• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 31, 2018

    Android Gaming These comments are shady af

    Android Gaming These comments are shady af


    These comments are shady af

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:33 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting ads while playing altos odyssey?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:02 PM PDT

    Alto's Odyssey: Subliminal ads behind in-game audio?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    I posted this in the Alto's Odyssey subreddit already but wanted to post here as well to the wider audience:

    I was playing Alto's Odyssey on my LG G5 (Android 7.0) with the music playing. As I was playing, I noticed that I could hear a voice speaking underneath the in-game music. I held the speaker up to my ear and realized that a Wal-Mart ad audio had been playing underneath the music.

    Is this a bug whereby I should have been watching a video ad, or is there some subliminal messaging stuff going on here? Have Android game ads finally progressed to the level of minor psychological warfare?

    Edit: I should also note that I have, indeed, purchased the "Remove Popup Ads" IAP from within the app. I don't often do this, but this is a developer I like supporting when I am able to.

    submitted by /u/RevGonzo19
    [link] [comments]

    Any good non-grindy racing games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:43 PM PDT

    I'm talking racing games that don't have stupid energy meters and blueprints and takes 5 weeks to get enough money for 1 car.

    Basically, I want a game that is : Not grindy (everything I listed above, even if I still have to buy cars with money AS LONG as it's quick and easy, I'm talking a few races and I have enough.), has good graphics, and has fairly basic gameplay (not 8 different modes that all serve no purpose).

    submitted by /u/duelistzeus
    [link] [comments]

    LegendaryDXP is now FREE to PLAY!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:55 PM PDT

    Children Of Lir - a New Celtic Turn-Based, Party-Based Epic RPG for Android

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    Hey there, everyone,

    I'm a game developer from Novi Sad, Serbia, and I have been working with my team on our first independent game - Children Of Lir. We have been working on this game for just over a year, and we've recently started a Kickstarter campaign for the game, which you can check out on the following link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2026220490/children-of-lir-turn-based-rpg

    We decided to go with the Celtic mythology, as there simply aren't enough of those stories in the world of gaming. When you have an amazing story, you can make even better game out of it. Our main goal is to create an immersive Celtic world which players will get to enjoy, while becoming heroes of their own Celtic myths and legends.

    We would really like to see and hear what you think about this game, so please feel free to share your opinions, feedback, comments, and suggestions with us. As this is our first serious project, we're quite aware there are loads of things we probably haven't thought about, and your input really means a lot.

    submitted by /u/Alyslea
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good Youtube channels that talk about the latest Android games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:44 PM PDT

    Heavy emphasis on talk.

    I've watched a few videos of the top 10 latest games that just drown me in Dubstep.

    submitted by /u/lolMFya
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Quake 3 Arena on my unrooted phone via octopus app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:38 AM PDT

    Live Streamed Toon Blast Star Tournament Grind! Got into 2nd place but I'm not sure it will stick.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:10 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] A Specific RPG Game, where you need to farm and it actually rewards your effort (can be offline)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:43 AM PDT

    I don't know if the title was clear, but using console examples. I'm searching for a game like Far Cry, but involving magic (I would say like the Witcher, but the Witcher is the best game of all time, so nothing matches its gameplay).

     

    Being serious now, I want a game where I should spend a lot of hours farming materials, so I can use them to become stronger. I also prefer to play RPG around magic, Dragons, etc. Do you have any suggestions? It can be paid, tbh, I prefer a paid offline game than a P2W one.

     

    Link me: Portal Knights, is one of the options. Being simple: I want to waste 5 hours a day farming a single monster, 7 days a week, so the next week I can kill a super boss who will give me a piece from another super armor.

    submitted by /u/buhrainbow
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Any games similar to Starwars podracing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a racing game that plays similar to starwars episode 1 podracing. I would like to see high speed racing with drifting, high jumps, boost systems, pod upgrades, fun levels. I don't mind paying for the game but I dont like pay to win or watch advertising to get game coin. I would like pvp but doesn't have to have it. It would also be nice to play offline.

    submitted by /u/holozyksis
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best game you have on your phone graphically?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:16 PM PDT

    As title says :)

    submitted by /u/jmann1228
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I just released my first game on the play store. "TightRope!"

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi, first time developer here.

    Would love if a couple people could give my game a try, and give some feedback on it. It's just a small arcadey balancing game, with a power up store. Mainly used it to teach myself unity.

    Looking for any ways to improve, before moving on to another project (and looking for that sweet 0.0001c ad revenue if a couple of you click an ad)

    Game is called TightRope!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghostmuttgames.tightrope

    submitted by /u/Luft_waffle1
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] online real time games

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:22 PM PDT

    Looking for a game like lords mobile. I love those types of games where it's real time people fighting, trading, clan wars etc. Can anyone recommend one that's not as crazy p2w as lords mobile?

    submitted by /u/jeffcojake
    [link] [comments]

    Final fantasy games on emulator vs android ports

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm itching to play a FF but I'm not sure which way to go. Emulators are free but I find the simulated D pad/joystick and buttons to be a bit clunky. From what I saw the ports have touch controls but there seem to be a lot of complaints about them not being very good. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/eneone19
    [link] [comments]

    Action RPG Game Sample

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:19 PM PDT

    Cheats?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:16 PM PDT

    Anyone know how I can get a ton of energy in "Is it love? Peter" this game is ridiculous you only get 300 energy a day and every sentence is 10 energy so you literally use it in 5 minutes. I'm not paying $50 to finish half the game but I really like it damnit!! Lol please help everything I've found is stupid crap where you have to fill out 15 surveys and enter credit card info.

    submitted by /u/sweety0988
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] What are some good pvp games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:32 AM PDT

    I prefer fighting games and RPGs. I don't want shooters because some people use controllers or a emulator for a big advantage. And I'm tired of MOBAs similar to league. So do you guys know any fun pvp games? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sirges
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Finding some good hack n slash games

    Posted: 30 Jul 2018 11:25 PM PDT

    As title says, i want to find some hack n slash games. Dynasty Warrior Unleashed looks good, but i heard it is very p2w.

    What games do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SonyCedar
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to check the wiki, then found this gem.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel