• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 23, 2018

    Samsung This button has not aged well

    Samsung This button has not aged well


    This button has not aged well

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 05:27 PM PDT

    Save 30% on Samsung DeX Pad Desktop Experience for Samsung Galaxy Note8, GS8, GS8+, GS9, and GS9+ W/Fast Charge USB-C Wall Charger (US Version with Warranty)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 03:50 AM PDT

    August update out for U firmware!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:33 AM PDT

    Respect to my Samsung tv when I was around 13 I saved up 400$ because I always wanted a big tv and I’m now 18 and this bad boy is still going strong after 5 years of Xbox PS4 and tv watching

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    [HELP] A8 2018 Always On Display keeps stopping

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm not exactly sure if this is the appropriate place to seek help but I'm really in need of some. My samsung A8 display seems to be malfunctioning due to Always On Display. The screen is not responsive but I know it's working because when I make a video call from Whatsapp using another phone, my screen lights up as usual. However when I try to swipe down the notification panel or just do anything at all, a message telling me "Always On Display keeps stopping" repeatedly pops up no matter how many times I close it. When the video call end, the screen goes blank again. Connecting it to a laptop does nothing.

    Could really use some help as I've searched online and no one else seems to have had this issue!

    submitted by /u/ms0t
    [link] [comments]

    Help using "Smart Typing" with the Chinese language

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:55 AM PDT

    I'm trying to enable auto replace / spell check for the Chinese language in the Samsung Keyboard but for some reason the Chinese language shows as "Unsupported languages". Any ideas how I could enable it?

    Yes, I could use other keyboards but I need to test something for themes.

    submitted by /u/durim13
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S9

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    Will the s9 get an Android pie update?

    submitted by /u/IkarosForLife
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the samsung cloud photos ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm trying to help a friend save her photos but I've lost like 2 hours on this and got nowhere. This includes online chat with a samsung rep that told me I needed to install windows 10. Anyway, her J5 is full so she got a micro sd card to transfer photos, videos and apps. The first thing we did was try to copy over a thousand photos but only 300 and something copied over. Connecting it to the computer did nothing. A backup with smart switch didn't show them. After some research we figured out we could see them as if they were on the phone but were actually on this samsung cloud. How do I access those 1000 plus photos and save them to her computer ?

    submitted by /u/anotherusernamedude
    [link] [comments]

    There's more black than there was yesterday does anyone know a fix? (S9)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:05 AM PDT

    Android Pie Samsung Experience 10.0 on the Galaxy S9 - Leaked Build - YouTube

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:24 AM PDT

    How is the note 9 battery in day to day usage?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 01:03 AM PDT

    I'm planning on buying the note 9. Samsung says that it has a 4000mah battery but does it actually make it through the day? How much battery is left after a day's usage?What's the average screen time?

    submitted by /u/bruce20401
    [link] [comments]

    Specifications Comparison of Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Vs Galaxy A7 (2018)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 04:09 AM PDT

    Suggestion to Samsung: They should rename the next galaxy series to "Galaxy T" instead of "Galaxy SX" or "Galaxy S10".

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:29 AM PDT

    Who Sayz No?


    from 2019-2028:

    Galaxy T, Galaxy T2, Galaxy T3, Galaxy T4 etc

    +++++++++++++++++++++

    from 2029-2038:

    Galaxy U, Galaxy U2, Galaxy U3 ,Galaxy U4 etc (U as in Universe ???)

    +++++++++++++++++++++

    from 2039-2048:

    Galaxy V, Galaxy V2, Galaxy V3, Galaxy V4 etc.

    submitted by /u/Carbon7798
    [link] [comments]

    S9 Owners, are you happy?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    Are you happy with your purchase still? Any glaring issues or regrets? Any outstanding features you absolutely love?

    submitted by /u/Frostknife
    [link] [comments]

    Does the note 9 and Samsung s9 4k 60fps video recording have auto focus?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:18 PM PDT

    [help] S9+ vs Note 9

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 10:15 PM PDT

    I can buy the s9+ for 587.00 or the Note 9 for 700 dollars both new, knowing that the Note 9 isnt much of an upgrade from the S9+ should I spend the extra 113.00 for the Note 9?

    submitted by /u/mmj23
    [link] [comments]

    Gear s3

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 09:35 PM PDT

    Hi I am looking to buy a new gear s3 But I have a couple of questions 1. Can I swim with the watch on?? 2. Is there a WhatsApp on the watch as I use that as my daily messaging 3. How good is the health tracker for cycling and swimming 3. How good is the battery life and charging speed 4. Can I use google maps on the watch Thank you if you can answer all this questions for me.

    submitted by /u/HaroonTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Mixed Feelings

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:25 PM PDT

    I've had my Galaxy S9+ for about 5 months now, and it's probably been the best phone I've ever owned, and by a long shot. Yet I still regret it. From a day to day standpoint it's an amazing device and does exactly what I ask it to if not more. The android skin is not obtrusive and never gets in my way, the device looks incredible (I chose blue), and the camera is amazing. Yet I've been plagued with quality issues, to the point where I'm seriously questioning either returning the phone and choosing something else. Within a month I was seeing light scratches on the back of the phone, seeming normal at the time. Another month passes by and those scratches are starting to appear on the screen itself, which is strange knowing that it is supposed to be Gorilla Glass 5. About a month later as I was getting out of bed I noticed there was a crack on the rear of the phone, in the upper left, near the camera. Another month, another problem, now the Bixby button goes off out of nowhere. Last week, I sat down on my laptop, put in the "Tuned By AKG" Earbuds, only to realize the left one had completely gone out, after legitimately no wear being put on them other than being unplugged maybe 5 times this month. Today, after trying and failing to use the fingerprint scanner, turned the phone over to reveal what looked like a piece of debris on the sensor. Rubbing it with my finger reveals that it was actually a coating over the sensor itself, my attempt at cleaning it only making the problem worse. After all of this, I find it really hard to trust Samsung as a brand, especially if this is their standard for quality. When I pay nearly a grand for a phone, I expect that phone to last. My previous phone, an iPhone 6 (sue me lol) which I bought for half as much, has been legitimately thrown onto concrete, dropped into water, submerged into rubbing alcohol (long story) and it's still going strong, no cracked screen or anything. Have any of you experienced anything like this? At this point, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/MysteriousSteve
    [link] [comments]

    using Dish Remote to operate Samsung SmartTV?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 05:49 PM PDT

    hello,having some trouble using a Dish Network 40.0 Remote with my Samsung UN40J5200 SmartTV. I programmed the remote to pair with the tv and all that, all of the basic buttons work fine such as volume/channel etc. but whenever i pull up the TV menu, I am unable to navigate the menu using the directional pad located on the remote, or any other buttons for that matter. the OK key located in the center of he diectonal pad works, but the directional arrows themselves do not. I was previously using an RCA universal remote which worked fine until it broke, also tried an older RCA remote which did not let me access the menu or TV input for some reason as the respective buttons did not work when programmed. im not sure what to do at this point other than just buying a new universal remote, likely the same brand/model as I had previously (the one that actually worked) any possible solutions? im just trying to get into the network settings of the TV

    submitted by /u/R-Shkreli
    [link] [comments]

    Horrendous Audio with Calls

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:35 PM PDT

    Hey all, just figured I'd drop this question in here for the people that might have a solution to my issue.

    Issue: when I am in a call and play a YouTube video the audio of the video/song takes a huge dip in quality that sounds like someone is holding a phone up against a tv to send audio to the headphones.

    New to Samsung and hoping that the swap is worth it.

    submitted by /u/faintwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Using Amazon Kindle in Dex Mode

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 09:39 PM PDT

    When I try to use the Amazon Kindle app in Dex mode I get an error saying it can't run in Dex mode. Is there a way around this? Any ideas why it won't run? This is the first app I've tried that didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Jhorra
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the LTE Galaxy Watch 46mm on Tuesday... AMA?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 05:42 PM PDT

    I know some people have them but a lot of people don't and it is frequently asked how the fitness is so I'm gonna be comparing it to my Fitbit Versa while playing soccer and using the treadmill and elliptical.

    I'm going to test the auto workout option as well as auto sleep and manual workout options. I will also test the battery life in comparison to my versa to see which performs better.

    Let me know if there is anything else you want to know. I am a smaller female (wrists are smaller) so having the bigger watch scares me but I wanted something that compares in battery life to my Versa and from what I've read and watched the 44mm doesn't come anywhere close.

    So, yeah. I'm excited!

    submitted by /u/DudeThatsErin
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to buy unlocked note 9? (US)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 09:25 PM PDT

    I can get unidays discount and I see that it comes with one of the watches. Should I get that?

    submitted by /u/MikeyMightyena
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Samsung Galaxy Watch worth it?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2018 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm a fitness enthusiast who would benefit from the music storage of the Galaxy watch and I love the design. However, is it worth the $420 (CAD) price tag? What is your experience with the watch?

    submitted by /u/Md369971
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel