• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 23, 2018

    HTC HTC USonic cable length?

    HTC HTC USonic cable length?


    HTC USonic cable length?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:58 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I know this sounds trivial, but it's really important for me. I consider the purchase of HTC U11, which (to my dismay) switched the 3,5mm jack for a USB-C all-purpose port. In addition to providing a... "switch thingy" (no idea how it's called in English) from USB-C to a jack by default, they are said to give you the USonic headphones for free.

    Questions is: HOW LONG IS THE CABLE? I'm 2m tall, 95% of standard earbuds have a cable of 1,2m, which results in the earbuds being pulled out of my ears before the phone hits the bottom of my pocket, so I guess you can understand the struggle. I can't possibly find that info in the web. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Seredith
    [link] [comments]

    Swiping music via swipe on accident.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    How do I disable this? This is a new phone issue, not spotify per say.

    Just upgraded from a HTC M10 to a U12+. Now I have an issue of skipping songs by accident because the phone is mistaking swipe as intent to skip. Anyone know how to stop this? I just skipped 3 good songs trying to open my notificationsin landscape mode. Android 8.0.0

    submitted by /u/Steel_Rev
    [link] [comments]

    saving photos directly to usb storage card on HTC one M9

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 05:51 AM PDT

    Hello--

    I have an HTC One M9. It used to be set to save all the photos to my USB card in order to save space on the internal storage. Somehow I changed the setting without knowing it and now all the photos are going on the internal storage.

    Does anyone know how to change the settings so that the camera puts the photos directly onto the USB?

    submitted by /u/Tktk1988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel