• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, April 20, 2018

    OnePlus The Lab – OnePlus 6 Edition

    OnePlus The Lab – OnePlus 6 Edition


    The Lab – OnePlus 6 Edition

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 04:21 AM PDT

    My OP5T's battery life after 8.1 update and factory reset

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:35 AM PDT

    Before the factory reset my on screen time was less than 7 hours.

    Now it's https://s7.postimg.cc/bwriskfq3/Screenshot_20180420-111533.jpg

    submitted by /u/Alimomoney
    [link] [comments]

    OP5 battery dying down, anyone else noticing their battery drains faster?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    Going from 7-8 SOT a day down to 5-6, is this a result of OS updates?

    submitted by /u/OfficialRpM
    [link] [comments]

    Same expert craftmanship, new Materials

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    How did this app get its own section on the top? How do I remove it from the top?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 12:47 PM PDT

    Sandstone or Karbon Case?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 12:26 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I'm using an OP5T and curious as to which one I should get.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamKnight0708
    [link] [comments]

    should i update my 5t?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    i got a oneplus 5t android version 8 and oxygens 5.0.3
    should i update it to the newest version avalible? is it worth it?are there bugs in the newer versions?
    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/bomboy2121
    [link] [comments]

    8.1 dark mode now just...darkish?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 05:08 PM PDT

    Just updated my rooted 5T to 8.1, and the dark mode no longer seems to be true black colours both for UI and selected apps (i.e. Reddit). Now it seems to be a dark grey/blue colour, similar to Twitter's own dark mode.

    Is this happening for everyone? If so, where is the best place to voice this to get this changed? It was one of the reasons why I bought the phone over others!

    submitted by /u/jevison
    [link] [comments]

    Do I still get OTA updates when I'm rooted?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm rooted with Magisk and TWRP, will I still receive the OTA update or do I have to manually install it from PC? I know I'm not supposed to install OTA, but I like having the update notification pop up. I'm on a 5T as well

    submitted by /u/Slayzee
    [link] [comments]

    I just got a factory reset Oneplus One. It has "Android 6.0.1" and cyanogen os version 13.1.2 — How can I get the latest offical update?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 04:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a good car dash mount that wouldn't block the 3.5 port.... suggestions?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 06:55 PM PDT

    Battery maintenance/

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 12:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i recently bought a brand new OP5t and I want to make his battery as long as possible, like everyone I believe. I went on the internet and searced for the best tips to keep my battery at it's peak performance for as long as possible, but I would like to now your ideas on this. For example I try to keep my phone at 40%-80%, what about you?

    submitted by /u/aniliak
    [link] [comments]

    So my screen lights up when I get a notification now and I can't figure out how to turn that off.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:42 AM PDT

    It never used to do this, idk if I was messing around and turned this feature on, but I can't figure out how to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/atistang
    [link] [comments]

    Kernel to block qcom rx wakelock for OnePlus 5t

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 10:48 AM PDT

    I am using the Oneplus 5t and the battery drains in my college when connected to college wifi due to the wake lock stated above . Which is the best kernel to block wakelocks or specifically the qcom rx wakelock ? I have done some research on this issue and it seems like no one has an actual solution. Any help or suggestions would very much be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/RagingRabbits
    [link] [comments]

    Battery issues after 8.1 update on 5t

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 03:50 AM PDT

    Battery performance on my 5t has gotten effectively worse since updating to 8.1. While I do enjoy the gesture navigation, the batter performance is now almost as bad as an iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Yekseb
    [link] [comments]

    One plus 5t latest update. Lock screen ugly green tint?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 10:18 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does the lock screen now have this obnoxious ugly green tint?

    submitted by /u/AlaskanSnowDragon
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change which screen is the home screen on the OP5T?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    I want to make the central screen my home screen and have one screen on it's left and right side, instead of having the left most screen be home by default.

    On every other android phone I've had, zoming out let's you change the homescreen settings but I can't seem to find the option on my OP 5T.

    submitted by /u/LaamMemeNoon
    [link] [comments]

    OP3T - unfixable bootloop of death

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 11:15 AM PDT

    Oneplus Wireless bullets. True wireless?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 02:50 AM PDT

    So I know there is some rumours about Oneplus releasing wireless bullet earbuds together with the Oneplus 6 release.

    Do you guys think they are truely wireless? (like samsung gear Iconx, airpods, and so on).

    Before this turns into a debate around true wireless or just "normal" wireless and which are the best. I use Bose QC 35 at work and when I "really want" to listen to something. However, I pretty much have a bag with me everywhere I go just for my headphones and are therefore looking for smaller, more convenient headphones. Therefore, from my needs and perspective would a true wireless oneplus bullet be perfect!

    submitted by /u/LRKeson
    [link] [comments]

    OP5T screen protector

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm upgrading from the OP3 to the OP5T next week. Does it come with the screen protector already on like my OP3 did or will I need to get one? I'm in the UK if that matters.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/guest64
    [link] [comments]

    Lock screen colour tinge based on home screen wallpaper

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 05:17 AM PDT

    I'm on the OnePlus 5 [OOS 5.1.0/Android 8.1.0]

    The lockscreen background appears to have this transparent colour over the top of what it should be, the colour dependent on my home screen wallpaper.

    As an example, when playing an album on Spotify with a totally white cover, the lockscreen background will have a blueish tinge to it as my home screen wallpaper is predominantly blue.

    This happens for both the standard OnePlus launcher and Nova Launcher.

    Anyone else noticed this? Is there a way to fix it?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/adamgough596
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone why there's so much wasted space on the OP5?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 03:29 AM PDT

    Thumbnails and images flickering after 8.1 update on oneplus 5t

    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 05:15 AM PDT

    Is this happening to anyone else on multiple apps?

    submitted by /u/Rohit49plus2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel