• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, March 18, 2022

    Notification bar player issues Android Apps

    Notification bar player issues Android Apps


    Notification bar player issues

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 02:15 AM PDT

    the notification bar player gets stuck and I end up with a bunch of active players besides one another. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Being1388
    [link] [comments]

    Google Form like app, but 1) offline use, 2) compatibiliy with XLS, CSV or similar, 3) no account required

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 02:56 AM PDT

    I want to have my own spending tracker on android, independent from any app. The easiest way would be to have an excel sheet (or libre office or whatever) on my phone and update this. But this is not very handy if I quickly want to input spending data. At the moment I'm using a google form (via browser) for this. But this cannot be used when being offline. And I also do not really like the fact that it's online and on google. Therefore, does there exist an alternative google form like app that can be used offline, inputs data compatible with XLS, CSV or similar and without the need of an account? I've made quite some research, but surprisingly I couldn't find an alternative!

    submitted by /u/thisisifix1
    [link] [comments]

    Tried every podcast app I can find and none has every feature I want! It drives me crazy!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 01:44 AM PDT

    I have been looking for a podcast player that really works for me! Features I'm looking for: smart playlists, sorting podcasts by personal tabs, Bluetooth controls that actually works.

    Feels like I've tried every podcast app but maybe there is someone I've missed.

    My top choices right now is:

    Castbox - no smart playlists/filters

    Pocketcast - no sorting of podcasts in tabs

    Podurama - has everything! But Bluetooth controls doesn't work! To bad to because I really like the app!

    Podcast republic - the notification bar player gets stuck and I end up with a bunch of active players besides one another.

    Is there any more that has everything I want? Or is my best option to keep using castbox and updating my playlists manually every morning until podurama has come with a fix to the BT control problem (if they ever do)?

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Being1388
    [link] [comments]

    Strange subreddit behaviour

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:36 AM PDT

    I'm using Infinity as my Reddit app. I was previously using and loving Boost but it just continuously kept crashing so switched a while ago.

    Something strange has been happening. I'm not subbed to many threads, but the few I am (like this one) keep becoming un-subbed somehow.

    I have to manually enter the sub names in the search and resub each time (even though I'm logged in).

    It's not a huge inconvenience. Like I said, there are very few subs I'm subscribed to; it's just a weird occurrence.

    Does anyone face anything similar?

    submitted by /u/EireannachAbroad
    [link] [comments]

    Weather app that accepts any API

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:33 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that I can enter any weather source API. Several apps, like Today Weather, have many different sources, but I haven't found any that let me enter in an API. Some like Meteogram will let you enter an API for a source they already have.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JackofMA
    [link] [comments]

    Any good TikTok client for android?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 12:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel