• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 21, 2018

    OnePlus OnePlus 'all set' to launch the OnePlus 6 in India, Amazon's 'Notify Me' page going live today

    OnePlus OnePlus 'all set' to launch the OnePlus 6 in India, Amazon's 'Notify Me' page going live today


    OnePlus 'all set' to launch the OnePlus 6 in India, Amazon's 'Notify Me' page going live today

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    Will The “Flagship Killer” Get Killed This Year?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 02:30 AM PDT

    Dash Charge Cable Recommendation

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where to buy a legit/genuine OP dash charge cable for cheaper but still durable compare to the OP online store? Mine does not work properly anymore when I accidentally left it in my jeans during my laundry.

    Edit: I would also like someone to recommend a screen protector in case for backup.

    submitted by /u/AkaruSan
    [link] [comments]

    Navigation gestures ported to Nougat?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone ported the Oreo navigation gesture over to Nougat?

    I'm still on 7.1.1 and have no plan on going to 8.0.

    Why change what's not broken, right?

    submitted by /u/facewashwash
    [link] [comments]

    GPS isnt working on my Oneplus 5. Any ideas?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 12:19 PM PDT

    My GPS appears to have stopped working. Google maps seems to be using phone mast triangulation to find me but can't track if I'm driving. Smarthings isn't finding my phone when I'm at home.

    Tried doing a reset. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jugsmacguyver
    [link] [comments]

    OP5 not booting

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 05:41 PM PDT

    I had rooted my OP5 and was on oos for a long time with no hiccups. A couple of nights ago there was an update from Magisk manager, and my hasn't booted since.

    I've tried using the Msmdownloadtool (both hydrogenOS and OOS) with no luck.

    The white oneplus logo with 'powered by android' shows up, after which the screen is black with the notification LED a solid white.

    Recovery and fastboot mode are working fine, and I've also tried sideloading the oos zip with the same result(white LED).

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/holyhellsatan
    [link] [comments]

    Can OnePlus smooth out their animations a bit?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 09:52 PM PDT

    So I've been using the 5t and I checked out a pixel 2, the pixel feels so much "smoother" to use, it's unexplainable but I feel that the main reason was because the transition of animations is just so smooth and perfect. Switching between apps, going home, etc. Feel so good on the pixel. OnePlus phones have that same power but the animations are kind of janky and not smooth in comparison to the pixels, if the animations were fixed it would be a better experience

    submitted by /u/YoungRedPiller
    [link] [comments]

    [3T] Super slow dash charging (3% in 10 minutes)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:55 AM PDT

    I just bought a used 3T off of ebay since I wanted to save some cash to put it towards other things and there is only one issue with it: the charging speed. 3% in 10 minutes using the dash charger...
    Dash charging was one of the things I was looking forward to but it seems like its even slower than my old bog standard charger. I'm not sure what to do in this situation, I've tried a bunch of different sockets and none of them yield any speed improvement, and I don't have access to any other cables or bricks.

    What do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/The_Mr_Sheepington
    [link] [comments]

    OP5 stuck in headphone mode?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    I plugged an audio jack into my phone earlier today and my phone has been stuck in headphone mode since.

    If I plug headphones into the jack the audio plays through the headphones but when I remove them the symbol remains in the status bar and no sound on the external speaker or earpiece.

    I tried rebooting and powering off/on but no luck.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/theadamsegal
    [link] [comments]

    Face unlock slow in 8.1.0 update 5T

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:08 AM PDT

    Anyone noticing a clock getting dispalyed before the phone unlocks ? Adds delay to snappy face unlock !!

    submitted by /u/tharmor
    [link] [comments]

    My calls are being denied and I have no way of knowing

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    I have had my Oneplus 5T for a while now, but I have always had this problem where my calls do not come through and don't even show up as a notification on my cell and go straight to voicemail for no reason whatsoever.

    I'm not too phone-savvy so any help would be appreciated because this issue has been plaguing me and I can't be having issue being here much longer.

    I'll give more information once I get some feedback because I honestly don't know what the problem could be.

    submitted by /u/FlameMach
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy the Oneplus 5T 8GB model?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    Are there any physical places i can buy the phone from? Also will I be offered a slightly higher price than the $550 because it's out of stock rn?

    submitted by /u/MeloleM
    [link] [comments]

    Is this battery time one my OnePlus 5t fine?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:59 AM PDT

    Is this SoT and battery usage okay? People say they get around 6 / 7 hours SoT. Oneplus 5t

    submitted by /u/mumumisske
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus Original Cases

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 03:38 PM PDT

    So I just bought an OP5, is there any way I can get my hands on one of the wooden cases or the sandstone one? Tyvm! ❤️

    submitted by /u/Dairish
    [link] [comments]

    Smaller length Dash cable?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Is there a smaller length Dash cable? Something that is less then 1ft and still works for dash charging?

    submitted by /u/rohanse3
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Battery drain at OOS 5.1.0 (Help me)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys, my name is ... no wrong platform.

    So, on my OP5T's battery, I could easily do 7-9 SOT in OOS 5.0.3. Now on 5.1.0, I get 4-5 SOT. This morning I wake up and pick up my phone and noticed that it is drained more than 30% without using anything! I'm so desperate, since in my country I do not have an OnePlus technical support, and do not know what to do. I readed in some forums that a factory reset can do the trick. What you guys recomend me? I attached some picture of my last charge on the battery. I use bluetooth always on .

    Pic 1 Pic 2

    submitted by /u/Gamazyn
    [link] [comments]

    Don't use the included 5T case. Paint chipping is real

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 06:12 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/OLlT3tY

    I've had my 5T since January. Immediately slapped on the included case. I thought I was quite clever having secured the phone so promptly.

    I took it off today only to find the case had damaged my phone more than it would have been if I had just gone caseless from the beginning. It's very sad to see the back of my phone so messed up when I've had a case on it the second I took it out of the box.

    Funnily enough I had seen reports of this and dismissed them as fake. The damage looks like water spots that you can just rub off. Trust me, it's paint gone.

    Never use the included case.

    :( cry for me

    submitted by /u/workyman
    [link] [comments]

    5T Slow-Mo Vid Test - What cool things have you filmed in slow-motion?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:26 AM PDT

    OP3T stuck after trying to root

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys. So I've got my OP3T which was unlocked months ago. Never had any problem brefore. Today I wanted to finally update to 5.0.1 (since the phone was bothering me with that update for weeks now). Problem is I started going over my usual method and now I encountered a frekin "encryption unsuccessful" message...

    So I had to wipe my data... After raging over it for a good 30 mins, I started up the phone normally (unrooted) and waited for a full data recovery from google.

    From here I went into fastboot, flashed latest TWRP available (foud it was ver 3.2.1) booted to TWRP and it asked me for a password. So i entered the right password and then flashed Super Su v2.82 or something (latest I found). Wiped dalvik + cache thingy and rebooted system.

    Thing is now my phone is on the [1+] logo (not the animation but the white 1+ with "powered by android" screen) and it doesn't seem to start up more than this. I know the first boot after rooting is supposedly long but still. I left it for a good 30 mins and the phone gets really hot but doesn't pass that screen.

    I have 103 apps installed so do you guys think it's just a matter of waiting more than this? I don't really want to wipe everything again lol

    Should I try another super su version? altho I already flashed one so not sure how to tackle this without wiping everything off...

    Thanks for any input :)

    submitted by /u/Galendryl
    [link] [comments]

    High Android system battery drain

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:05 AM PDT

    Im experiencing heavy battery drain on android system. It was 50% on my previous charge. Im using Oneplus 5t rooted with OOS open beta 6.

    Any suggestions on how i can fix this?

    Use consists of mostly gaming and watching videos.

    submitted by /u/XianZheChye
    [link] [comments]

    Can't root OP5 on Oreo 8.1. PLZ HELP

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 08:00 AM PDT

    Okay so, I can't flash magisk (both 15.3 & 16) as that leads to bootloop. Yes, lock have been set to Swipe, and I don't know what the prob is anymore.. Can anyone please help..!! Thanks..

    submitted by /u/anaghkhandelwal
    [link] [comments]

    The Speed You Need - Just wow!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel