• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, March 18, 2022

    What is this? Isn't forcing Edge enough? Windows Help

    What is this? Isn't forcing Edge enough? Windows Help


    What is this? Isn't forcing Edge enough?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 11:12 AM PDT

    Windows 10?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 11:31 PM PDT

    For gamers, do you agree if I say we NEED Windows??

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 01:14 AM PDT

    Except if you have other OS that can be compared with for playing games.. :)

    Let say Linux.. Yes we can use Lutris, but are you sure to play game with Lutris? How about the speed (fps), combability, etc??

    Steam? Yes you can use it, but you HAVE TO buy all your games from Steam.. It's different when we're using Windows.. You can buy from GOG, Epic, etc...

    MacOS? Hmm.. I'm not sure it's designed for playing games..

    So, anyone could debate on this? ;)

    submitted by /u/Ipax88
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I have stupidest question ever.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 02:48 AM PDT

    I want to install old Windows 7 games on Windows 8.1 or 10 laptop, Is there files of that games available?

    submitted by /u/Dr0idGh0sT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone also misclick Update and Restart immediately instead of Shut Down when an update is due? Every damn time?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 08:26 AM PDT

    I have this flickering problem when I play any kind of video(not always but often) i have Windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad 310. Can someone give me some advice pls?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 02:58 PM PDT

    Just got windows working on my quest 2…

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:23 PM PDT

    Im talking fully supported windows 10, 64 bit, running flawlessly… it's just not in vr, it's a single window within the oculus home environment. But hey it's still good enough to do whatever single screen windows task, I'm still trying to be able to AirPlay from the windows on the quest to the quest, and not sure if it's even possible. Just as I was able to open unity on my quest, and play around in it (windowed), hopefully I can get that to open through airlink, so I can make vr games on my vr headset. I'm currently in the works of creating a YouTube video on how I was able to accomplish this.

    submitted by /u/Loser0rangeboi
    [link] [comments]

    why am I not seeing my enhancement tab?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 07:44 AM PDT

    Windows 7/10 on same PC and product key

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 03:15 PM PDT

    Hello, I am thinking of making a partition for Windows 7 on my Windows 10 PC. Can you do this using the same product key?

    submitted by /u/FluffyAlcatel
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a pc on windows 11, how do I get it to windows 10?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 09:43 AM PDT

    There is no "go back" option.

    I cant find a way to get windows 11 off this pc. Contemplating just chucking the drive away because I can not for the life of me figure out how to do this.

    windows 10 usb thing wont boot, No option to uninstall windows 11 in the settings, even the reset this pc options makes you reinstall windows 11 with no option of 10 or choosing to install my own OS.

    submitted by /u/Aids843
    [link] [comments]

    Dualbooting Windows 7 and 10 on 2 drives

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    Hey, total noob here. I'm looking to dualboot Windows 7 and Windows 10 on 2 drives, an HDD and SSD respectively. I don't walk to make a separate partition to do this. I read there was a way to do it via Windows 10, but I'd love to know if there's a different way or otherwise, or if there's some kind of tutorial I can follow. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Panusinthehouse
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 boot faster from a hdd without fast startup?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 02:14 PM PDT

    Since I dont have an sdd rn, I'm looking to make 8.1 or 10 run and boot faster from a 5400rpm hdd. Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/hamborgir_02
    [link] [comments]

    I have a quick question about PerfMon and Data Collectors

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 01:52 PM PDT

    First off, I haven't been able to find one, but is there a reference anywhere that has a description of each performance counter and what it represents?

    Second, I'm currently researching some application issues at an office and I have a Data Collector dataset that includes "Network Interface \ Interrupts per second"

    I see quite a few here, is this normal? Is this an issue? I don't really know how I should be reading this because 1. I'm no network engineer and 2. I can't find any documentation on counters.

    submitted by /u/AutomaticManager888
    [link] [comments]

    some time ago I used this command in PowerShell "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers" and now I want to get back "Microsoft.GamingServices" but I don't know how to """reset""" that command.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 01:28 PM PDT

    HELP PLS

    submitted by /u/NoNameee32
    [link] [comments]

    how can i reset this command to get the xbox apps back?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 01:18 PM PDT

    Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

    submitted by /u/NoNameee32
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that windows on arm is a failure and that microsoft will eventually abandon it?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 11:51 AM PDT

    there is a file in connections called _hiddencm

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 07:02 AM PDT

    Win7 Question (Downgrade?)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 06:48 AM PDT

    Hey, I recently installed Windows 10 on my school laptop (Inspiron 5050/5040 idk which one) and it runs at 62% idle CPU usage. I am thinking of going to Windows 7 to get better performance. Does this work and is it a good idea?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Loumof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel