• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 30, 2022

    Xiaomi MiPad 3 has flickering screen with an old burned image… fixable?

    Xiaomi MiPad 3 has flickering screen with an old burned image… fixable?


    MiPad 3 has flickering screen with an old burned image… fixable?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 06:57 PM PDT

    Why is my Mi esential smart bulb doing this?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:37 PM PDT

    Any type of shortcut for those 3 volume bars?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 06:18 PM PDT

    Volume control in control panel or something, is it available? I will be loving this button less experience. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SandRival
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal that the battery of my Xiaomi Mi 11i (global) version drains faster below 50%?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:35 PM PDT

    I get like around 4 hours screen on time with 100% till 50%, but only around 2 hours SOT at the remaining 50% (50 until 0 percent).

    I already tried to calibrate the phone

    submitted by /u/jongenomegle
    [link] [comments]

    Ads On Xiaomi in India? Can you turn them off?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:48 PM PDT

    I'm considering getting a Xiaomi 11T Pro. My OnePlus 7T just conked out on me and this seems like a good deal. BUT, a HUGE BUT, ads are 100% a deal-breaker. Not on the lock screen, not in the file manager, not anywhere else (I don't care about the Mi music player, video player or browser though since I'd be installing different ones.)

    Am I able to completely turn the ads off? Can I install a different ROM without rooting and voiding the warranty?

    submitted by /u/_analysis230_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Smartmi Evaporative Humidifier V2 discontinued?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:33 PM PDT

    What's the difference between V2 from V1? I can't seem to find an evaporative humidifier on their website and wondering if it was discontinued. Would anyone know if there's an incoming new version of humidifier (not producing mist) this year?

    submitted by /u/rmSX13
    [link] [comments]

    speakers not working, dolby Atmos can't be toggled, screen recorder not working. They were all fine earlier today.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 10:11 PM PDT

    after Miui 13.4 update my redmi note 10 pro rwboots randomly while in usage how can i solve this your input is much appreciated

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:56 PM PDT

    This happened after dropping my phone.Is the screen broken?(The bubbles are from the protective glass)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 05:58 PM PDT

    xiaomi 12 front camera question

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:22 PM PDT

    i just bought xiaomi 12 and i just notice that the front camera when you take a selfie in a bright place without hdr the highlights is blown but the color looks good and with hdr the photo is like in blue-ish tint and the color looks soft and unnatural and processed.

    I just want to ask if this is normal or theres a way to make front camera color looks normal and the highlights not becoming blownout or processed.

    submitted by /u/Xzte
    [link] [comments]

    Earphone (also Bluetooth speaker) and speaker (of phone) are working at same time

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 07:34 PM PDT

    My phone is mi 10 lite. I discover my Bluetooth speaker and speaker of the phone working at same time. I don't know why but I tought its related to Spotify. I am tried to fix in settings in Spotify, didn't find anything that help. And I discovered that the problem is continue with earphone. Earphone and phones speaker are working same time too and not related to Spotify (i don't know why i tought about to Spotify). I hope you guys can help me. Sorry for my bed England.

    submitted by /u/thesameoldblues
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 07:23 PM PDT

    Redmi note 10 or pocophone f3?

    Good for gaming, Good quality camera and long-lasting battery.

    submitted by /u/himawariidk
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 bt audio quality doesn't change

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 03:08 PM PDT

    Im trying to enable LDAC on redmi note 8 but immediately set to a "Use system preference (Default)" how can I enbale LDAC to use WF1000XM4 Sony headphones?

    submitted by /u/Antique-Arachnid2054
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see any picture inside Gallery when connecting the phone with PC

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 06:41 PM PDT

    So I am really going insane about this.
    I have huge problems with my phone regarding photos and images in general.
    I want to backup all the pictures I have inside my Redmi note 7 and they just don't show up when my phone is connected to the computer.
    Until one month ago or so they did show up inside the folder MIUI. Even back then I had an annoying problem which was that the oldest photos would do something strange: they were there in my gallery but not really. Only the preview was there and if I wanted to see the picture nicely it would download the picture like it was in the cloud. I got really annoyed about this and turned some permission off but not the cloud itself. I am not sure that that was the problem but it freaked me out that pictures that I thought to have on my phone seemed like they were instead stored somewhere else.
    Now I am back to it because I haven't got time the past month to go deeper in to this matter.
    And not only it still does that damn thing, not only some of the older pictures are completely dark now and I can't even download them anymore. Not one single photo folder is shown inside MIUI. Not a single one. It's completely empty. But I can see them on my phone so I don't know. They aren't either in any other folder, I checked all of them one by one. I tried to install the Mi app for pc but it says that phone is not connected (but my pc sees the phone without issues).

    I am buffed and I can't believe that they made it so difficult to access my own damn files inside my phone.
    Can anyone help me? I really don't know what to do.
    Keep in mind that I am not tech savvy with the phone so if there is an easy solution to this that doesn't imply emulator and other risky things I would much appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/IKB191
    [link] [comments]

    hello i need help in how to transfer my thing from s8 to redmi note 11 pro

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 07:16 AM PDT

    smart switch doesnt work it just closes for some reason and connector on wifi doesn't work Is there any other way or should i just plug my s8 into my PC and take all the stuff and then put them into my redmi

    submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi 11T notification panel lags

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 03:02 PM PDT

    I got an 11T a couple weeks back. worked flawlessly until now, but for a few days it's been lagging when opening or scrolling through the notifications panel. doesn't happen on the control center. just the notifications. I have the phone on 120hz mode. everything else is smooth and I'm not experiening any other issues. It doesn't affect the usability of the phone, it's just annoying to see (what looks like) a 40fps animation on 120hz mode

    submitted by /u/ivanfsgbg
    [link] [comments]

    If you're looking for a Camera phone, definitely it's not Xiaomi.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 08:59 PM PDT

    32gb of "other" stuff in storage, how do I get rid of it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:55 PM PDT

    I'm on Redmi 9A

    submitted by /u/simply_psyco27
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 10 Pro Phone Dialer delay, takes about 2 seconds to load the contacts. brand new phone and already having issues. anyone have had this issue and found a way around it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 09:58 AM PDT

    Open/Close app animation on android 12 are Gone!!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:26 PM PDT

    Ever since I upgraded to Miui 13 my open/close app animations have changed. They are not smooth either. Can anyone suggest how to get them back?

    submitted by /u/Unreal_Husky
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Buds 3 Pro interface on MIUI 12.5.7

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:19 PM PDT

    So after I first paired them the popup menu (like Airpods) works fine (Poco M3 MIUI 12.5.7). What doesn't show up however is the noise cancelling menu in settings.
    After first pairing my antivirus scanned (as clean) MIUIQuickConnect that is nowhere to be seen in the app menu.
    Can I somehow get that menu in MIUI (not 3rd party) and what went wrong?

    submitted by /u/ruthlesscomputer
    [link] [comments]

    9T rom On 9T Pro

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 01:15 PM PDT

    Would there be any problems if I would flash a Mi 9T rom on my 9T Pro?

    DotOS 6.0 Beta specifically

    submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel