• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, April 18, 2018

    Xiaomi So, I just joined team Xiaomi...

    Xiaomi So, I just joined team Xiaomi...


    So, I just joined team Xiaomi...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 04:52 PM PDT

    My Moto G4 Play GPS just died and I almost bought a Moto G5 at Costco. Instead, I did a little bit of research and picked up the Mi A1 from AE and I have a few questions:

    1. Does the Mi A1 suffer from smooth scrolling jitter or is it perfectly smooth? I had the Essential Phone and had to return it because it had smooth scrolling jitter that's not possible to fix (see here for an example, with the Essential on the left and a Pixel 2 XL on the right)
    2. Did I get this phone for a good price? (~$193 USD total)
    3. Anything else I should know about this phone?

    I'm super excited for this to arrive in the next few weeks.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/--purge
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A1 won't get Project Treble with 8.1 update.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    The Xiaomi story: from zero to US$16 billion in seven years

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 11:12 PM PDT

    Best mido ROM that hasn't jumped on the treble hype?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 04:08 PM PDT

    I've been on Cardinal AOSP and AEX, and loved both those ROMs, but they've jumped on the stupid treble hype. I've been eyeing RR ROMs (mainly LuisBUILD), but I've been wondering if there were other non-treble ROMs you guys prefer?

    Inb4: Use the search function. I know about the search function, but nearly all recommended ROMs have jumped on the treble hype.

    submitted by /u/JosVermeulen
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy mi max 2 or redmi note 5 pro?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 08:56 PM PDT

    Haven't bought a phone in a long while as I've been using just an Samsung galaxy S4. However, that phone's pretty much on its last legs now so I'm asking which of the phones titled above is overall better assuming I like both?

    submitted by /u/HollowFateAT
    [link] [comments]

    Where Should I Buy the Redmi Note 5 Indonesia Version / Global Version?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 03:40 PM PDT

    Pretty much everthing is in the title!

    I made a post about a week ago on which phone I should buy, and the general answer was the RN5.

    Where should I get the new Indonesian version (that has more bands, the ones for Canada, dual cameras, snapdragon 636 etc) with 4GB RAM?

    I don't know where you guys buy things for Xiaomi so I thought I could ask you! Or maybe, do you have any advice to make the price go lower, to not pay shipping etc.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bobbelbo
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile network periodically drops, at almost regular intervals on the Redmi Note 5 (China). Ugnore large red bars as those were from when i was in the subway.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 03:29 PM PDT

    Xiaomi brings Redmi Note 5 (with same rear cameras as China variant) to Indonesia, starting at 2.499.000IDR (~182USD), sporting more LTE bands.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:17 AM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi 6X Promotional video

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 05:08 AM PDT

    Redmi 4 can't find/connect Bluetooth earphones

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 10:01 PM PDT

    I did some googling and saw that it's not uncommon for Xiaomi phones to have Bluetooth connection issues, but I'm wondering if anyone here has figured out a solution for it.

    It can detect other devices like cellphones, but the new Bluetooth earphones I purchased won't show up. I even tried rebooting my phone. Also, I know the earphones do work as I was able to connect them with my iPod nano.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sommefeils
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy mi gamer notebook from spain

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 01:57 PM PDT

    What should I do? There is any taxes? Is it legal? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/evilinheaven
    [link] [comments]

    Really interested in a Xiaomi budget phone...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 01:42 PM PDT

    I have been using a Moto G4 Play and the GPS just died.

    I bought the Essential Phone but it has some weird smooth scroll jitter issue that I can't live with.

    I was going to purchase the Mi A1 but I heard the A2 is right around the corner. Should I wait? What phones do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/--purge
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when the Redmi 5 Plus Global Version was released?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:25 PM PDT

    I've checked the wiki here and googled to find the answer but I can't figure it out.

    This video is from February 1st, 2018 and it has the global version. However, this article from February 2nd, 2018 says the the global version will release soon. What was the day the global version was actually released?

    submitted by /u/Sabhor
    [link] [comments]

    RN4 mido or 5 Plus - Which phone has the best battery?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    So, I have to buy a new phone. My budget is low (max 200€) and I'm thinking about getting one of those phones. I don't really care about 18:9 (I slightly prefer 16:9 tbh) and camera.

    I don't have any problem flashing custom ROMs.

    submitted by /u/VictorFk
    [link] [comments]

    Why Xiaomi.eu uses such an ugly icons? How to change back to original icons?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:05 PM PDT

    I don't understand why they use an ugly icons pack, why don't they just use the original MIUI icon, it looks horrible but still better than Xiaomi.eu icons. And how can I change back to original icons? I know there is custom launcher but I feel that default launcher is the best for MIUI and never install custom launcher on MIUI.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/21071992
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV review: Two months on, the best budget TV you can buy today

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 10:30 AM PDT

    Unofficial LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1) for Redmi 4A

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 12:41 AM PDT

    From engagement to love: the Power of Xiaomi’s Global Mi Fan Force

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 04:48 AM PDT

    Custom Setting for a Contact

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 01:41 PM PDT

    Is there any way to except a certain contact from the current active profile.

    For example: If I am on silent mode, could I let a certain number by incoming call ring?

    Thank you on advance.

    Currently on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

    submitted by /u/zypcu83
    [link] [comments]

    Using Xiaomi Phones in the United States

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:28 AM PDT

    Does anyone here have experience using xiaomi phones in the u.s. I really want the note 5 or mi a1, they seem like fantastic​ phones.

    submitted by /u/SinisterTiter
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 5 pro Oreo update

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:50 AM PDT

    Any idea when the Oreo update for note 5 pro is rolling out?

    submitted by /u/Sagareigns
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the Mix 2S stocj wallpaper?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:41 AM PDT

    The red and blue one. I would appreciate a link to it, or if someone could upload theirs. Can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Jurgen44
    [link] [comments]

    For how many years redmi 4x will get security update?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:41 AM PDT

    For how many years 3gb will be enough for a smartphone?

    submitted by /u/4210142101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel