before since this problem for me has been around for over a year now

    Basically I have about a 100 mp3 files in the music folder and I can access them normally in the file explorer. Similarly they do appear in the Google Play music app without any issues.

    The problem is that the Mi Music app seems to show only 32 of those files, basically none of the new music files appear in the songs list.

    I have gone in the music app settings and tried different things but none of them seem to fix the problem. Any help would be really appreciated.

    My Device is a Redmi Note 3 with MIUI 9.6.2.0 MHOMIFD

    submitted by /u/foaly100
    [link] [comments]

    How can i decide its a Xiaomi MI8 Global Edition or China edition with globar rom?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 10:13 AM PDT

    I will buy a new mi8 next week in Hungary, and the shop said its a global edition, but the china edition is cost the same price in this shop. How can i decide its a Global edition or jist a china edition with global rom? Thank you

    submitted by /u/balalev
    [link] [comments]

    MiBox Bluetooth issue

    Posted: 30 Sep 2018 09:28 AM PDT

    When i connect the echo dot to my soundbar and then disconnect it, the MiBox doesn't connect to Bluetooth and there is no option to force the connection. Sometimes it connects automatically but majority of the time i have to unpair and pair it again.

    Is there a solution for this?

    submitted by /u/N00bgalore93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel