• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 23, 2018

    New hdd, music unsorted! Tech Support

    New hdd, music unsorted! Tech Support


    New hdd, music unsorted!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:44 PM PDT

    This is more of a big inconvenience isntead of a real emergency.

    (using Foobar, but thats not important)

    I copied my music-folder with a ton of music over onto my new hdd.

    I sort my music always by date, so I know whats the newest Album and file on my computer and I don't have to search, because I know more or less what I lsitened to

    (and if not, I just take a look into my music-folder and see whats on top!).

    Copying my music onto the new hdd pretty much killed my way to archive and listen to my music!

    Obviously the tracks are ALL new tracks now and sorting them by date, just sorts them in alphabetical order.

    Is there any way to prevent "mishaps" like this?

    Foobar obviously needs a new path

    but I am not even sure if I can sort my music easily through Foobar (by date or last listened etc)!

    submitted by /u/CthulhusWife
    [link] [comments]

    BSOD Help Please

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:47 AM PDT

    Intel 8700k Asus 370A prime 16g Corsair Pro RGB 3000Mhz EVGA 850w G3 EVGA 1080ti FTW3

    the cause of my BSOD on Bluescreen viewer is ntoskrnl.exe+1a9380

    I have reinstalled windows i still get the issue. I have ran mem test for 12 hours and my memory is totally fine. One day my computer randomly got this BSOD never had it before for say 8 months. Tried everything, gave up and did a fresh install. Still, have it. Can't seem to find out what it is. Any help would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/XxSub-OhmXx
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best free online backup solution for my text information?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:12 PM PDT

    Looking for a free online solution to backup some text files. The text files would include some personal data like Notes, observations, personal lists, Learnings and maybe even a list of my usernames.

    What is the best free online backup solution for that? I would prefer a solution where my information is safe. There will be nothing very sensitive inside but I dont like the idea of some google intern going through my personal notes. What is your suggestion?

    submitted by /u/acertenay
    [link] [comments]

    Hitron Router Not Port Forwarding

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:33 AM PDT

    I am having trouble port forwarding with my hitron router, everytime i try saving changes it says session timed out. I would appreciate help asap as I am very busy later today and tommorow thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Snazzeeduck
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help identifying why new build won't power up.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 04:27 PM PDT

    Currently using the ASUS TUF B360M Plus Gaming Motherboard, in the Deepcool Tesseract SW Mid Tower Chassis Case. Hitting the power button results in a light on the mobo coming on, but no fan movement and nothing coming up on the monitor. The 24-pin connector on the motherboard is secured and the power connector near the CPU is secured.

    ASUS TUF B360M Plus Gaming Motherboard

    Team T-Force TUF Gaming Alliance 2400MHz 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4

    Intel Core i5 8400 2.8GHz

    Deepcool Tesseract SW Mid Tower Chassis Case

    Cooler Master MWE Bronze 550W Power Supply

    SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB SSD

    submitted by /u/Quieted_Thoughts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel