• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, September 28, 2018

    Samsung New samsung music update! Spotify recommendations based on your listening patterns, release alerts etc. Also the UI is tweaked, lots of new small options.

    Samsung New samsung music update! Spotify recommendations based on your listening patterns, release alerts etc. Also the UI is tweaked, lots of new small options.


    New samsung music update! Spotify recommendations based on your listening patterns, release alerts etc. Also the UI is tweaked, lots of new small options.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 04:19 AM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy S10 Concept Render Image

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 06:57 AM PDT

    I wish Samsung would fix this annoying issue in their Contacts app

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 05:31 AM PDT

    I use Samsung phones now since some years and love them. But their apps are sometimes a pain. Most annoying example, the Contacts app. I reported this bug several times, but no response or fix is in sight since many years. If you use not the Samsung cloud or Google to sync your contacts to, you have the problem that the address field is a single multiple line field, where every part of a street address (street name, number, town, postal code) is in one field. If you now create a contact on your phone it's synced with a wrong address format to your cloud. It seems not to be the fault of the sync adapter, since other apps like Google Contacts can split the address in separate fields also when you use DAVDroid to sync your contacts. It seems very complicated to fix such a small bug.

    Another example is the Samsung Calendar app why the hack is every event i create on the phone, synced with the state "tentative" instead of "busy"? In the Samsung Calendar app, the event is displayed as busy, but in the cloud its saved as tentative. I reported this also decades ago but it was never fixed. All other calendar apps can handle this successfully.

    Ahh and then there is the Keyboard. I love that Keyboard. It's in some cases a lot better than SwiftKey or GBoard, but why cant they add the feature to change the long-press delay? It let me type so slow with 500ms. I wish i could change this to 200ms, but there seems to be no way.

    Is anyone here from Samsung and can hear or see the problems and respond?

    submitted by /u/Eare1986
    [link] [comments]

    My s7 edge awould have died 3 hours earlier. Note 9 is really killing it

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 11:28 AM PDT

    I have a Samsung Galaxy A5(6), and sometimes, when I'm playing music in Spotify using bluetooth, this shows up over and over and stops it. Is there someone familiar with this that can help me?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 05:23 AM PDT

    Yellow dot on the screen

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    I just bought a note9 few weeks ago..A tiny pixel sized yellow dot appeared on the upper middle part of the screen and it won't go of..I can only spot it when it's under a white background..I used the phone normally and didn't rock brightness on maximum.Is this going to be accepted as an issue if I go to the store to seek help?I bought the phone from an authorized dealer. PS: Has any1 else experienced this problem?

    submitted by /u/Jovanq
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy s10 charging and 3.5 ports on center right side!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 08:37 AM PDT

    with radio included. and make cooling case with ring stand, try a ring case you missing out.

    submitted by /u/usarivenop
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you have had issues with your TV's?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 06:21 AM PDT

    I'm considering buying a Samsung TV.

    submitted by /u/DirtyLegThompson
    [link] [comments]

    S8 extremely frustrating Bluetooth issues

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 05:53 AM PDT

    Bluetooth is constantly cutting out on my s8 and it's incredibly annoying. At any time it'll just stop working for 5-15 seconds at a time. When it comes back it'll be super choppy for another good 10-20 seconds. Has anyone dealt with this before? Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/justgooglethatshit
    [link] [comments]

    Having some issues with my new Note 9 :/

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 03:10 AM PDT

    So i won a new 512gb Note 9 through work (was absolutely stoked since i never win anything! 😁) But ever since switching too it I've had constant strange issues.

    • My phone will randomly freeze and restart, There's no real pattern to it, it just randomly happens. I found it happened more when i was trying to set up the intelligence scan.
    • When im playing a game most of the time the house home and recent apps button disappears, leaving the back button there. Have to restart to fix it.
    • Apps like Facebook and Instagram for example will crash constantly, basically unusable. -My phone will randomly vibrate quite a bit for no reason (makes me feel way more popular than i am😂)

    There was a few more little things but for the life of me i can't remember right now. Also I've completely factory reset it 3 times now which is usually the fix for these sorts of issues.

    I just basically want to know if anyone else is experiencing anything similar and it's normal or i should try and get it sent away to get repaired.

    Thanks 😁

    submitted by /u/Chunky989
    [link] [comments]

    Using CPU Speed Limiter and maxing Hardware Performance on GameTuner

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 04:32 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm using Galaxy S7 Edge (exynos). I'm wondering if using +4 Hardware Performance on GameTuner would disable the CPU Speed Limiter which I turned on in my battery power saving mode?

    submitted by /u/lethalbuff
    [link] [comments]

    I'm using a black theme and I love they way it looks with the exception of the keyboard.Is there a way to "untheme" it without removing the entire theme ? I don't like the high contrast options nor installing a 3rd party keyboard app.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    Compare the external dimensions of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 02:01 AM PDT

    Samsung messages won't update?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:36 PM PDT

    TV: What is the difference between the QE and the QG product line

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 03:22 AM PDT

    Hi, I am looking for a new TV in Europe and all Samsung QLeds are offered as a GQ and a QE version. The GQ version is roughly €50 more expensive but I can't see any difference between them.

    submitted by /u/Aepdneds
    [link] [comments]

    Any rugged case you recommend for note 9? Eyeing the UAG monarch.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 03:06 AM PDT

    Any rugged case you recommend for note 9? Eyeing the UAG monarch.

    I dont know which brand to look at but I really need to rugged case, the phone is too expensive not to have one.

    I like the UAG monarch because the center back is still some what flat, if I want to I can still put a finger ring on it. I can't do that with the plasma one. But monarch is 60 USD.

    I am also thinking about those cheap full cover case, like a rugged case with built in screen protector, like putting the phone in a box.

    But I don't know what else should I be looking at???

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Internet-Troll
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung S9 sim problem

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 01:25 AM PDT

    Sometimes I look at my phone after waking up and the sim has disconnected itself. A restart will usually fix it, but it is really annoying. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/bassagent
    [link] [comments]

    Messaging background

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:35 PM PDT

    Since I updated my phone I have been unable to find out yo change the background for the messages. Where did they put it!?!

    submitted by /u/mbkm
    [link] [comments]

    S9+ battery usage

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:51 PM PDT

    The battery life on my note 9 is lasting so long that it make me feel sad how long I have been on my phone in one day.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 12:51 PM PDT

    Samsung S7 resending text messages/pictures from the past

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 09:30 PM PDT

    I installed the newest update today and it started to randomly resend text messages & pictures to my contacts. Anyone else getting this? Really pissing me off. They're random convos from the past. This is with the default messaging app by the way.

    submitted by /u/SuperRofltank
    [link] [comments]

    Which cases will fit a Samsung Galaxy A8?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 02:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys! Quick question, sorry if it's been asked before. My boyfriend just got a Samsung for the first time but he's having a hard time finding nice cases for it. Do you now if any of the other galaxies like s9 or s8 cases would fit the a8?

    submitted by /u/traashpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Note 9 Battery Life (Exynos Model)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:47 PM PDT

    Samsung Experience 10 For Galaxy S7

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 07:25 PM PDT

    I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I am really bummed because I really love the new features that Samsung Experience 10 will have but because it most probably will require Android 9.0 I know it's not coming to my phone because they only do two Android version updates before the stop. I feel ungrateful complaining but I would love to have my phone still be supported because the specifications are still quite powerful and would easily handle an update.

    submitted by /u/seriouspublisher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel