• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, April 17, 2018

    poweramp is dead - zilla need a replacement Android Apps

    poweramp is dead - zilla need a replacement Android Apps


    poweramp is dead - zilla need a replacement

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 03:14 AM PDT

    I stumbled upon poweramp forum today and found out v3 beta is planned to be released april 2018 with nothing but a "no-one-asked-for-this-why-did-you-spent-4-years-on-this-design?" feature.

    Meanwhile they pushed chromecast/dlna to v4, my best guess is another 4 years.

    So I resisted until now but I got to replace my beloved power amp. I need something with chromecast, can understand play "folders"

    and can play random! No I don't mean shuffles and rebuilds a random ordered new list, I mean play something from current list randomly. (Like poweramp does)

    submitted by /u/kaliXL
    [link] [comments]

    Helix Engine is a Power Manager app that Improves Efficiency, Battery Consumption, and Performance [XDA Spotlight]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 06:39 AM PDT

    Is there an app that lets me define the mobile data limit manually?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 10:07 AM PDT

    I need to regulate my mobile data because I sometimes get home start streaming something only to realize I wasn't on wifi all that time. The slider thingy works but it's like trying to thread a needle sometimes when I need it to be a specific value. Is there something that makes this easier I'm guessing it has to be a root app which is fine.

    submitted by /u/quegolazo
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Deciding on what to watch next can be a huge pain in the ass

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 05:03 AM PDT

    My girlfriend and I used to spend about 30 minutes on Netflix trying to find something to watch before we actually commited. I mean we check IMDB and everything too, but most of our recommendations come from each other/friends/online comments. So I decided to make an app around this problem.

    I think a close community of people is a great source of good movie and show recommendations. So on the app after you watch something you can write a short review then talk about it with others, much like Reddit's threaded discussions, and if someone else has watched something interesting, you can add it to your watchlist. So now whenever you're ready to Netflix, just check your watchlist and hit play. It's pretty fun to just talk about movies/shows either way.

    The app is called Voxy, it's in beta, and it has about 700 users so far. Please let me know what you think. Thanks a bunch!

    Download the app from the Play Store here.

    submitted by /u/InnenTensai
    [link] [comments]

    html browser with "text reflow" support (no horizontal scrolling needed on small screens)?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 10:23 AM PDT

    Which html browser has "text reflow" support so that I can read on small screens with zoome in (bigger letters, no need to put the glasses on my nose) without the need of horizontal scrolling?

    On my old android-4.4 handset i used the opera browser for that. Unfortunately opera does not work on my new android-7.1 handset.

    I prefer to use opensource.

    Related:

    submitted by /u/klaus3b
    [link] [comments]

    App to convert .ts files to .mp4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:48 AM PDT

    Hi

    Is there an android app which converts .ts file format to .mp4 format

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/morpheusmexico
    [link] [comments]

    An app to check sd card health. My sd card just renamed itself to pM-^?xh..... And I'm concerned it might fail on me.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 09:06 PM PDT

    Ps:I'm running nitrogen os 7.1(if that matter)

    submitted by /u/ryverzz
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook Messenger - Lock Screen Same as on Iphone.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey

    I have been looking for a while now online and see other people asking semi the same as me in the past but I never found like a simple or good answer (Or I'm just seeing over it) I used to have an Iphone for a few years and just switched over to an Android. (Loving it so far can't go back to Iphone anymore now) But there is one thing I can't seem to make work like I want it to...

    On my Iphone I used Facebook Messenger app and when it was on lockscreen It vibrated once - gave a sound and the lock screen lit up for about 5 sec showing the message so you could read part of it or open it. And for the love of my life I can't seem to get it work in the same way. Mostly the screen not lighting up seems to be an issue.

    Maybe I can make all of this work with the general settings and hope someone can give me a hand. And If not I hope there is an App that can help me with it. Also I don't really need any other popups on my lock screen except maybe Gmail.

    Thanks in advance and I hope I'm not asking the same question as to many other people!

    submitted by /u/Argaele
    [link] [comments]

    Sort podcasts by time remaining

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 09:51 AM PDT

    Dear all, I am looking for an Android podcast app that allows me to sort unplayed or unfinished episodes by remaining play time. I am currently using PocketCasts because of their many filter options, but the time remaining one is sadly lacking.

    submitted by /u/historytoby
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app that doesn't feel as cluttered as Google Keep?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 10:13 AM PDT

    I like everything about keep but theres a feeling I can't shake where it just feels cluttered and difficult to navigate. Maybe i'm just not using the colours and labels correctly?

    What alternatives are there? It must have syncing.

    submitted by /u/5footbanana
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for simple sleep tracking&scheduling app

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 12:37 PM PDT

    Right now I'm just using sleepyti.me, but I'd like to have some more features like, e.g. statistics for the past.

    I'm not interested in apps that record sound/acceleration, requiring you to sleep with your phone on your bed - I put my phone away before going to sleep and would like it to stay that way.

    I don't need features like playing music to help me fall asleep.

    I'm willing to pay for an app, but I don't have Google Play nor Google Play Services installed, so such paid app would need to have it's own billing system.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/pawodpzz
    [link] [comments]

    How can I use system space?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 12:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I removed useless system apps and there is a 1GB free space in system. But I can't use it and in storage section system size never changes. How can I decrease system size or how can I use it.

    Ps: I moved some apps to system space but when they upgraded they also use non-system area.

    submitted by /u/yasirbilgic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for keyboard suggestions.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    I have been using swiftkey for years and have been looking to switch it up a bit. I tried chrooma and I love the color adaptive keyboard theme. But I'm so used to having swiftkey correct most of my errors easily I can't seem to type well on chrooma and am constantly correcting many problems. Not sure of its me or the keyboard. Any other recommendations? One with an adaptive theme like chrooma would he awesome. I have an lg g6 and it is not rooted

    submitted by /u/CapRedd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Memo/Whitebaord app

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 11:53 AM PDT

    Hey! Theres an app I used to use called papyrus or something but I cant find it anymore.

    The specific feature I loved the most was that I could zoom in and out infinitely and the writing scale would change too. For example I could draw a box at one scale, zoom in and draw much finer details without changing the size of the pen.

    It was amazing! I loved it.

    Does anyone know what Im talking about or a similar app? A memo/whiteboard app with infinite zoom/pan

    submitted by /u/thatwentwell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a news widget out there that will let me choose sources, and when tapping on an article launch the source's app rather than app the widget belongs to?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:06 AM PDT

    For example lets say I want a widget to show new articles from CBC, NationalPost and maybe a local paper. But I have the App for all 3 of those sources as well, so when I tap on a CBC link in the widget, I want the CBC app to open.

    Is this kind of thing doable?

    submitted by /u/slainte-mhath
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook & Messenger Alternative Apps For Android

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 11:08 AM PDT

    I am looking for different kinds of facebook apps. I also need the messenger part of the app to be able to call and receive video chats

    submitted by /u/Jrohde12
    [link] [comments]

    Nutrition Informer App - Diet Plans, News, Info..

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 07:16 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you a nutrition diet android app that i published couple of days ago. Nutrition Informer is a nutrition app that provides relevant articles, diets and facts about nutrition. A variety of articles and facts will make you understand a lot about nutrition and will take a huge impact on your future nutrition related choices. Diets are divided into six groups of categories that are: Vegetarian, Athlete, Weight Control, Detox, Crash and Medical diets. Diet plans are published from users once they are approved. Furthermore, we provide you the opportunity to calculate your body fat. Here is the link to my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nutritioninformer.ph.team.nutritiondietsapplication . If you like it please place a positive feedback to help me attract more people. Have a nice day. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/phadjigeorgiou
    [link] [comments]

    What is the lightest chat program out there?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 10:47 AM PDT

    App that blocks ads on youtube?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 03:05 AM PDT

    As title says, is there a generally better accepted solution to block ads on youtube?

    submitted by /u/SmellMyPPKK
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good rss app for Inoreader account?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:23 PM PDT

    I am seeking for a app which might not exist?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 02:55 AM PDT

    i have an option from carrier to use 5 GB per month? but 3 GB is only dedicated to social apps? so is there an root app which allows my phone think i am BROWSING using those 3GB social data limit? my phone is rooted?

    Thank you all for reading this.

    submitted by /u/hmmmmm92
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Eventssion - an app to help you organize events and communicate with the invitees

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 11:48 PM PDT

    Very often, we sacrifice precious time with the close ones for other not so significant things. But it is about time to change that. If you dread organizing parties and family dinners, then you've found the right tool to solve the problem. Eventssion unburdens the process of events planning. It provides you with the tools to organize events, send invitations, collect feedback and make plans in the whole.

    Click here to become one of our early adopters.

    submitted by /u/meety_mee
    [link] [comments]

    Installed YouTube vanced non root grey - black plus microg. Every time I try to sign in it crashes

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:11 AM PDT

    it was from an approved apk source. if youre not familiar with the app it lets you play yt on the background. it keeps crashing and I dont know what to do. I tried to install some other versions with different themes but same issue. anyone knows whats up?

    submitted by /u/ifeellikemoses
    [link] [comments]

    Any spreadsheet apps that let you have independent tables in a single view/sheet like Apple's Numbers?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 06:56 PM PDT

    Trying to edit multiple tables in a single view on Google Sheets or MS Excel is infuriating. And no I'm not doing spreadsheets wrong because every single spreadsheet I make is just made up of several smallish tables rather than giant ones, both in row and column numbers. So having like 7 sheets for 7 tiny tables is ridiculous.

    Numbers implements this well by giving you an infinite, blank canvas where you put tables of any size. They float and can be moved around much like graphic elements. You do have the option of creating multiple sheets if you want to. Columns of vertically-stacked tables have independent widths; similarly, rows of horizontally-aligned tables have independent heights. The same goes for headers, footers etc.

    Is there such a thing on Android? Perhaps a web-based app? Yes, Numbers does have a web interface; and no, it does not support Android's browsers as far as I know.

    submitted by /u/earthlybird
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel