• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, April 19, 2018

    Samsung when I delete dick pics on my phone gallery, the share and delete button are way too close

    Samsung when I delete dick pics on my phone gallery, the share and delete button are way too close


    when I delete dick pics on my phone gallery, the share and delete button are way too close

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 02:20 PM PDT

    I found a way to completely kill the system UI / the entire S8 OS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 06:42 AM PDT

    OTG USB C To Micro USB?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:09 AM PDT

    On the new samsung phones that use usb c, is the adapter that comes with the box (USB C to Micro USB) OTG? I want to use it with a Fiio E10k DAC.

    submitted by /u/Zuvona
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Health Autofill

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:50 AM PDT

    Samsung Health app is Autofilling my calories for dinner before breakfast. Has anyone else seen this or found an explanation for this? It throws me off because it shows that I've gone over my limit by >1000 calories for the day when I wake up as a result. 😔

    submitted by /u/rgmac1994
    [link] [comments]

    Broken back panel on s9+ issue

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:40 AM PDT

    So I broke cracked the back panel on my s9+ today. You know one of those cracks that is a big circle and then spiders out? Yeah, looks ugly :( Anyway, I'm about to get on a plane in the next couple of days and wondering if the pressure of the plane and all that will negatively affect the phone, because I will not be able to get it fixed until I get back.

    Thanks for the help guys

    submitted by /u/ThomasAdlard
    [link] [comments]

    Cheaper to have a payment plan rather than buy outright?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:41 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Looking into purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (coming from an iphone 5c), it appears that verizon has a $300 discount if I use their "Verizon Device Payment Program" but I would pay full price if I just wanted to buy it straight up.

    Just seems weird to me, am I reading the fine print wrong? Thanks for the help.

    Eric

    submitted by /u/eric12421
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Apps stopping

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 03:17 AM PDT

    I have a samsung s9+ this morning I have been unable to load up Messages or Gmail without them stopping. I have tried rebooting my phone, using safe mode and I was wondering if there was anything else I should try.

    submitted by /u/Cpt_kickass
    [link] [comments]

    My Galaxy S8 Turn Of in my pocket.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:33 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have a question for you. I bought Galaxy S8 a month ago it's a 64 GB version and it is doing great so far for me, but an unfortunate thing just happened to me today, today when I was driving my car in the afternoon, galaxy s8 was in my pocket and it is summer season here and about 35 degree Celsius temperature and my car's AC was not working so, when I reached the destination where I was heading I check my phone to make a call I found it turned off and I literally don't know what has happend to him, although it turns on when I press and hold the power button, I don't know what makes it turn off in my pocket.

    If any of you know the reason then please let me know so, I can take extra care next time. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/stuffloads
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with samsung ecosystem with respect to Samsung Health

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 01:37 AM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I have a Galaxy Note 8

    I have a Gear S3 Frontier

    I have the Gear Icon X (2018)

    Is it just me, or should these work better together? For instance, yesterday I went on a walk with all three items, and I used my watch to track the walk. Every five minutes I get an update, however the update kept coming from my watch speaker, and not to my IconX Earbuds. I know i havent properly synced them up, but i was listening to ab audio book from my note 8, and from my understanding you cannot have two audio sources connected via bluetooth to the Gear IconX.

    Secondly, I went on a walk today and decided to use my Gear IconX to track the walk instead. Besides the fact that the coach can be annoying, i enjoyed the updayes every five minutes. HOWEVER, even though i was tracking the workout via my IconX, my Gear S3 ALSO automatically recorded my walk via my wrist at the SAME TIME. So when I get home, I have 40 minutes of walking recorded from my icon x, and 38 minutes of running recorded from my gear s3.

    I dont know if it double counted my burnt calories (didnt seem to), but this is stl pretty annoying.

    I feel like my Gear should all be in sync with eachother and my phone. Not double recording workouts, and audio from my watch AND phone going to my earbuds at all times.

    Am i doing something wrong? Helo is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Connor7106
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how I can get an S-pen with eraser model?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:29 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have been really wanting one of these to make my note taking easier but have had little luck. They seem to be sold on one eBay page with shipping that takes too long for my needs. Does anyone know any other ways I can get one? I have a tab a 10.1 with S-pen, so any recommendations of other styluses that are S-pen compatible and have an eraser functionality would be great as well! Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Royalcows9
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Book 12 LTE issue

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 03:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I managed to do a clean install of windows 10 on Galaxy Book 12 LTE, and then installed drivers provided on Samsung website. No unknown devices in device manager, tablet runs just fine, but there's no LTE connection. Modem doesn't get detected and doesn't appear in device manager list (or so it seems). Has anyone come across this problem? If there's no solution available, would anyone with an LTE version of Galaxy book 12 share their Samsung recovery partition image? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/YorkFieldX
    [link] [comments]

    Sick and tired of my Samsung phone being a war zone for my finger. Bixby, go back etc.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 10:28 PM PDT

    It almost looks like Samsung engineers did not try to benefit us. Or at least their marketing bosses. No matter how it happens, any mistake makes the zitty Bixby come up again and again no matter what solution comes to disable it. And, maybe the buttons that are outside the screen were far better for us. Today I have to play finger-ball to jump from going back or clicking a message or who knows what. There are millimeters between places to put your finger to navigate Samsung phones (and many others), but there is plenty of space to use those spots in different ways. Is there a study out there on how Samsung phones uses mistakes on purpose? Regardless, i look now at phones with external buttons in front. No hidden Bixbies. And in my mind Samsung committed suicide with Bixby. (Or did the alphabet kill it with burning maps?)

    submitted by /u/Klonburth
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why the Netflix app on my Samsung smart TV doesn’t work?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Internet works fine on every device in the house, other apps use internet just fine, even Netflix diagnostic in the app says internet is fine, but 90% of the time things just won't load and it says "we're having trouble playing this title" with a black screen. Anyone experience this and manage to fix it somehow?

    submitted by /u/hans1193
    [link] [comments]

    Am I better off getting a new phone or have my screen fixed?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 01:10 AM PDT

    As a result of having a curved screen on a smartphone, my S6 Edge Plus now has a clump of broken pixels in a curved area after a fall. The screen didn't break, but it broke the pixels inside, and now my screen isn't as responsive as before when I tap or swipe it. Warranty is over, should I get a new phone instead?

    submitted by /u/dragozeroone
    [link] [comments]

    This S9/S9+ Promo/Price Cut feels like a rip off.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:28 AM PDT

    I pre-ordered the S9+ the first day it was available. I traded in my phone, even when I didn't want to, to get myself the best deal. And now with this current promo / price cut only after being out for a month, I feel like I got ripped off. I would be more understanding if it was some BOGO or summer deal, but this phone came out only a month ago. With the Best Buy deal, I could have gotten $600 off if I waited a month, vs only $300 only a month ago. Do any of you guys feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/Mikestella
    [link] [comments]

    S7 Edge to S9 Transition Questions

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 08:38 PM PDT

    1. Is it harder to reach critical buttons with the larger screen?

    2. How hard is the transition between home button to home buttonless?

    3. How much do you use bixby? Is it as iseful as Linus claims it to be?

    Thanks for reading this far.

    submitted by /u/Unownnumber8
    [link] [comments]

    What does this emoji mean?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:30 PM PDT

    Are there any other Galaxy apps that give you free stuff like "Kindle for Samsung" that gives a free book?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 09:52 PM PDT

    Bad update

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 03:09 PM PDT

    Ever since my girlfriend(note 8) and I(s8+) installed the oreo update our phone batteries gotten noticeable worse. Its driving my insane. I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem or is it just us.

    submitted by /u/Hedgehog91
    [link] [comments]

    Need info on tablet CPU and Android software

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:22 PM PDT

    My current tablet is a Samsung Tab E 9.6" (SM-T560NU). While looking up information on software, I used Aida64 to check whether I have a 32 bit or 64 bit CPU; according to Aida, I have a 64 bit ARMv8-A that is running in 32 bit mode. Is there a way to change this so that it's running in full 64 bit mode? Would I likely notice much of a difference? Does it even matter? With what kind of apps am I likely see see a difference? I mostly use my tablet for watching large video files & online streaming, as well as some low-level apps that I know would see no change.

    submitted by /u/Griezz
    [link] [comments]

    Smashed my phone for the first time ever today

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 05:54 PM PDT

    Only had my 9+ for 2 weeks and hit my leg against a truck with the phone in my pocket. Let's just say my phone came off second best :(

    submitted by /u/ThomasAdlard
    [link] [comments]

    Can you take a ATT Samsung S9+ to Verizon

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 05:05 PM PDT

    Excuse my ignorance if this has already been asked but is this possible? I can't seem to find a straight answer to this question. Samsung has the ATT version of the s9+ the cheapest I've seen, but if I ever want to switch to Verizon (which I've been considering) I don't know if I'd be shooting myself in the foot for the sake of saving some money. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vintagetherapy
    [link] [comments]

    The Wi-Fi calling on the S7 is on, but grayed out on utility bar.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 04:18 PM PDT

    I want to use wifi calling as my residence has terrible signal, and sometimes I miss food deliveries because calls don't come through. My Wi-Fi calling is crossed out and gray at the top of my screen. How do i fix it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Brendanmicyd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel