• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, September 28, 2018

    Laptop refusing to charge, can't tell if its the power jack or the cord that's at fault. MSI GS73VR Tech Support

    Laptop refusing to charge, can't tell if its the power jack or the cord that's at fault. MSI GS73VR Tech Support


    Laptop refusing to charge, can't tell if its the power jack or the cord that's at fault. MSI GS73VR

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 12:29 PM PDT

    Like the title says my laptop has suddenly started to not want to take any sort of charge or show any indication that it it. The only luck I had was wiggling the cord in the port which gave it momentary amounts of connection that started charging the laptop but now it seems that isn't working anymore. My laptop is a MSI GS73VR and the warranty on it just ran out last month. (Seems strange that this issues start arising when that happened but I digress). Any and all help would be appreciated in helping me get this fixed.

    submitted by /u/Spitfiree1911
    [link] [comments]

    WMI Host using 25% cpu with no ID to match it too

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 10:20 AM PDT

    Been running into some windows issues, phantomly used ram and now this morning a problem I've seen several times in the past is WMI host sitting at 25% cpu usage for no reason. When I do a usage log there are error events for it but the ID doesn't match against any currently running process or program. Anyone have an other idea's as to how to maybe cross reference task/service use?

    I'd rather not reinstall windows to get away from it but it's as if thers a hidden program that the OS can't see is running. The ram issue is generally the the worst part of it as it'll sit at 12gigs of 16gb total ram with only about 6gb of listed programs being used in task manager. The task list populate slow as hell, you can feel it in windows with no evidence as to where or what is consuming the resources. I'm at a loss after about 6 months of this. As a tech myself, I got nothing.

    submitted by /u/ev3rm0r3
    [link] [comments]

    USB Charging issues

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    Last day I had every USB port of my electrical socket full, so i had to find another way to charge my powerbank or my smartwatch, i used the extra usb port of my PC Workstation but no one of them charged the devices, like they were turned off but they didnt as the LED were lightning.

    The USB ports I used to charge devices were located to: My mousepad , my headset stand , my HUB USB and my Monitor.

    Can someone of you helping me understand why they didnt work?Thanks

    submitted by /u/TequilaDax
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring from backup.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 05:17 PM PDT

    when you update windows, windows creates a folder windows.old. I wanted to copy perlogs, program files, program files x86, users and windows to C:\ directory. He told me to just copy users data, i wanted to copy all of them. isn't it better if you copy all of them?. He also said if you run disk cleanup it will remove all duplicate files, is this true? He suggested this action after i mentioned i will have duplicate files.

    edit: I always assumed that disk cleanup will remove duplicates within a folder not files separated.

    submitted by /u/iknothing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel