• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, April 19, 2018

    OnePlus I've had my OP3 for 21 months now...

    OnePlus I've had my OP3 for 21 months now...


    I've had my OP3 for 21 months now...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:45 AM PDT

    And I haven't experienced any major issues. It's been a pretty great phone. With moderate usage still gets me through most of the day. If it doesn't I plug it in for 20 minutes and I'm set.

    Cheers ~

    submitted by /u/piglover
    [link] [comments]

    I swear people just stay subbed to whine

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    This is a bit hypocritical but trying to pass a point. It seems all people do on this sub is bitch about OnePlus.

    This isn't what the sub is designed for.

    submitted by /u/cougarstillidie
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't OnePlus just take Camera Mod M and release an update with just that?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 08:36 AM PDT

    It really can be that simple.

    Also, is there anyway to install on unrooted device?

    https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-camera-m-mod-improves-photo-quality-oneplus-5-5t/

    submitted by /u/Juicydicken
    [link] [comments]

    For those loving the gestures but missing their Google Assistant and quicker switching between apps, solution here

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:43 PM PDT

    Download the fingerprint swipes app from the play store.. I've mentioned this many times and just want more people to know how convenient this makes the whole navigation gestures feature

    You can route a left swipe, right swipe, up and down to launch your recents, last app, slide down your notifications, and even your Google Assistant.

    Only thing missing then is a way to lock your phone, but I think this app even has a lock phone functionality if you're rooted.

    Hope this helps some of you have a smoother gesture experience

    submitted by /u/YoungRedPiller
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus is releasing an Avengers-themed OnePlus 6 in India

    Posted: 18 Apr 2018 11:52 PM PDT

    Haven't you guys noticed after oxygen os 5.1.0 the battery is draining a lot more even while using and idle comoared to 5.0.4 ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    Exclusive: OnePlus 6 launch date confirmed for May 18, price tipped at ₹39,999 (~ $605)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 08:47 AM PDT

    Unreal lags on 5.1.0

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 01:01 PM PDT

    My op5 is lagging severely with this new update, scrolling is a nightmare

    submitted by /u/Pro4TLZZ
    [link] [comments]

    5T case recommendations

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 03:01 PM PDT

    The one that comes with the phone is nice but I don't really like the lipped edges. Any recs for more slimline cases?

    submitted by /u/billyc74
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 5 wouldn't boot, used the OnePlus 5 unbrick tool, now the screen displays upside down and everything is in Chinese. Help.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:43 PM PDT

    So my phone wasn't booting after I messed it up, and I found this thing called a OnePlus 5 unbrick tool. A lot of Android sites said to use it, and I figured it couldn't hurt. So I downloaded the thing from mega, and got all the drivers, and finally got the thing ready to go. It just finished, and I have no idea what went wrong, but everything is in Chinese, the display is upside down, and the screen keeps flickering. Please help me. I have no idea what to do and am frankly terrified to try to fix this myself.

    submitted by /u/NunnaTheInsaneGerbil
    [link] [comments]

    Widgets load up slower on 5.1.0 than 5.0.4 when booting up the phone

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    Just something I noticed on my 5T ever since updating a few days ago.

    submitted by /u/BlAze_103
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher Google Feed Glitch

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:30 AM PDT

    I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but occasionally when using the Pixel 2 Launcher or Nova Launcher when ever I swipe to the Google feed sometimes it will glitch to where it only shows the search bar and nothing else. I have to force stop the launcher in order to get it working again. Anyone else with OnePlus have those problems?

    submitted by /u/yaoigay
    [link] [comments]

    Deciding on a new phone, seeking advice.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    So for the last 2 years I have been using the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, their last phone before they decided to drop current support for the OS. My contract runs out soon and am torn between phones.... Currently I am mainly considering the already released Huawei P20 Pro or the the unreleased OnePlus 6.

    To help understand what I want from a phone, I very much enjoyed the camera on the 950XL (20MP), I am not too fond of the Huawei UI (EMUI) but I know you can use launchers etc. I am looking for main points between the two brands of phones, so if you can help that would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/thats_no_SN
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to come back to OOS, what is the best kernel to use if i want smoothness?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 02:47 PM PDT

    I love it when scrolling through Reddit or Twitter that it's smooth and not choppy

    EDIT: Forgot to add i have OP3T

    submitted by /u/Enassi
    [link] [comments]

    Repair Op3t, buy Op5T or wait for Op6

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 06:32 PM PDT

    Hi, so the i recently dropped my 3T and the the lcd broke. i've asked around on how much it would cost me to get it fixed and it's around 1/3 the price of a 5T.

    now im contemplating if i should buy the 5t but found out that the 6 is almost coming out.

    what would you guys suggest.

    btw budget is a factor.

    THANKS!

    submitted by /u/ybcj127
    [link] [comments]

    White tint on 5.1.0

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:26 AM PDT

    Hey my op5 has a white tint when I scroll down the notifications bar. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbKLC7pWkAAJGnZ?format=jpg

    submitted by /u/Pro4TLZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Best alternative to use Google assistant using swipe navigation?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:49 PM PDT

    I love the new swipe navigation, but I can't use Google assistant anymore as there's nothing to hold down. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

    submitted by /u/_rs786
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with android auto after 8.1 on 5T

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issue with android auto not launching when connected to their cars after 8.1? Android auto seems to start right up when connecting after a reboot, but subsequent connection seems to only charge the phone. Turning on USB debugging does seem to "solve" the issue.

    submitted by /u/under0103
    [link] [comments]

    Do not disturb on OP3T

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:28 PM PDT

    So a couple of days ago it seems the "do not disturb" and "silent" mode switched in my phone. Now my phone doesn't vibrate for texts/calls in silent, and vibrates in "do not disturb". It was the opposite before. Does anyone know what happened here?

    submitted by /u/th3onlybrownm4n
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out you can switch to last used app with gestures

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:39 AM PDT

    If you swipe up and hold you get to the recent apps screen, then by swiping up and holding again it will switch to the last used app.

    Like so.

    submitted by /u/DarkElbow
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering on 5.1.0

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else facing poor performance on the latest 5.1.0 update for the Oneplus 5. I cleaned install the latest update but the animation stuttering appears throughout the UI after a while and it's getting really annoying especially when switching between apps. I will be rolling back to the 5.0.4 update for now. Anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/veenthepooh2487
    [link] [comments]

    Custom ROM 5T vs OOS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 08:03 AM PDT

    I'm on the latest stable of OxygenOS and I'm getting more annoyed with it. Broken quick settings, completely wrong normal settings, no aod, etc.

    Now I'm wondering if I should switch to a custom rom. I would love to try out aod and really want more customization options. But are their any drawbacks opposed to OOS?

    It's been some time since I've last rooted and flashed a custom rom, so are their disadvantages of doing so? Do apps with safety net still work using Magisk? What about not being certified in the play store anymore? And what about omnirom, I've heard that's the best ROM for the 5T at the moment?

    So TL;DR, can you give help me decide between OOS and a custom rom? Especially list the advantages and disadvantages of using a custom rom.

    submitted by /u/ChaosChameleon
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone satisfied with the video on the 5t?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:57 AM PDT

    There's a lot of talk about photos but what about video? Are you guys satisfied with the video quality that you get on the 5t?

    Personally I feel the video quality is great, but it would immensely benefit from optical image stabilization. They shouldn't have left OIS out for the 5t

    submitted by /u/YoungRedPiller
    [link] [comments]

    [root] I think I might have seriously fucked up

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey! So I had a OP5 with android O installed. And I thought I would root it, but keep in mind I haven't done that before, so this was all new to me.

    So after doing a bit of research and stuff, and I began to do it, following some online advice and tutorials.

    All good and nice, was being fairly proud of myself for installing TWRP. I then wanted to do a factory reset before I flashed magisk. But I accidently hit format data, and being the noob that I am when it comes to rooting, I typed yes, not knowing I shouldn't be prompted this screen if I would've correctly hit the factory reset (or swiped rather).

    So, what is for me to do now? I'm pretty worried and have to wake up in about 6 hours and I'll need my phone, so I guess you could say I'm in a pretty desperate situation. Please help!

    PS: Before you send me to /r/root, I find that posting is restricited there, so I posted here.

    submitted by /u/Rave_rainbow
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications from YouTube doesn't show up on the ambient display of my OnePlus 5T

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    A notification dot work on the app and any other things of the app work pretty well but notifications from the app doesn't show up on the ambient display. Are there anyone who have the same issue or familiar with solving the issue?

    submitted by /u/Kobahk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel