• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, April 19, 2018

    [DEV] Control the sound volume of your Windows applications with your Android device Android Apps

    [DEV] Control the sound volume of your Windows applications with your Android device Android Apps


    [DEV] Control the sound volume of your Windows applications with your Android device

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:44 AM PDT

    Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m1smr.w10vc_adfree

    With my new app you can control all Windows audio sessions with your Android device. Simply connect the app to the Windows application, which you can get here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/windows10volumecontrol/

    Let me know, if you have any questions or feedback

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/M1SMR
    [link] [comments]

    Current best all in one messaging apps?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:14 AM PDT

    My friends keep messaging me in 6,000 different places and I just want one app.

    Edit: with all the debate about privacy issues I'm really sick of Facebook, but can't convince one of my friends to give it up; therefore all other friends are following suit since we have a group chat.

    Follow up question: with Disa, can I delete the original app? I.e. if I link Facebook, can I delete the messenger app?

    submitted by /u/worlds_okayest_human
    [link] [comments]

    Gboard 7.1.8.191763606 keeps on crashing constantly

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:11 AM PDT

    Today I got Gboard 7.1.8.191763606 on my Nexus 6 running 8.1.0 thanks to Dirty Unicorns. As soon as I updated, a popup appeared stating that Gboard has stopped.
    It kept on crashing whether the keyboard was open or not. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I also installed the latest beta from Play Store, but no avail.
    Now I have rolled back to version 7.0.8.188704572 and everything seems fine. Anyone else facing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/GeraldoDeRifia
    [link] [comments]

    CPU usage warning with App

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:20 AM PDT

    So I recently got a couple of activity tracker watches from Amazon. The App I've to use with them is VeryfitPro. I got the app and it worked great for the first day.

    After that I was getting warning of high CPU usage about 16%. The battery was also getting drained way to quick. The App was running in background and I would get a warning to close it. I would close it and it would open again. I have to force stop it.

    I read some reviews and see a few people are reporting the same issue.

    Some one says the App could be crypto currency mining in the background. Is this possible with an App?

    submitted by /u/Rezarf26
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that suppresses the incoming call notification without sending straight to inbox?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:26 AM PDT

    Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of an app which makes it so that when you're receiving a phone call, it won't force open the little window on screen, but doesn't auto-reject either. Perhaps the call could appear on the tray above while ringing and be accessed by swiping down.

    An app like this would, for example, be helpful if you're playing an action game, and the call popup interrupts the game. Of course, there are many other applications, particularly any activities that involve the use of the whole screen.

    If this doesn't exist, any idea roughly how difficult it would be to implement? I've got some programming background, but never messed around with Android development

    submitted by /u/ComfortablePatience
    [link] [comments]

    What are some open source apps I could help developing?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:07 AM PDT

    I ran out of ideas what to develop, so now I want to help some people. What are some good apps that could use more contributors? I prefer some more active/maintained ones!

    submitted by /u/INeverMeantToUpvoteU
    [link] [comments]

    A dictionary app with a quick toggle?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 03:45 AM PDT

    I have the lookup dictionary which tells me the meaning of the word when I long press on it. But, there are some apps where the long press doesn't work like YouTube. I was looking for an app which would add a quick toggle, type the word and get the meaning for it.

    submitted by /u/Deepakify
    [link] [comments]

    Sniff (SSL) network traffic [without Root]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 08:41 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am searching for a solution sniffing traffic of Apps and Wifi hotspot on my (unrooted) Android phone (LG G6). I used "Packet Capture" before which worked fine but now seems to stopped working for most Apps (causing Apps to say they have not network connection). Also tried "Debug Proxy" which seems to have been taken from Google PlayStore - but this App does not capture anything. Is there any other solution for an unrooted phone to sniff (SSL encrypted) traffic on Android? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/planl0s
    [link] [comments]

    Best app for video editing

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm basically looking for Premiere on my phone but Adobe Premiere Clip is very basic. Is there an app that allows me to crop video, change speed and rearrange different clips?

    submitted by /u/SeanTMcManus
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Earn free token (BONES) while doing various tasks and convert them to gifts and cash

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 06:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Me and my team developed new app called ICOminter | Earn Free Cryptocurrency. The main purpose of the app is to help you to be earn online while completing different tasks and surveys.

    With the use of this app you can earn free BONES tokens with multiple methods. When you finish each tasks, the earned BONES will be automatically transferred to your digital wallet. Once you earn enough tokens, you can exchange them to real awards.

    The ICOminter App main features are: earning free token (BONES) by watching video ads, inviting friends or completing surveys, converting your tokens to gifts & cash, many other methods to earn free tokens, integrated crypto wallet which can be used for other popular cryptos such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or fiat currencies (Dollars, Euros) etc.

    Features:

    • Earns free token (BONES) by watching video ads, inviting friends or completing surveys.

    • Convert your tokens to gifts & cash.

    • Many other methods to earn free tokens.

    • Integrated crypto wallet which can be used for other popular cryptos such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or fiat currencies (Dollars, Euros).

    Let me know if you have some suggestion for an improvement. Would love to hear your feedback.

    submitted by /u/dirk414
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] App to transcribe voice recordings.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    I am looking for something beyond a speech to text keyboard. I have a long drive to and from work, and would like to be able to record longer passages while driving and have them converted to text. It doesn't need to be perfect, just readable. Does anything like this exist?

    Also, it needs to work without having a reliable data connection while recording. I drive through a lot of dead areas.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/papashuga
    [link] [comments]

    Best Semitransparent/Black Substratum theme?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    I have tried Transparent, Material Glass, and a few black themes. I liked Transparent better than others but the problem with almost all themes is notification colors which becomes so white or so dark that text in the notifications becomes almost unreadable! Is there any good transparent theme out there which makes the background dark semitransparent with clear text color contrast? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/vivpash
    [link] [comments]

    New nsfw detection photo vault app

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:45 AM PDT

    I have an app called SafeZone. It uses tensorflow and CoreML for NSFW Detection. It will detect all of the NSFW images in the camera roll and then will add those images to the app. And it is 100% free.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rabinapps.safezone

    submitted by /u/Alexrabin
    [link] [comments]

    Android Video player which can allow to change font

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    Is there an android video player which allows to change the font. Currently MX player does that. I want to know any other player has the same option like MX to change the font and font color.

    submitted by /u/funtm24
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that records charging current/voltage?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 11:25 AM PDT

    Accubattery does this, but what I'm looking for is a graphical representation of past 3 or more charges. An app that can read and keep track of current from the charger in mAh (Screen on and off)

    submitted by /u/HuzaifaEjaz
    [link] [comments]

    [dev] Dip: 5-minute lessons, once a day.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:03 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone!

    We're super excited to share DIP – hacking a Snapchat-story-esque format that people are already used to, and leveraging it productively to build a sustainable learning habit.

    Dip sends you one tappable 5-minute lesson every day. It's a sustainable way to learn something new, one day at a time. 🙌

    We're launching with 3 lesson categories: Emerging tech, Influencer advice, and Book Summaries.

    Download for iOS and Android at dip.fyi

    Please let us know what you think! Feedback? Does it help your learning habits?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/udarajay
    [link] [comments]

    Need a recommendation on a audio recording app (for voice notes).

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey yeah,

    Just pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. What I'm looking for is a recording app that I can stop / start with a single button press (home button, volume button, etc). I've tried using a few apps with tasker, and I can get it to start but not stop.

    If anyone has a suggestion on how I can do this I would welcome it.

    .pb

    submitted by /u/pbbft
    [link] [comments]

    Automate app installation after a restore

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 12:18 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'd like to know if there is an app or a method or a trick to install a lot of app after a restore.

    I know that titanium backup is awesome but I don't have root anymore. Today my shitty Italian carrier upgrade my p10 to oreo and I want to do a clean install.

    I don't care much about saving config and data, I just want to easy install my favorite app easily and fast.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Psygnosi
    [link] [comments]

    Overdrive error while trying to open book

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:55 AM PDT

    [DEV]WiFi Companion

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 07:40 AM PDT

    Hello, I would like to introduce you my app called WiFi Companion.

    It's an app that turns on the WiFi when it's near a known network (using surrounding cell towers), and also records interesting information about the networks you use, such as the IP, BSSID, time and GPS location of the network to be shown in a map, among other things.

    I made this app years ago, but due to a number of reasons I had to unpublish it from Google Play. Now, after a year of work, I had a new version which I think is a lot better than before.

    However, I have not received too much feedback from users, so I would like to ask you your opinion, and how do you think it could be improved. Leaving aside the father-always-find-his-son-beautiful thing, I think the app is pretty good now, so I think it's worth some testing.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weavestudios.wificompanion

    submitted by /u/SSobarzo
    [link] [comments]

    Record keeping app

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 04:44 AM PDT

    I have a particular need of an app and thought I would asked here first. I have recently become in need for a way to record multiple forms of data. I need to be able to do quick notes, official record keeping, image saving, audio, ECT. I would like to be able to back this up to a computer, but also be able to share easily between apple and Android devices. Being able to tag keywords and then search by those keywords would be a huge bonus. I understand that what I'm asking for will probably be costly, but any suggestions will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bphillips1976
    [link] [comments]

    Is StopAd a safe app for a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 02:32 AM PDT

    I just recently bought a Samsung Galaxy J7 and I was wondering is the adblocker Stop Ad safe for my phone?

    submitted by /u/jdpm1991
    [link] [comments]

    AR app for previewing wall art?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:16 AM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know of an app that lets you preview custom wall art through AR? I was having trouble deciding between a few different pieces I liked, and I think something like this would help a lot.

    submitted by /u/thesmashening
    [link] [comments]

    I need an app to add prefixes to a big number of contacts

    Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:01 AM PDT

    What's in the title.

    It would be perfect if it could check whether the prefix is already there and only add it if needed.

    I did consider exporting them to another format, adding the prefixes with a small script and re-importing them but it's for, like, a friend of a friend who is not really tech-savvy so it'd be perfect it there were an app that could automate the process right on the phone.

    submitted by /u/NuttingFerociously
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel