• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, March 18, 2022

    Xiaomi Battery drained to 0% and now this happens. Any solution?

    Xiaomi Battery drained to 0% and now this happens. Any solution?


    Battery drained to 0% and now this happens. Any solution?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 03:14 AM PDT

    Why can't I use 'Split screen' and 'Floating windows' on Redmi Note 10? What should I do?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:50 PM PDT

    Poco F1 MIUI 11 adb help

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 02:10 AM PDT

    Buoy Battery Saver app messed up my settings. I need the default settings from your miui through adb. I found the command what will read the default battery saver stats from your Poco.

    adb shell settings get global battery_saver_constants

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/hock_hun
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Invests in AI Company Aibee

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 12:56 AM PDT

    Congratulations, again

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 05:37 AM PDT

    After screwing up owners of Xiaomi bands with their reckless update to the new and not-improved Mi Fitness app, a brand new update to the wallpapers on Redmi Note 10T 5G broke them, and they no longer work or are centered properly. Congratulations, Xiaomi, it takes a lot of work to fuck up a built-in wallpaper manager. That must be some sort of achievent in the It industry ... And to think this company compares itself to Apple ... And when I say "compares", i mean "copies".

    Oy vey

    submitted by /u/0lr1k
    [link] [comments]

    In the new control center can I flip the notification and the control center (Notification from the right not the left) for right to left language

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 05:21 AM PDT

    How to monitor blood pressure with Mi Band 6

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 05:11 AM PDT

    After the new update which made Xiaomi Wear into Mi Fitness, blood pressure popped up. I can't find any settings to measure it tho.

    submitted by /u/xXDerpyPancakeXx
    [link] [comments]

    MI Body Composition Scale 2 not working properly with Zepp app.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 12:47 AM PDT

    Hi there, I had been using the Scale 2 with the Zepp app for a few years without issues, when I opened the app and stood on the scale, the weight measuring UI would pop up, now it just doesn't anymore. (sometimes works for weighing an infant).

    My current "workaround" is to install the Zepp Life (previously Mi Fit) app to use with the scale and use Zepp for my Amazfit X, because actually both apps look almost 100% the same, except that Zepp Life can't connect to the Amazfit X...

    Also, I'm using an iPhone 13 pro.

    Any ideas how to get Zepp to work again with the scale?

    submitted by /u/yorutamashi
    [link] [comments]

    Is this. Bug? Cannot open reddit link in Relay app anymore since updated to Miui13 (xiaomi 11t)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:26 AM PDT

    Previously, whenever I click on a reddit link in chrome, it will auto jump to Relay reddit app.

    Now, it doesn't even give me the option, just straight away open in Chrome. Anyone know how to set it back?

    Side note: Noticed some random lagging while scrolling. Usually it will be back to normal once I turn off the screen and unlock it again. Weird but bothersome nonetheless

    submitted by /u/SprayInABox
    [link] [comments]

    Don't buy an M3 poco phone

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:25 AM PDT

    Mine bricked after 6 months or less, went to warranty repairs, came back with a very lagging software and many functions of different apps not working.

    I'm thinking about rooting and flashing bit dunno if it's gonne be better

    submitted by /u/MakksReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Volume quality lowers when game apps are open

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 04:10 AM PDT

    As soon as I open any game the quality just drops dramatically. Only games, though, any other app is fine. This happened on every single Xiaomi phone I owned (Redmi note 8, 8 pro, 9s, poco x3, and now Poco f3). I don't understand why, though. Anyone else? Edit: i should probably mention it doesn't matter if I'm using headphones or not, it's a noticable difference either way.

    submitted by /u/dru26
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my new xaiomi mi watch lite after Samsung failed me with their watch active

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 03:06 AM PDT

    Day 2 of Having Redmi Note 11

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 02:57 AM PDT

    Another Quick question my is 41 Degrees Celsius a dangerous number when charging? just genuinely curious about it and my phone goes to 39 Degrees when gaming and not going up and when fast charging its on 41 Degrees, Is it still safe for the phone? This is my First Xiaomi Phone btw.

    TIA for those who are going to reply! Greatly Appreciated it.

    submitted by /u/Biosfir
    [link] [comments]

    Delayed keyboard in Xiaomi 11T

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:29 PM PDT

    I just got a new Xiaomi 11T and I am pretty happy a bout it. Except the keyboard is delayed sometimes after I got screen protector. I never had the same problem with my old Remi Note 8 Pro. Indeed, I tried to change the sensitive of screen, but it didn't work either. Anyone has the same problem and know to fix it? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Plane-Pianist
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to receive SMS verification code to create Mi account

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:28 PM PDT

    So I purchased a Xiaomi Mi 11 about two weeks ago. Awesome phone. I love it. I even tried to live with the Chinese ROM but that simply isn't gonna work for me. Now that I am looking to flash the European ROM, however, I have been unable to create a new Xiaomi account or do anything else requiring that I receive a verification number. When I click on "Sign in to Mi Account " in settings, where a "Mi Account will be created automatically when you use a phone number for the first time," the SIM card gets quickly read and my phone number is automatically entered—except the country code is +86, which I change to +1 as I am in the US. I agree to the user/ privacy policy and click on Next. I complete a Captcha challenge and then the verification code is sent. Of course, the code never arrives. After three attempts I am locked out of trying again for 24 hours.

    When I log in to my T-Mobile account I see that an outgoing SMS message is sent to one of two different phone numbers every time I have attempted to activate my account. They are 753-715-1541 and 749-116-3442. The destination is said to be the United Kingdom, so I presume the country code is +44. These outgoing text messages are clearly the requests for a verification code.

    When I first got the phone about ten days ago I successfully created a Mi Account with a different SIM card and phone number. On the T-Mobile website, my messages log shows a received text from 833-961-2047 immediately after an outgoing text was sent to one of the those UK numbers. This was obviously the verification code which I did receive and successfully use to create an account. However, after performing a factory reset in preparation for unlocking the bootloader, I have since been unable to log back in to that account as (what I think is) my password no longer works for some reason. I only entered it once when prompted to create the account so I must have put in something different than I expect I would have. I didn't think it would matter since I did not intend to use that number beyond the initial testing phase of the phone, and none of my usual recent passwords are working, unfortunately.

    At any rate, when I try to reset my password I am told that a verification code is being sent to that number. Of course, none ever arrives. This is true when I put the SIM card into a different phone, when I attempt to log in with that number and that SIM in the Mi 11, or if I request a password reset on the desktop website from my computer. No code, no verification, no password reset.

    I contacted T-Mobile and they say that I there are no blocks present and I should be able to both send and receive international text messages. They've confirmed my APN info and can find nothing wrong.

    I've sent emails to [service.global@xiaomi.com](mailto:service.global@xiaomi.com) and they tell me to do things I've already told them I've done. I do it again anyway and same result. I created a Mi account online with my email address and logged into it on the Mi 11, but underneath my profile name it says "Phone: not connected." I sync app data to the Xiaomi Cloud but messages and call history fail to activate. I activate "Find Device" but that does not work. I updated the MIUI to 13.0.5.0, done numerous factory resets to the previous MIUI, granted permissions to whatever asks, scoured the forums on reddit, xiaomi.eu and elsewhere, tried whatever I can.

    In all circumstances, I am unable to proceed any further unless I first receive a verification code through SMS, and other than that one time on March 10, no message gets sent. Does anybody here have any idea what the hell is the issue here?

    submitted by /u/Reshpeck
    [link] [comments]

    Just updated my Redmi Note 10 to MIUI 13. First thing I noticed was that when I slide it will literally become 'bouncy' (Very very distracting, for me at least) but Settings, Google, Security and other pre-installed apps(not all) are just normal. Is there a way to disabled or stop it? Tq

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:08 AM PDT

    Poco F3 x Samsung Watch 4

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 12:48 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting a Galaxy Watch 4 and I'm using the Poco F3.

    In a few researches I did, I read that there is a problem with notifications on phones other than Samsung.

    Anyone using Galaxy Watch 4 with Xiaomi / Poco device and having any problems?

    I will be glad if you can give information. Thanks...

    submitted by /u/SenseiSea_
    [link] [comments]

    Dreame V12 bottom cover has fallen off

    Posted: 18 Mar 2022 12:38 AM PDT

    I just got a Dreame V12 vacuum cleaner. And somehow when i was emptying the dust cap, the bottom cover has fallen off. It's not broken, it's just detached now.

    And I can't put it back in place, because the plastic hinge can't fit in its place, it's a few millimeters larger than the corresponding holes. I have no idea how this cover was put in place on the factory without Ant Man's help.

    https://reddit.com/link/tgvy7z/video/nquccz4ii3o81/player

    Maybe somebody faced such a problem before? How to put this cover back?

    submitted by /u/yojimboz
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, can anyone help, when I try to change wallpaper it show the message : This feature is not available in extreme mode. Disable Extreme mode to be able to use it. And I never turned on any "extreme mode"

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 03:20 PM PDT

    My battery has gone from to 0% during a 2:30 video call, is that normal? (Mi 9t pro)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 07:28 PM PDT

    I was on a WhatsApp video call, it started when my battery was around 95%, just took it off charge. Dropped to 5% within 2.5 hours, is that normal or is my battery dying? I've had the phone (Mi 9t pro) for just over 2 years now

    Battery stat screenshot

    submitted by /u/Bradliam1
    [link] [comments]

    Haylou Gt1 earbud won't work properly

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:22 PM PDT

    One of my earbud stops working after I pause a video. Both have sufficient battery. Have tried the factory reset, still no luck. Any help to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/RKCronus55
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi lost me with 12 series

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 10:18 AM PDT

    I was really interested to upgrade this year, especially since the 12 series was cheaper than the 11 one in China, but in my country ( France ) they sell the Xiaomi 12 at 900 euros and the Pro version at 1100 euros. Big wtf ? That's way too much expansive. And there is no X version here, but I suspect it would have been still too much expansive, especially when compared to the Mi 11.

    I'm waiting to see what will be the price for the 12 lite but I'm not as much fan as I was toward this brand now. I'm thinking switching to One Plus, Oppo or even Vivo this summer.

    submitted by /u/Mephalae
    [link] [comments]

    my note 10 pro max wouldn't connect to my wifi network. wifi is working fine. plz help.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 09:35 PM PDT

    SD Card password?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 02:21 PM PDT

    Is it possible to password protect or fingerprint protect files on the sd card? Planning to buy a redmi note 11 pro 5g.

    submitted by /u/MILFrain
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 11 Lite 5g Screen Amoled bug after installing MIUI13

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 08:06 AM PDT

    So after I installed MIUI13 Global Stable(13.0.4) and open a pure black image or go into settings with dark mode - all sections that should be pure black get kinda grey-ish with a weird pixel pattern. If I stop doing anything after some seconds it becomes normal, but when I scroll it turns this grey color again. It is really annoying , especially in the dark... It makes dark mode unusable.

    Am I the only one with this problem?

    submitted by /u/TriggerFX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel